The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the lack of grooming allegations family fizz are no different to any other family vloggers. They still pimp their kids out, spend money like it’s going out of fashion and are obviously bringing yet another life Into this world to line their own pockets. If YouTube stopped tomorrow they’d be pretty screwed!
Don’t necessarily agree with this to be fair! Like in some cases I do not understand the level some youtubers go to however idk I don’t personally see an issue with it.

Reactions: 1
I messaged Nuby UK on Instagram saying that I will no longer be purchasing from them (I don’t even have kids) because of them gifting the Minghams, not valuing their customers concerns and then going on to breaching data protection which led to Creepy sending those threats.
No reply. :)

Reactions: 22
That is so bad and unethical besides everything. I hope if true he is exposed for that all too often it is one rule for them and another for the rest.
Well isn't actively searching for someone and then messaging threatening post harassment ???

This would make a great thread title 😂
I thought so wen I wrote it lol, he I think it's a winner lol xx

Why the hell are they encouraging Isabelle to only eat a cereal bar in the morning? If she doesn't like cereal then encourage her to have something more filling e.g. yoghurt, fruit, toast, a croissant. A cereal bar will not give her the energy she needs.

Sarah trying to pretend everything was ok at the end. 🤣OK hon, we can tell you're pissed off.
Classic, he was trying to explain his surprise and she couldn't even look him in the eye lol, I don't think it's just your tonsils that's upset her foool!!!!!

Me and my daughter get movie snacks but Jesus Christ the amount of tit he bought is disgusting!

If Bernard Matthews turkey drummers are your best life Sarah you seriously need a new one!!
Did you see all the bloody chocolate!!!!! And as he was talking to her he tried to joke saying about good healthy food!!! Plus the cake at Morrison's !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t necessarily agree with this to be fair! Like in some cases I do not understand the level some youtubers go to however idk I don’t personally see an issue with it.
If both Darren and Georgie both worked full time jobs I very much doubt they would have had Karma let alone this new baby.
They are just like the Inghams. They see £1 signs and take full advantage. It pretty sad when popping out kids seems to be big business for some youtubers! It’s even more sad when you know that the best part of their childhoods is going to consist of performing for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know, the more you guys goad a rant, the less chance you are going to get one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If both Darren and Georgie both worked full time jobs I very much doubt they would have had Karma let alone this new baby.
They are just like the Inghams. They see £1 signs and take full advantage. It pretty sad when popping out kids seems to be big business for some youtubers! It’s even more sad when you know that the best part of their childhoods is going to consist of performing for the camera.
theres plenty of families who worked that have 4-6 children????🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously don’t work when the child is born, but still. Again I’m not saying they don’t clickbait & im not just speaking about these two families, moreso family vloggers in general.🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own to be honest! And it’s slightly off topic!

Omg all he talks about is that Love Island. He really needs a life. I like how he refers to Lazy as his IMMENSE wife😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
theres plenty of families who worked that have 4-6 children????🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously don’t work when the child is born, but still. Again I’m not saying they don’t clickbait & im not just speaking about these two families, moreso family vloggers in general.🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own to be honest! And it’s slightly off topic!
Point taken

Given love island is the most popular show on as well as being searched on your tube- creepy has strategically put love island as the title a few times to try drum up accidental clicks.

The fact that he spent a good 5 mins talking about it was A/ very odd and creepy in itself but B/ made the show seems daggy purely because a grunge bag like him was talking about it!!! What a weirdo

How much food does this family consume- seriously. Pick up a bloody vegetable! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given love island is the most popular show on as well as being searched on your tube- creepy has strategically put love island as the title a few times to try drum up accidental clicks.

The fact that he spent a good 5 mins talking about it was A/ very odd and creepy in itself but B/ made the show seems daggy purely because a grunge bag like him was talking about it!!! What a weirdo

How much food does this family consume- seriously. Pick up a bloody vegetable! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m suspicious about the Love Island chat. Mrs Hinch has been banging on, same as Lynsey Queen of Clean. I wonder if they are sponsoring people?

Reactions: 3
Has it been established/confirmed that Nuby gave Creepy access to that email?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that Sarah said dancing finished at half 7 but im sure the clock on the wall said 5 to 7 when she got in.

Reactions: 4
In regard to towing the caravan, on the back of your drivers license will tell you what you can or can’t drive/tow. I think on a ‘normal’ driving license you can tow a caravan of a certain weight (not sure what it is) so whether that has been checked or not I’m not sure.. especially considering their car is quite heavy anyway??? So unfortunately they may be ok. I don’t understand the concept of a caravan though, they’d do better just to have brought a huge tent (especially when they did used to camp)

Edited: https://www.theaa.com/driving-advice/safety/how-to-tow-a-caravan
The fact their car is heavy will go against them as the legal limit you can tow is based on the caravan and car combined. Anything above that and you need to have sat the extra test. There's not a chance in hell he'll be below the limit in a range rover and caravan big enough for them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.