The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't people say they thought there was a sensory issue with Esme and they ignored it?
Because that was over things as simple as her being fussy with the feeling of clothes, such as if they have sewn on designs how scratchy it feels etc

Reactions: 1
Poor baby. He looks so skinny! Lets hope now his tounge ties sorted he can start putting some real weight on.

Also it wasnt mummys instinct, its was the unqualified woman who recommended the private clinic. I think sarah would have just let it go otherwise.

Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion:

Ingham Family #37: Grubby & Chubby Still Clickbaiting, Content's Boring & Needs Updating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So here comes the NHS bashing. Eight NHS professionals apparently wrong but someone they've paid for a service tells you something's wrong. Who would have thought? I would take the advice and opinion of eight highly qualified and rigorously monitored NHS professionals over someone providing a private service for a fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Knitted dungarees....talk about 70s/80s throwback, poor little guy. Gotta be either knitted by an elderly relative, an old outfit of Chris's or from that bloody awful Mary Shittle shop of nightmares. With any luck he'll ruin the outfit with a poonami of epic proportions, now that he's apparently going to be eating more. Hopefully he can see off that tacky cushion too, while he's at it.

Reactions: 14
Surely they could’ve dealt with this themselves... I mean surely something so minor would’ve been a piece of piss to these two brain surgeons

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Knitted dungarees....talk about 70s/80s throwback, poor little guy. Gotta be either knitted by an elderly relative, an old outfit of Chris's or from that bloody awful Mary Shittle shop of nightmares.
You can bet your arse that Mary Shortle provided that monstrous outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have them on my YouTube notifications but I haven't watched the whole vlogs for days now, because they bore me. However, today's title is 'our baby boy had to have surgery!' I hope he's OK but it's a bit sick click baiting your child's illness if it's serious enough to require surgery.

Reactions: 11
Surely they could’ve dealt with this themselves... I mean surely something so minor would’ve been a piece of piss to these two brain surgeons
Yeah and after they'd practised their snipping technique on the baby's tongue they could've then given Creepy the snip (not on his tongue). Fair's fair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The picture of Sarah on the thumbnail, looks like they took it whilst she was sneezing!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.