The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they're eating out because the hotel have told them they need to pay for their food ??
Or they have been told they can vlog in the restaurants.

Did you notice they didn't vlog breakfast just skipped to them drinking cocktails?

'The sea looks like water, Grace is waking up'

Chris was having a great day so much so he slurred trying to get his words out.

I'm sure they were having a bit of a session.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Or they have been told they can vlog in the restaurants.

Did you notice they didn't vlog breakfast just skipped to them drinking cocktails?

'The sea looks like water, Grace is waking up'

Chris was having a great day so much so he slurred trying to get his words out.

I'm sure they were having a bit of a session.
I haven't watched it to be honest but did they really that's interesting and why dont they just say that they like a drink or 2 on holiday that would make them more believable but no it's totally fake

Reactions: 6
Already done. Both parents messaged with screenshots.
From the look of the girl's Insta account the parents must already know about Creepy Chris. She's fawning over Jane Ingham (the girl I mean) and seems totally obsessed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They also let the same fan hold Jace, she’s posted it on her story.... look at his legs!!! He’s so thin and frail. Surely not the legs of a healthy 2 month old full term baby?!

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not a mother yet, but to me he looks ill, rather than just small?!

View attachment 19424
My youngest was born 37wks weighing 5lb7oz. He was a tiny baby (tiny baby clothes were too big for him at birth!). I exclusively breastfed - and he fed all the time!! He did gain weight, but not enough and at 23 weeks he was ‘Failure to Thrive’ and the first thing we did was top up with formula.

My point being, that some babies are just skinny. However, I think it’s Jace’s case, it’s more malnutrition than genetics.

Reactions: 7
So Chris Ingham is on holiday and planning to have a “meet up” with his young fans...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They also let the same fan hold Jace, she’s posted it on her story.... look at his legs!!! He’s so thin and frail. Surely not the legs of a healthy 2 month old full term baby?!

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not a mother yet, but to me he looks ill, rather than just small?!

View attachment 19424
He is very underweight I think, my baby was 5lb at birth full term and she put weight on slowly. At 2 months she was still very tiny but looked much healthier than this. Had little chubby cheeks even though she was still on the 3rd percentile for weight

Reactions: 4
Got that kiddy fiddler screenshot just in time, he's deleted the thread of comments 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isnt it sad when your parents have spent their time on holiday deleting comments and trawling through social media looking to delete everything to do with his behaviour when all he had to do in the first place was admit and apologise or at least give an explanation.If his solicitors told him to stay silent then they aren't very good .

Reactions: 24
Something was definitely a very lot off in tonight's vlog. Chris & Sarah spent most of their time in the lobby, only emerging to eat out from an all inclusive hotel for dinner & a walk on the beach. Talks with the hotel maybe? Sarah looked incredibly moody at the end of the vlog, so perhaps things didn't pan out as they had hoped.

Reactions: 15
dont now why theese young girls find chris attractive ... my mop is better looking

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i don’t have kids, and don’t know a great deal about breastfeeding, but should sarah be drinking alcohol if she’s breast feeding? Isn’t the alcohol going to contaminate her milk and make Jace ill or dependent on it?

Reactions: 3
i don’t have kids, and don’t know a great deal about breastfeeding, but should sarah be drinking alcohol if she’s breast feeding? Isn’t the alcohol going to contaminate her milk and make Jace ill or dependent on it?
When breastfeeding, everything a mother consumes can filter through to the child through breast milk. I never touched a drop of alcohol whilst breastfeeding, but I believe you can have a little before it doing any harm.

Reactions: 4
It actually barely affects the milk at all, it’s like a shot of vodka in a swimming pool I read somewhere today. I didn’t know this when I breastfed so I used to pump and dump when drinking but there’s no need! It’s fine to drink as long as you’re not that drunk you can’t even lift the baby
Oh really? I didn’t know. I just never drink at all when pregnant or driving lol.

Oh really? I didn’t know. I just never drink at all when pregnant or driving lol.
Well that’s what everyone on mumsnet says but then google just told me different 🙈 I don’t know! But I think Sarah was fine having the one, although I don’t know why she has to always say “we are not big drinkers” 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.