The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, can anyone the admin clarify what happened to my previous post? I had a reply to @Dontspillthemilk on the subject of breastfeeding and for some reason, it was removed from this forum cause it was classed as a post for 'breastfeeding' in the general discussion threads.

I don't get that, because it was meant to be a reply to someone else's post on this board specifically.

View attachment 16888

This is my little man a few weeks ago when he was (roughly) the same age as Jace. I think that’s why he always looks so skinny to me. His wrists and legs are so tiny.

Looks like his dummy
Your little man looks like a baby should, a little chunk with the cute little rolls! 😍

I also think it's a dummy in Izzy's hand

Reactions: 6
He looks painfully thin 😔
Should he be sitting up like that at such a young age. Sorry to say he's not skinny because of tongue tie my daughter had it, he's skinny like that as lazy doesn't feed him enough. I agree with you he's painfully thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My daughter had tongue tie, hers was spotted when she was born. Think we got an appointment to get it snipped about a week or 2 after she was born. It’s a minor procedure. My husband had her on his knee and I stayed in the room too. A quick snip is all it was no anaesthetic or anything from what I remember. It causes then a little bit of pain but doesn’t last long after. My daughter cried briefly and then she was back to feeding and fine. They’ve definitely exaggerated it, how awful using a minor procedure as click bait to be something worse.
They said themselves he was crying before it happened (prob cos Sarah didn’t go with them) I bet if she’d have gone too and managed to remain calm he wouldn’t have been as distressed.
What?? She didn't actually go?? That's ridiculous because actually if it's a breastfeeding baby they would advise a breastfeed immediately after the procedure as it actually helps stop the bleeding and starts the healing process. What a selfish woman

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is really uncalled for. Imagine the effort it's taken someone to make that for him. That person will be so proud and happy. Totally unnecessary to witch about it.
honestly it's hideous. Actually looked like doll's clothing.

Can we have some more thread title suggestions please because mine was a bit tit and I'm not sure I want to see that one up in lights :ROFLMAO:

Ooh, now there's a thought.

The Ingham Family #37: A Bit tit
Actually that one is good sums up their vlogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the clinic info. You can also pay 100 just for them to look so they must have booked the full thing. So its 205 then 100 back if the treatments not needed. Where she got 300 from i have no clue.

Attachments

Last edited:
Why is Sarah saying she knew something was wrong and it was ‘mother’s instinct’ when she’s NEVER mentioned that she thought he had something wrong until yesterday???

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ingham family #37 Consist of two selfish scumbag parents and four physically and emotionally neglected children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What?? She didn't actually go?? That's ridiculous because actually if it's a breastfeeding baby they would advise a breastfeed immediately after the procedure as it actually helps stop the bleeding and starts the healing process. What a selfish woman
She went with them to the appointment and Brest fed him immediately afterwards, But Sarah didn't go in the room while the procedure was carried out, creepy went with him.

Reactions: 1
Your little man looks like a baby should, a little chunk with the cute little rolls! 😍

I also think it's a dummy in Izzy's hand
Thank you!! That actually means a lot to hear as we had a lot of trouble BFing to start with. He’s thriving now 🥰I’m biased of course but he’s adorable. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is really uncalled for. Imagine the effort it's taken someone to make that for him. That person will be so proud and happy. Totally unnecessary to witch about it.
There’s lots that wouldn’t get bitched about at all if Creepy had simply explained at the start what had gone on. Talk to him.

I can't believe these two are roughly the same age. Both are breast fed as far as I'm aware.
What’s the deal with #ham?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.