Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Okay let’s dissect Lazy’s little rant:

AC107EF4-5529-46E7-B40D-70CECC695CB6.jpeg

Thanks for the acknowledgment, glad that you know we’re still here.

69FD661D-1D8C-409D-A36A-794DB040B4CC.jpeg

Tell that to your gang of trolls that have been stalking and threatening the girls online for months.

6A35E8BD-13EC-4441-9291-9B8255912C86.jpeg

Liar, Liar pant’s on fire, Trust You....not in a month of Sundays.

1BF45DB6-29CE-41AA-9CD3-57BD4F1AA2ED.jpeg

No Lazy, YOUR time on Youtube is running out and you and that scumbag of a husband deserve everything that’s coming to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Ellerious

I’ve got a legal challenge for the high court counsel of the esteemed Duchess of Matalan. It goes like this:

Instead of sitting on your large greedy arse blowing up the socials with empty threats about trolls, hardly possible prosecutions and a very lot of other uneducated bullshit, why don’t you try proving your oh so mighty self appointed legal position of he didn’t do it and start proceedings against Jess and The Sun for libel.

That way instead of ploughing your way through the all you can eat gifted buffet while smashing out gobshite on your phone with the other greasy finger, you could actually stop making yourself look like an uneducated fool confirming you are being deceived by a narcissistic pig and prove the whole world he’s innocent and recoup some losses as a result.

But you can’t, can you because if you were really serious about protecting your reputation and his, you would have got your third rate legal team to immediately seek an injunction and redaction.

Because the truth is Sarah, you know he did it and you know she can prove it. And you are just as complicit in what he has done by doing nothing to stop him.

Try it, if you really are so certain you’re right. Stem the damage right at the source instead of acting the fool and denying it. At least that way you’d walk out of it with a tiny shred of dignity and respect, which is a whole lot more than the nothing you’ve got right now.

If you don’t, there’s going to come a time in the very near future when that poor child is going to lawyer up and wipe the court room floor with you as co-accused and your going to end up with a damages bill so large your great grand children will still be paying it off.

Because when she does, she’s gonna kick your arse so hard, flights to warm destinations and puppies for views will be the stuff of your dreams and not your reality.

Because she’s going to win and your going to lose everything. And you deserve it. It might have just as well as been you texting those girls Sarah Ingham because you are just as guilty of grooming as he is because doing nothing about it, to do nothing to protect children from predators makes you a predator by default.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

thegreencow

VIP Member
A few pages to catch up on but I just wanted to say this.

Hello Sarah,

I am so glad things are finally getting to you. This is what you deserve and you have brought it on yourself. Things were going to catch up with you at some point. Maybe you should have been truthful with the hotel about who you are. Maybe you shouldn't have filmed around the hotel. Maybe you shouldn't have invaded innocent peoples privacy.The hotel are now aware of all this because I made them aware. I even informed them of the girls filming through the fence.

This is a gossip site so the harassment claims would not stand. Secondly your trolls have been on here several times so I am sure the police would love to know some of the things they have said on here and on Twitter. Didn't someone send death threats to the girls after Chris' filthy actions were revealed? Your trolls (and Chris) have been threatening the girls for months to silent them. This is harassment in itself. I am sure the police would love to know that so they can track you all down and convict you as well. Don't worry though darling, all these screenshots are saved on a memory stick and if you give me your crime number I can happily send them to the police.

You would be laughed out of court. If not us Tattlers will see you in jail.

It is not harassment, it is the truth. Fact. Now shut up you daft bitch. Have a lovely holiday.

Much love my darling x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Ok so did anybody notice the camera flick to poor Izzy bending over in sand and he goes " nice nice nice " !!!!! Oh for the love of God I'm speechless????

12:59

Was just coming on to say whats with the "noice, noice, noice"

Chris I think you mean "nonce, nonce, nonce"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jamhead

VIP Member
20190526_185118.jpg
20190526_185152.jpg
20190526_185133.jpg
20190526_185209.jpg

This is sick, after everything that's happened. Any normal man would shut off the 'dm' function, or if they couldn't they'd just take down their Instagram. Not him though, no he loves the attention from little kids, turns my stomach 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I knew it was coming 😉 she just can't help herself, bless her.

Just last week, were they not "living their best life". Now it's "nobody deserves this hell". So incredibly false 😂

Sarah, love - nobody deserves their 16 year old daughter to be groomed and asked to skinny dip.

A whole police team 😂 not sure those budget cuts will make this at all possible. How hilarious!

You carry on though, dear. Keep up the lies. Just keep your husband out of young girl's DM's.

Best stop this comment here - time is running out after all 😘 just like your YouTube time is running out. Down the drain, like the sewer rats you and your creepy husband are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Chris-Ming-ham

I've had enough of this sanctimonious, greasy, ginger-denying prick swanning around thinking he's the fucking don. I hope someone slaps him off the pier at their shitty groom and greet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Chris-Ming-ham

JaackMaate did his annual Love Island slating video tonight. At about 7.15 in, he drops a Chris Ingham dig. He posed an interview question 'What's your favourite thing about YouTubers?" and used a clip of one of the islanders replying "an old man in a young person's body" Jack retorts "oh, so you watch the Ingham's too?!" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hatshepsut

In addition should we send a collective invoice to them as writers of the tv show or individual invoices?
I did send them an Invoice for our services last September, but typical Inghams 8 months later and they’ve still not paid up. So that’s us waiting in the queue with the Tax man I suppose. 😁
5E3DD31B-9FBD-49F1-B927-B6964B20D86B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39