The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the reply in response to whether they would be having another one & honestly i can’t remember what was said but it was like hmmmm we’ll think about it but I thought we were done after the girls (ok that was never said) but with Jace it was a new sense of life or smth I can’t remember but it was pretty much trying to hint they might have one🤨
Yeah she said the other day she thought she was done after the
I’m suspicious about the Love Island chat. Mrs Hinch has been banging on, same as Lynsey Queen of Clean. I wonder if they are sponsoring people?
i think it’s more to do with they know that’s what people will be searching hence getting them clicks/ views

Is Jace his actual name, or short for Jason? I've never heard of that name before. It sounds like something you would hear on one of those Essex shows, as short for a real name. Imagine if he grows up to be a professional, and introduced at a meeting as Jace.
Although I expect they're hoping to sell all the children into the talentless celeb industry, where most of the customers are chavs anyway?

I've started to think CJ is nuts. How can she change sides so often? How can she claim to be for the girls who Chris was trying to meet alone at night in a foreign country, and then suddenly make friends with a nasty woman who was horrible to people speaking against Chris abusing his position, and make excuses for Chris? She gets quite angry and aggressive if people disagree with her.
Seems as if others are also confused about her changing sides, and she gets as many dislikes as likes now.
Most of her latest videos seem to be in support of the Inghams, so I'm wondering if she's just addicted to the drama, and not really interested in the safety of girls online being groomed by per verts parading as responsible fathers.
I can’t keep up with these other channels. Didn’t country joe used to film wearing a fake beard and slag off the Inghams? What’s changed her mind?

Reactions: 2
When he was talking about Molly-Mae on love Island my husband piped up with this golden comment - “Isn’t Molly-Mae a bit old for him?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve only just noticed the title of the latest vlog.
Isn’t it a little inappropriate to be discussing a show of this nature considering how young some of their viewers are?
Like someone else mentioned here is there a chance they are being sponsored as they seem to be advertising it a lot.

Reactions: 15
When he was talking about Molly-Mae on love Island my husband piped up with this golden comment - “Isn’t Molly-Mae a bit old for him?” 🤣
They are so desperate to create a catchphrase or ‘thing’ in the supermarket him and Issy were so cringe. You aren’t ladbaby and never will be no matter how many times you tag your video ‘hilarious’

What will be hilarious is if that girl sues Nuby’s arse for letting the Inghams Harrass her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve only just noticed the title of the latest vlog.
Isn’t it a little inappropriate to be discussing a show of this nature considering how young some of their viewers are?
Like someone else mentioned here is there a chance they are being sponsored as they seem to be advertising it a lot.
I don't get why love Island would sponsor them though but they are obsessing about it. Not young ifam friendly.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why love Island would sponsor them though but they are obsessing about it. Not young ifam friendly.
It’ll be one of the most searched things atm on social media as it’s huge I’m the UK. That’s all. No way would love island be sponsoring them to mention it.

Reactions: 12
Ok, so - about those Instagram stories last night:

I just watched CJ's live. Absolutely disgusting in itself - just like, at the time, it was disgusting when CJ and her family were doxxed. What is wrong with these small channels? So so wrong.

But onto the most important part - Creepy's stories - I haven't actually seen anyone post anything about what university the lady in question attends. Unless I've missed it? But for Creepy to get involved in this all, and post stories relating to the lady - surely this throws their supposed "harassment case" out the window? As what he has done could be classed as harassment, or could be classed as causing alarm and distress?

Creepy has just shot himself in the foot once again. It's actually hilarious 😂

It’ll be one of the most searched things atm on social media as it’s huge I’m the UK. That’s all. No way would love island be sponsoring them to mention it.
They're doing it all for the views. No sponsorship needed.

Reactions: 18
Creepy has deleted them now. We have screenshots you know! Country Joe is doxxing people/supporters of the girls he's allegedly groomed and he's posted that info on his stories, even with cryptic clues it's still illegal. He's messed up a very very lot in the past 48hours hasn't he? 😂😂😂

@ChrissyPoo the screenshots on the previous page of this thread includes the university RealInghams apparently attends,and clues to her other personal info. It's horrible. I hope she reports Creepy and CJ to the police.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t roll my eyes hard enough when he said “She’s an influencer, too”

Drop me out Chris, the only thing you’ve influenced is how ultra militant I’m gonna be allowing my daughter access to YouTube when she’s old enough to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I just watched CJ's live. Absolutely disgusting in itself - just like, at the time, it was disgusting when CJ and her family were doxxed. What is wrong with these small channels? So so wrong.

