The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is on that same fans story... watching them from behind a gate that’s behind a bush. This is what they are leaving their children vunurable to, sure this person was a fan but there are sick sick people in this world and this only shows just how easy it is for people to find them and the kids..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They also let the same fan hold Jace, she’s posted it on her story.... look at his legs!!! He’s so thin and frail. Surely not the legs of a healthy 2 month old full term baby?!

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not a mother yet, but to me he looks ill, rather than just small?!

3D5CD40B-38D3-4DF1-AD9C-2E758BB05EB0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Okay I’m bleeping ELATED that the beanie is off!!! I repeat, THE BEANIE HAS BEEN REMOVED

Sarah feeding Jace? It can’t be? Also I bleeping love Esme.
When not in today's vlog? Seriously a winter beanie on a tropical holiday? He has to invest in some caps. The crust in his hair will keep it from blowing off...

Reactions: 2
They also let the same fan hold Jace, she’s posted it on her story.... look at his legs!!! He’s so thin and frail. Surely not the legs of a healthy 2 month old full term baby?!

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not a mother yet, but to me he looks ill, rather than just small?!

View attachment 19424
Every baby is different and grows differently but I wouldn’t say his weight is healthy considering the weight he was when he was born. My daughter was born at 8lb 3 so just a bit over Jace birth weight and she had rolls at 2 months old, would be feeding constantly especially during the night.
Will be interesting to see how much he has put on at his next weigh in though whether or not Sarah tells the truth about it who knows. Was a bit concerning when Sarah said in tonight’s vlog that she was so happy he still fit his outfit and then said it was newborn size, not something I’d be happy about

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Every baby is different and grows differently but I wouldn’t say his weight is healthy considering the weight he was when he was born. My daughter was born at 8lb 3 so just a bit over Jace birth weight and she had rolls at 2 months old, would be feeding constantly especially during the night.
Will be interesting to see how much he has put on at his next weigh in though whether or not Sarah tells the truth about it who knows. Was a bit concerning when Sarah said in tonight’s vlog that she was so happy he still fit his outfit and then said it was newborn size, she seemed happy about it.
It’s her joy in him being so small and thin that concerns me.

Reactions: 26
When not in today's vlog? Seriously a winter beanie on a tropical holiday? He has to invest in some caps. The crust in his hair will keep it from blowing off...
The older girl looks like she's about the age Creepy likes. Maybe someone can figure out who it is and tell these fans all about Creepy

Reactions: 5
So yet again 3 adverts in a 16 minute vlog well and truly desperate to extract every bits and bats out yt A very lot etc etc

Quick question?

Would the use of sponge Bob square pants be a copy right issue?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

View attachment 19424
I know you shouldn’t compare babies, but this is my baby, born 3 days after jace at 8lbs, and I cant believe the difference!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay I’m bleeping ELATED that the beanie is off!!! I repeat, THE BEANIE HAS BEEN REMOVED

Sarah feeding Jace? It can’t be? Also I bleeping love Esme.
Everyone in costumes - have in long sleeve baby grow he’s had on all day and a knitted cardi.

Ps Creepo doing his ‘drop that towel’ face 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Here’s a photo of my baby in comparison to jace. the difference between the two is astonishing 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.