The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see a uni doing anything
Neither can I it’s intimidation. At least this supposed Real Ingham is contributing to society and getting an education, unlike those trying to dox her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
University would take the side of the student. they would look into what is happening (specially if its against the students own mental health and wellbeing... which intimidation etc would affect) and see the student would have a case to take chris to court himself.. please please let chris be so stupid as to take on this person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Creepy has deleted them now. We have screenshots you know! Country Joe is doxxing people/supporters of the girls he's allegedly groomed and he's posted that info on his stories, even with cryptic clues it's still illegal. He's messed up a very very lot in the past 48hours hasn't he? 😂😂😂

@ChrissyPoo the screenshots on the previous page of this thread includes the university RealInghams apparently attends,and clues to her other personal info. It's horrible. I hope she reports Creepy and CJ to the police.
Does nobody really care that Chris Ingham abused his position from his youtube channel as the image of a responsible father, so he could text girls wanting to meet the family, and try to meet them alone at night? Seems as if CJ is using it more to create drama. Is she mentally unstable? No normal person can change position that much, to bully the victims and their supporters.
Glad it's backfiring and she's having as many dislikes on her videos as likes. She probably thought people would go along with her bullying the victims.

Reactions: 17
You know they have cctv at schools, and other public locations?

If it was bad enough, there would be enough of a reason for the authorities to get this information.

You’ve also posted on a public forum about doing it, if you were the one he was talking about.....

You don’t think they would consider first people who have a reason to have a grudge.... oh I don’t know, say someone who he had doxxed?

If I was the one he doxxed I certainly would not write on a forum about it lol.

Universities are autonomous institutions. They don’t have to take any action at all. As long as the person isn’t posing a safeguarding risk to other students etc etc then university won’t be bothered at all. I fact - the person is best of seeking support with student services about this to see if the uni can help her with the intimidation she may be feeling.

Reactions: 16
Keep digging your lovely big hole creeps soon enough you will be able to jump straight in and never get out!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s funny how he does these things whilst meant to be “editing”
The pair of them are making these things so much worse for themselves and it’s an absolute joy to watch them come apart at the seams. After a year of burying heads in the sand maybe they’ve realised this isn’t going to go away and are trying to do anything they can to stop it (which isn’t happening!)
Sorry guys but not only the allegations made this happen, it’s the lies for all to see, and the tit show that is your life! You can’t polish a turd and make it shine! No creative flair, just endless trips to Morrison’s and Love Island fillers as you have nothing else to talk about.
Inghams seem the type to be into Love Island. Where thick people hope to become famous quickly by appealing to other idiots in society, and then make a living selling dumb stories to magazines about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of.
I think shows like that are used to dumb down society, so young people don't want to do or care about anything useful. They even mention it on the news, trying to get people to care about it. LIke they do with the Kardashians. I think certain talentless families are used to dumb down society, in return for constant promotion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How did the women get kicked out of university for it? What’s YouTube got to do with uni? The whole thing baffles me. Wish Chris had just issued an apology a year ago and been done with it 😂😂
Me too i wish he issued an apology and him and his wife left youtube and got proper jobs. He took advantage of his position and youtube should of demonitised them, they wouldn't of carried on then but nope he just felt sorry for himself for 5 minutes then carried on doing what he wanted breaking more rules and acting like a teen boi.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine him on Love Island playing that 'Sliding into the DMs' challenge.

- Which Islander is fond of a bit of skinny dipping?
*everyone guesses wrong because they'd rather not kiss him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just a few thoughts
- The girl Chris doxed could now take legal action against him and the university will probably help with this. It's intimidation/harassment on Chris's part. He is such a hypocrite. Also the girl will not be kicked out, people have done far worse things and stayed at uni.

- I think Chris's behaviour last night is just confirmation that there is no harassment case and if there is then he will now have jeopardised it.

- I think the Inghams are desperate. Yes, they probably did go to the police about all the hate but the police probably told them they didn't have a case due to Chris's wrongdoings. They now seem really desperate to salvage any scrap of reputation they have left.