But onto the most important part - Creepy's stories - I haven't actually seen anyone post anything about what university the lady in question attends. Unless I've missed it? But for Creepy to get involved in this all, and post stories relating to the lady - surely this throws their supposed "harassment case" out the window? As what he has done could be classed as harassment, or could be classed as causing alarm and distress?

I think I’ve missed something. I didn’t get what the Instagram stories referenced, is this the nuby thing,

Sorry to be slow

I couldn’t roll my eyes hard enough when he said “She’s an influencer, too”

Drop me out Chris, the only thing you’ve influenced is how ultra militant I’m gonna be allowing my daughter access to YouTube when she’s old enough to use it.
Haha yeah he was banging on and on as if they were so similar and in the same crowd 😂😂 your a washed up dad of four Chris, leave it out, Molly Mae wouldn’t give you a second glance even if you were allowed within a mile of a YouTube event. Which I assume he no longer is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’ve missed something. I didn’t get what the Instagram stories referenced, is this the nuby thing,

Sorry to be slow
CountryJoe doxxed the RealInghams who has been trying to raise awareness of Creepy, get justice for his alleged victims etc.. CJ even called her up and showed her photo on a youtube Live video...And then Creepy posted the info onto his own Instagram. He's just landed himself in it big time.

• Wow
  • Sad

Sorry to be slow

Haha yeah he was banging on and on as if they were so similar and in the same crowd 😂😂 your a washed up dad of four Chris, leave it out, Molly Mae wouldn’t give you a second glance even if you were allowed within a mile of a YouTube event. Which I assume he no longer is 😂

Sorry to be slow

I don't want to explain it by writing names etc, as that would be unfair. But if you watch CJ's video (real Inghams exposed), and then look back at the screen shots - you'll be able to see what's happened.

Reactions: 7
CountryJoe doxxed the RealInghams who has been trying to raise awareness of Creepy, get justice for his alleged victims etc.. CJ even called her up and showed her photo on a youtube Live video...And then Creepy posted the info onto his own Instagram. He's just landed himself in it big time.
Ooooh. I thought country joe was against the Inghams like the real Inghams?

Always thought those smaller channels were just using the Ingham drama to get their own fame and numbers up. These adults really need to get a grip

I don't want to explain it by writing names etc, as that would be unfair. But if you watch CJ's video (real Inghams exposed), and then look back at the screen shots - you'll be able to see what's happened.
I’ll take a look, thanks.

Reactions: 3
Tut tut Chris...

I think he does drink a very lot at night whilst ‘editing’ hence these stupid insta stories.

Then gets the fear in the morning and deletes them 😂

What a weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sorry to be slow
No, someone else. He is intimidated a past supporter of the teen girls he allegedly groomed. To get her thrown out of university it looks like, after she was doxxed live on YouTube.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If people aren't aware (or even care) Country Joe, the Rees family and a bunch of the other small timers have backtracked the past few months and now fully support the Inghams and have been blaming the girls saying they asked for it, are liars, etc. :mad: Lazy's friends Nikki (postman pat) and Wendy are now friends with them too and they've all become bumchums and kissarses. Country Joe and The Reeses were part of RealInghams when they started so presumably they've given the Inghams any info they had on the RealInghams to them, either because they were scared of any legal action the Inghams may take against them, they're hoping for a shoutout to get their sooper dooper channels a few views or as some have suggested, because they've been paid off by them. They all stab each other in the back every few days and I don't think any of them even realise that the Inghams and their friends are only using them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

We all need to screenshot what the Inghams post so they can't delete and deny. The gaud people and hate things back.

We all need to screenshot what the Inghams post so they can't delete and deny. The gaud people and hate things back.

Reactions: 6
He has taken it down now but left up a picture of his teen stepdaughter in a bikini! 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I saw the name mentioned on Twitter (by the Real Inghams) so I know what Creepy's stories are on about.

He's acting like a spiteful 12 year old. What's his age again? What's his age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.