Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can we be real here.
That girl goes to school, spent most of her summer holiday last year looking after “the girls” while her parents tried to dig themselves out of a shit hole of their own making.
She Seems to spent a lot of time with Jace, performs daily on a vlog no matter how shit she feels,
Had her first period and boyfriend and breakup and relationships with her family dragged out on line for her mums benefit.
(Black eye anyone!)
Runs her own channel and uploads to that, has an Instagram which is basically a “work” Instagram.
All this with a smile on her face.
She’s a brilliant kid imo, regardless of her overused onesie and comparison to the super kids (now adults) on here who “did their own washing”
It’s a family of 4 kids and 2 adults, it would be bizarre if she said
“no.... I’m doing my own washing... it’s for the vlog 😂
She makes tea for herself and her parents we have seen that. 🤷‍♀️ I mean custard creams, absolute scumbags but il ignore that for now..
She goes shopping with Chris when they’re doing the 12 hourly grocery shop.
She does more than her own mother who whips a boob out every 6/7 hours (if she can get away with it)

Rant over... and breathe 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2019-05-07 at 17.10.52.png

She looks like she'd beat you up at the end of the school day. And steal your lunch money.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The lies that come out of Chris’ mouth. ‘It makes me miss being a pilot.’ Pull the other one Chris. Was this in that alternate reality you grew up in? Y’know the one where you claimed were a male cheerleader at a school in 90s uk. Step away from the movies Chris. Just because you’ve watched sully doesn’t make you a pilot. What’s next? ‘Remember when uncle bilbo left me a ring and I had to leave the shire, Sarah?’ He’s so deluded.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

bazinga!

So, YouTuber Austin Jones has been jailed in the US for encouraging underage girls to send him inappropriate videos of themselves. He got 10 years in prison. You’d better watch out Creepy, you’re next!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
He definitely seems to enjoy being creative but I reckon he'd rather just focus solely on his own projects (mainly the skating stuff). He doesn't really seem that interested in getting involved with the others or showcasing his family and seems happy to be taking a backseat, letting the others do the family vlogging while he just flies the drone every now and again i.e. the real Delonge Airways. (I bet he's drawn teeny tiny little faces in windows on that drone and given it a name, keeping the piloting dream alive!)

He seems to still believe he's a bit of a rock star but surely he must see that the drivel they churn out for the ifam is hugely at odds with that Young Hollywood style persona. I reckon he's happy to produce the dull vlogs while they're making money and allowing him the freedom to go skating but in his mind it'll be the skating that really counts.
His ‘skating’ vlogs are the equivalent of a 34 year old who learned the first two bars of the Eastenders theme on piano at sixteen, and keeps making films of himself playing those same eight seconds, dressed as a concert pianist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
M

Member 658

OK, I have to ask - WTF will their app actually do? What does Kim Kardashian's do? I don't get it. The only apps I have are useful, they set alarms, they hold books or music or give me travel directions. I can't see anything that the Dinghams do, being of any use whatsoever.
Maybe it will be a game where you have to steal items from various discount stores and get them out of the store and past the security guards without being caught. You can choose to shop on a hoverboard, roller blades or in a backwards/forward moving wheelchair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MaryAnn

Can't even be bothered to take original photo's for their clickbait thumbnails anymore:

So according to the titles, can we assume she displays the same level and type of shock over receiving a new car (driving a car they already had) potentially going into early labour & insinuating something could be wrong with their baby.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Impleo

VIP Member
Looks like things are taking their toll on Chris (guilty conscience?). He looks 50, not 34. Or maybe his age is another thing he's lied about?

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 17.14.09.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Did anyone else hear in tonight's vlog, around 5.30ish, Sarah said something along the lines of my four babies. Esme instantly jumped in with the classic 'I'm not a baby.'

Isla, immediately said 'I'm a baby.'

They are doing that girl no favours.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Tublet83

VIP Member
So at the beginning Isabelle is walking prinny and says they are going shopping today and doing an exciting challenge video, then it cuts to a “surprise” as isabelle pretends she didn’t know 🙄 honestly ifam stop falling for this crap 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I was at work today and served a young girl maybe 7/8 and she was buying 0-3 month baby boy clothes. Her mother behind her said that she had insisted on spending some of her birthday money on this to send to a youtube family she watches. I didn't want to ask who but the minghams were my first thought. Even if she did say it was them I feel like her mother would have probably reported me if I said to her daughter "Oh isn't the dad from that family a nonce?"
Praying for her sake it was for a completely different youtube family.
Fucking disgusting that parents are letting their kids do this whichever family it’s for. It’s lovely the little girl wants to do something nice but would be much nicer going to a homeless refuge or a toy for a children’s hospital or something. What is wrong with people that they’ll let their children spend money on an already rich family.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35