The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely seems to enjoy being creative but I reckon he'd rather just focus solely on his own projects (mainly the skating stuff). He doesn't really seem that interested in getting involved with the others or showcasing his family and seems happy to be taking a backseat, letting the others do the family vlogging while he just flies the drone every now and again i.e. the real Delonge Airways. (I bet he's drawn teeny tiny little faces in windows on that drone and given it a name, keeping the piloting dream alive!)

He seems to still believe he's a bit of a rock star but surely he must see that the drivel they churn out for the ifam is hugely at odds with that Young Hollywood style persona. I reckon he's happy to produce the dull vlogs while they're making money and allowing him the freedom to go skating but in his mind it'll be the skating that really counts.
His ‘skating’ vlogs are the equivalent of a 34 year old who learned the first two bars of the Eastenders theme on piano at sixteen, and keeps making films of himself playing those same eight seconds, dressed as a concert pianist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am away at the moment on a last minute trip so I haven't been able to post. I really do not believe Sarah has been seeing this breastfeeding consultant at all. She would have spoken about it ages ago. I think the midwife came back and had a look at Jace. Sarah probably refused to get the tongue tie sorted at first and maybe the midwife threatened to call social. She would have had no choice to go and get it sorted. Aren't private waiting queues shorter than NHS ones? I hate how she keeps blaming the baby too. It works both ways.

Reactions: 5
I thought that but I think Esme clocked it too, even if it was just the price of each of them. You could see it in her little eyes. And the way she always has to add and do you like mine daddy too. I feel so bad for her shes like the forgotten child! xx

It made me feel quite ill, surely she doesnt eat like that when they eat out?? I would be tackling it and not broadcasting it for people to see! xx
Exactly.When you have children it`s one of the basics you teach them.Table manners.Sitting up at the table ,not talking with your mouth full.How to cut your food ,etc etc,.The Sarah I first watched wouldn`t have allowed this ,not from a 7 yr old.It`s very sad ,because as everyone has said ,it`s not Isla`a fault.Oh ,and what about lunchtimes at school?? Surely if your child was eating llike a toddler ,you`d do something about it?for HER sakes!!
Definitely time they stopped vlogging!Those girls really need the individual attention again ,not a camera stuck in their faces ,humiliating them for lame content!How people watch this cr*p os beyond me..They need to start watching their own material (again),and re think their priorities!NOW Chris/Sarah.NOW!

Did anyone see the creepy looks in the video yesterday?

View attachment 16708
Yep ,if looks could kill as they say!! But poor little Jace ,yet again trying to ram his fists into his mouth!She `s clueless! OOh and the second picture is most definitely staged!Look at the difference in the girlls! They revolt me! Let your kids be themselves ,not puppets for your "tv show"!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If he used to be a "pilot" then why In the earlier vlogs did they say they had to scrimp and save for holidays at disney and Literally live off bean on toast 🤔 I could be wrong but I thought pilot's earned a pretty decent wage🙄😂😂
He MAY have had a PPL (private pilots License) but these are expensive!

Reactions: 3
Isabelle and Esme usually get 2 weeks off for half term I think and Isla only the one. Will have to wait and see.
She could have but he wasn't registered at a Dr, she reckons that 6 health professionals saw him and said he didn't have one. She did say the £205 was a lot of money and I was expecting her to say 'so we've decided to leave it' but she said they're going to do it. Hopefully before they go on holiday and that baby is feeding 10 to the dozen to keep his fluids up in the hot country.

I'm also certain he was head of the cleaning team, he had to make sure the plane was clean and restocked with toilet roll before it could board passengers. He used to film in the airport at work, so if someone has time I'm sure the vlogs can be found.
He just like to think he was a pilot, always believing himself to be something he's not!
Here in the south ,our kids get a week off (27th may start) for half term.Think for most schools (like Isla is at) ,this is normal.We`ll have to wait and see if they pull her out early.I do know here ,it`s almost impossible to do this once ,let alone the number of times they`ve done it!
Also my nephew was born tongue tied. They did the procedure pretty quickly (4 weeks) ,as his mum was struggling to get him to thrive ,on bottle or breast.It was also done on the NHS.

