The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched unique fam and Rachel was talking about the Inghams and their gifted holiday. Apparently she contacted the hotel too and just after 10.00 gave us a mention saying we did the right thing too by contacting the hotel.

She then went on about the drama with country joe etc switching sides and some other YT drama.

Reactions: 17
The Ingham's would have known the hotel would be contacted & scrutinised, but they didn't care if it harmed another business as long as they got a freebie. They must have sold it to them that they would get so much business... "Look at how many subscribers we have, look at all our views".

I do feel sorry for their chain of hotels being embroiled in something they didn't know about and are now having to figure out how to deal with. The very dubious part of me wondered at first if they knew already and didn't care as their audience is large (who wouldn't vet who they're giving free accommodation to), but it does seem like they weren't aware of the "non situation" based on the responses we've had so far. Still waiting for my email response, but guessing that won't happen until tomorrow or later on in the week.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The Ingham's would have known the hotel would be contacted & scrutinised, but they didn't care if it harmed another business as long as they got a freebie. They must have sold it to them that they would get so much business... "Look at how many subscribers we have, look at all our views".

I do feel sorry for their chain of hotels being embroiled in something they didn't know about and are now having to figure out how to deal with. The very dubious part of me wondered at first if they knew already and didn't care as their audience is large (who wouldn't vet who they're giving free accommodation to), but it does seem like they weren't aware of the "non situation" based on the responses we've had so far. Still waiting for my email response, but guessing that won't happen until tomorrow or later on in the week.
I imagine they’ve shared with the hotel their dossier of harassment and that they’re totally innocent parties to all this. If it were my business I’d be absolutely outraged that they’d not shared it before now. As it stands there’s very little they can do right now they’re there to stay and it won’t stop them contacting future businesses and keeping it all quiet until it’s too late. It’s such a dishonest way to make savings it’s not as though they’re destitute and unable to afford to actually pay for their own activities. I know the blind ifam will never see it but it really says a lot about their morals, though in light of his alleged activities conning a hotel into a free stay is small fry really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I got the bog standard facebook reply that everyone else had .if only one or two people had messaged them then maybe they would have thought it was someone scorned but for a lot of people to message them then they must now realise whats happened, their media team must be trawling through all the google stuff and realizing who they are dealing with, but them doing a meet up is potentially leaving them wide open to weirdos or just parents in general having a go

Reactions: 5
Atleast they won't be allowed meet ups in the hotel.
“We cannot deny entry if someone wants to stay at the hotel”

Yeah but you don’t have to let them stay for free!? Will be very intrigued to see if any action is taken tomorrow, if not, what’s the plan tattlers?

Reactions: 16
“We cannot deny entry if someone wants to stay at the hotel”

Yeah but you don’t have to let them stay for free!? Will be very intrigued to see if any action is taken tomorrow, if not, what’s the plan tattlers?
maybe message again saying you will take it further or a trip advisor review might be mentioned

Reactions: 6
Okay I’m bleeping ELATED that the beanie is off!!! I repeat, THE BEANIE HAS BEEN REMOVED

Sarah feeding Jace? It can’t be? Also I bleeping love Esme.
It doesn't look like she's feeding Jace,looks as though she's just slightly pulled her top down.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think reviews needs to be left - I dont feel for companies that work with them - its not hard to look up who you are giving a free holidays too and at the end of the day this company has gave a pervert a free holiday where children are running around wearing next to nothing they need to protect there paying customers

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well I think we should all message and ask for Head Office information, if they think this will go higher they might take action?

Reactions: 6
Or what about contacting the media? Wasn’t the Sun the newspaper who published the article last year?

Reactions: 2
Or what about contacting the media? Wasn’t the Sun the newspaper who published the article last year?
Slightly controversial opinion... while I feel that contacting the company and head office is suitable, I don’t feel that contacting the media is. I’m no way defending Chris or his actions, I’m more thinking about the effects of Isabelle and Esme. While contacting head office may have the impact that people want, contacting The Sun would just put everything out there.

Am I making any sense? I’m tired. I hate the Sun. I worry about Isabelle and Esme. Isla and Jace are far too young to be aware of anything, but Isabelle is that age where she can just google Chris and see everything and Esme is old enough to comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Slightly controversial opinion... while I feel that contacting the company and head office is suitable, I don’t feel that contacting the media is. I’m no way defending Chris or his actions, I’m more thinking about the effects of Isabelle and Esme. While contacting head office may have the impact that people want, contacting The Sun would just put everything out there.

Am I making any sense? I’m tired. I hate the Sun. I worry about Isabelle and Esme. Isla and Jace are far too young to be aware of anything, but Isabelle is that age where she can just google Chris and see everything and Esme is old enough to comprehend.
I wouldn’t contact the media .. it’s setting legal precedent for building a case of being malicious and intent of ongoing predatory harassment.

The hotel is made aware of the allegations, media is going too far, it’s consideted vexatious.

Unfortunately legally he is getting close to being able to prove a determined campaign of adverse reputation being waged against him to ensure financial penalty. Sadly as he wasn’t ever charged, he may well be coming to nearer to having grounds for damages

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think reviews needs to be left - I dont feel for companies that work with them - its not hard to look up who you are giving a free holidays too and at the end of the day this company has gave a pervert a free holiday where children are running around wearing next to nothing they need to protect there paying customers
Agreed, it literally only takes a google search to find out about the allegations.

Reactions: 3
I think we should only contact the media if he sends any more teenage girls sexual messages and only if there is concrete proof.

Let us know if u get a response
I will do. I have sent a further message to the hotel about the ifam filming people through the fence and arranging meetups.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.