The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is Creepys OCD certified? I wouldn’t be surprised if he just thinks he has because he likes to do things weirdly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s not a matter of labelling him, its about intervention if unfortunately he has a spectrum issue and getting him the right interventions to make sure he has the least disruption and best chances possible.

Having autism isn’t a horrible defect, it doesn’t make him any less of a beautiful, perfect baby, I only mentioned he has several behaviours that could possibly indicate he may need further help. The very best outcome for a child with autism is recognising it early as early interventions are the most successful.

Chris has OCD, OCD is a spectrum disorder and there’s a huge genetic link. OCD is often a misdiagnosis for autism. He may not just be creepy at all, he may need help for a spectrum disorder. The rate of diagnosis of OCD is substantially higher in people with autism than neurotypically “normal”
But the child is 6 weeks old... let him develop as actually unless there are definite signs that they have got a learning difficult, then getting a diagnosis is preferable to be left til later on due to potential misdiagnosis. So many people are on the spectrum somewhat, this however doesn’t lead to a diagnosis as it does not affect their every day life tremendously.
(Also as horrible as it is to say, it is best not to give Sarah and Chris ideas like this because whether true or not (that’s not the horrible part) they will use it as clickbait and leverage in hope to keep their youtube career alive)

is Creepys OCD certified? I wouldn’t be surprised if he just thinks he has because he likes to do things weirdly
He’s always said he’s had it and has gone to the doctors etc but never said that it’s been actually medically diagnosed.

Reactions: 5
I know hes only tiny and I’m just saying it I guess really because it’s much better to rule it out as a cause of failure to thrive, the other behaviours are no big deal and aren’t going to impact him in the way failure to get proper nutrition would. The OCD link was what really made me think it could be possible.

As I said before, it doesn’t make him any less perfect or lesser in any way. A spectrum disorder is treatable just like a physical issue would be, there’s just so much stigma attached to spectrum issues and there shouldn’t be. I’m not saying he isn’t smart, or isn’t going to be high functioning or he’s imperfect in any way.

My son has autism and he’s a total joy. I’m not in any way saying it to be nasty about Jace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I personally can’t wait to see photos of them at these Holy Communion’s, oh look here come the wannabe rich chavs! 🤣

Reactions: 11
It’s not a matter of labelling him, its about intervention if unfortunately he has a spectrum issue and getting him the right interventions to make sure he has the least disruption and best chances possible.

Having autism isn’t a horrible defect, it doesn’t make him any less of a beautiful, perfect baby, I only mentioned he has several behaviours that could possibly indicate he may need further help. The very best outcome for a child with autism is recognising it early as early interventions are the most successful.

Chris has OCD, OCD is a spectrum disorder and there’s a huge genetic link. OCD is often a misdiagnosis for autism. He may not just be creepy at all, he may need help for a spectrum disorder. The rate of diagnosis of OCD is substantially higher in people with autism than neurotypically “normal”
Really? I’ve had OCD my entire adult life and have been a patient at The Priory. Autism links were never mentioned. But I think we are all on the spectrum to a varying degree.

Reactions: 6
Really? I’ve had OCD my entire adult life and have been a patient at The Priory. Autism links were never mentioned. But I think we are all on the spectrum to a varying degree.
Yeah everyone has spectrum behaviours so your absolutely right. It’s just people with autism also get diagnosed with OCD at higher rates than people with OCD who don’t have autism. Like the chances of also having OCD are higher if you have autism.

Reactions: 1
Yeah everyone has spectrum behaviours so your absolutely right. It’s just people with autism also get diagnosed with OCD at higher rates than people with OCD who don’t have autism. Like the chances of also having OCD are higher if you have autism.
Ah I see what you mean. Interesting.

I think it’s the repetitive or ritualistic behaviours that come with OCD are also prevalent in autism so it’s probably more likely to get an OCD diagnosis with autism given the predilection to the ritualistic or rigid behaviours that are a hallmark of autism anyway. Because OCD isn’t just necessarily confined to physically doing things over and over again coz it can take on many forms like repetitive thoughts etc, it’s incredibly complex

Reactions: 2
I think it’s the repetitive or ritualistic behaviours that come with OCD are also prevalent in autism so it’s probably more likely to get an OCD diagnosis with autism given the predilection to the ritualistic or rigid behaviours that are a hallmark of autism anyway. OCD isn’t just confined to physically doing things over and over again coz it can take on many forms like repetitive thoughts etc, it’s incredibly complex
Indeed. Nobody would be able to guess how my OCD manifolds. You can’t see it. I do get annoyed by people who think it’s about liking things to be tidy 😏

Reactions: 3
Indeed. Nobody would be able to guess how my OCD manifolds. You can’t see it. I do get annoyed by people who think it’s about liking things to be tidy 😏
I’ll bet lol ..it would be very frustrating because it’s no doubt very misunderstood by most people

I bleeping hate this grabby little turd.

Hope he keels over from a caffeine overdose.

Woohoo! Even more crappy 'merch' to rip off the Ifam with.

Bet he's rubbing his thighs with glee.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I bleeping hate this grabby little turd.

Hope he keels over from a caffeine overdose.

View attachment 16843

View attachment 16844

Woohoo! Even more crappy 'merch' to rip off the Ifam with.

Bet he's rubbing his thighs with glee.

View attachment 16846
“All filmed solo” Yeah cuz you have no mates Chris 👀

I was just in the city centre of where I live, and saw a load of kids skating. Key word there being ‘kids’ the oldest was at the most 15.

Just the thought of creepo woohooing along with them, was enough to give me a shot of pure cringe.

Reactions: 7
I know hes only tiny and I’m just saying it I guess really because it’s much better to rule it out as a cause of failure to thrive, the other behaviours are no big deal and aren’t going to impact him in the way failure to get proper nutrition would. The OCD link was what really made me think it could be possible.

As I said before, it doesn’t make him any less perfect or lesser in any way. A spectrum disorder is treatable just like a physical issue would be, there’s just so much stigma attached to spectrum issues and there shouldn’t be. I’m not saying he isn’t smart, or isn’t going to be high functioning or he’s imperfect in any way.

My son has autism and he’s a total joy. I’m not in any way saying it to be nasty about Jace.
Oh I know you weren’t! I think it’s a difficult one with children so young because sometimes baby are just different or whether there is something more there.

I do just worry from how they have been with his feeding, that if he does act somewhat different (again not necessarily the right terminology) that that is what their mind will Go to as it then hasn’t got anything to do with their parenting styles it is just the way he is. If you get me? Like I just feel they might use it...

ALSO if he’s got chaifam merch coming out isn’t that HIS OWN MERCH? Instead of ifam merch? Like what the heck why??????

Oh I know you weren’t! I think it’s a difficult one with children so young because sometimes baby are just different or whether there is something more there.

I do just worry from how they have been with his feeding, that if he does act somewhat different (again not necessarily the right terminology) that that is what their mind will Go to as it then hasn’t got anything to do with their parenting styles it is just the way he is. If you get me? Like I just feel they might use it...

ALSO if he’s got chaifam merch coming out isn’t that HIS OWN MERCH? Instead of ifam merch? Like what the heck why??????
Didn't people say they thought there was a sensory issue with Esme and they ignored it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.