- I agree that Chris is on the booze late at night.

Reactions: 26
I can't either - she hasn't done anything wrong...all she's posted is screenshots that have been sent to her. Thats not harassment when its not directed at Chris and is on an entirely separate page.

Meanwhile CJ and that lot have doxxed her which is actually a crime...also noticed that the phone call CJ uploaded has been removed now as she was in the wrong for recording and sharing it.

Also look at the Warwick Uni situation - guys were threatening to rape girls and much worse, yet claimed it was just 'a joke' so the uni did nothing. :mad:

Most universities will advice these trolls to go to the police if they believe the girl has committed a criminal offence. Unless it’s an internal complaint they have no duty to investigate.

If they try it it will be compiled as evidence and used against them. I’d love to see them try. Especially as there are numerous lives and videos from said people saying how much they dislike her and want to ruin her. Those screenshots of the maximum penalty for malicious comms are very pertinent to their behaviour over the past 24 hours.

And now Chris has shown he’s involved in this troll group he might want to think up a different “business plan”?!

Maybe just apologise and own his horrendous decision making and have a chat with the airport and see if they have any vacancies for cleaners.

Just a few thoughts
- The girl Chris doxed could now take legal action against him and the university will probably help with this. It's intimidation/harassment on Chris's part. He is such a hypocrite. Also the girl will not be kicked out, people have done far worse things and stayed at uni.

- I think Chris's behaviour last night is just confirmation that there is no harassment case and if there is then he will now have jeopardised it.

- I think the Inghams are desperate. Yes, they probably did go to the police about all the hate but the police probably told them they didn't have a case due to Chris's wrongdoings. They now seem really desperate to salvage any scrap of reputation they have left.

- I agree that Chris is on the booze late at night.

I’m sorry, but the law does not work like that. Anyone is entitled to justice, whether or not they have been involved with the law themselves in the past or the present .

It is the CPS that determines whether there is a case based on the evidence put forward to them by the investigating officers, and whether that case is 1) winnable and 2) in the public interest, whether or not the issue goes to court and under what charges.

Reactions: 5
Looks like they’re in Costa, the Land Rover is parked outside with the private reg plate on. Why not walk there after picking Isla up?! It’s only a short walk there and back home? 😳

Reactions: 4
Looks like they’re in Costa, the Land Rover is parked outside with the private reg plate on. Why not walk their after picking Isla up?! It’s only a short walk there and back home? 😳
Lazy? They always do it

Reactions: 3
Looks like they’re in Costa, the Land Rover is parked outside with the private reg plate on. Why not walk there after picking Isla up?! It’s only a short walk there and back home? 😳
Oh how I wish I lived near by!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but the law does not work like that. Anyone is entitled to justice, whether or not they have been involved with the law themselves in the past or the present .
It is the CPS that determines whether there is a case based on the evidence put forward to them by the investigating officers, and whether that case is 1) winnable and 2) in the public interest, whether or not the issue goes to court and under what charges.
Wouldn't the Inghams bringing a case to court be incredibly stupid, as all they have is their youtube channel to earn money, since they decided filming their children acting surprised all the time is a full time job for both parents. Taking a case to court would bring up witnesses like Jess who have proof Chris inappropriately texted her, wanting to meet alone at night.
I don't think Jess seems the type to be intimidated by Ingham family fan bullies, from speaking out. Even if crazy CJ and her angry swearing has started bullying anybody who speaks against the Inghams. Instead of information about Chris Ingham being on a few youtube channels, the proof of what he did would get more publicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ha ha definitely a drunk moment for those instas, I can imagine him waking up and lazy giving him a slap telling him to take pics down, just hilarious. Really goes to show no levis behind them this time!!!!!!

• Haha
Ha ha definitely a drunk moment for those instas, I can imagine him waking up and lazy giving him a slap telling him to take pics down, just hilarious. Really goes to show no levis behind them this time!!!!!!
Another trip to morrisons to buy her more snacks to make up for it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.