I think if he did he would have shown in a vlog himself flying, this time last year they had the money to do what they liked
Yes!this would have been prime vlog content for creepy.I just don`t see it!

The creepos are probably SUPER excited that Jace might have a tongue-tie. I bet they are dreaming of all of the "medical" "emergency" "operation" clickbait they can use.
Ugh! It`s a pretty simple procedure.When my nephew had his done ,his mum was able to restart breastfeeding straight away.

Reactions: 5
His ‘skating’ vlogs are the equivalent of a 34 year old who learned the first two bars of the Eastenders theme on piano at sixteen, and keeps making films of himself playing those same eight seconds, dressed as a concert pianist.
When he's out and about, working up a sweat on the rails (doing his one trick over and over again), I bet he's too scared to take his beanie off in case any passers-by think he's a down-trodden busker and chuck in some spare change. Or if he inadvertently leaves an empty Costa cup on the pavement when he's looking particularly skanky he may have a few cheeky coppers thrown in. Now that would be a skating vlog worth watching. I'd bloody love to see his reaction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My 7 year old cannot eat without getting it over his whole face and sometimes even in his ears. It’s quite the skill lol. The difference is my child is disabled and struggles to use cutlery. He’s got no coordination really whatsoever. I wondered if this were true for Isla because of the eating and the stabilisers on her bike. But then she does dancing, she can do handstands etc. She runs without falling and is apparently steady enough to hold a newborn. So that excuse doesn’t hold up. Which does just leave lazy parenting as the reason their 7 year old cannot ride a bike or use cutlery.

It’s really quite sad. I’d love for my child to be able to ride a bike but his balance is so poor it’s s very very long way off before that’s ever likely. Their child has no disabilities and is being held back by their laziness. Poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The creepos are probably SUPER excited that Jace might have a tongue-tie. I bet they are dreaming of all of the "medical" "emergency" "operation" clickbait they can use.
Personally I think he has autism, autistic babies can also present with failure to thrive . I can’t even look at baby Jace with his odd head movements, lack of instinctive engagement and and constant arm flapping. Particularly favouring the one arm over the other, without thinking yep I’ve seen all that in a baby before. I hope I’m completely out of order and wrong but I’d think they would now be drawing suspicions of. If so I’d hopefully it’s picked up very early so he gets all the necessary interventions at a young age so he isn’t significantly impacted.

• Sad
Personally I think he has autism, autistic babies can also present with failure to thrive . I can’t even look at baby Jace with his odd head movements, lack of instinctive engagement and and arm flapping without thinking yep I’ve seen all that in a baby before. I hope I’m completely out of order and wrong but I’d think they would now be drawing suspicions of. If so I’d hopefully it’s picked up very early so he gets all the necessary interventions at a young age so he isn’t significantly impacted.
I had thought the same to be honest. My child wasn’t like the other babies. He fed literally constantly. The longest he was off the boob was 30 min max and he’d be back on. He slept horrendously 45 min at a time for the first 6 mo. People didn’t believe me. I ended up going to formula at 10 weeks because I literally couldn’t get an hour of break at all. He gained weight fine because unlike lazy I didn’t prioritise eyebrows n trips to Matalan over feeding him. But I was beyond exhausted. He presented differently all through infancy. He was diagnosed with autism at 4 after also receiving other diagnoses along the way including a chromosome disorder.

Jace reminds me of my son as a baby. Except he doesn’t have a mum who’s main focus is his needs. It’s very disturbing.

As a side note every time she calls him a rolo-sauras I wanna smack her lol. I spend most of his screen time saying “he’s hungry. Feed him. He’s bleeping hungry you lazy lump. Feed him” 🤬😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jace reminds me of my son as a baby. Except he doesn’t have a mum who’s main focus is his needs. It’s very disturbing.
Same, he reminds me very clearly of my son who I just “knew” from days in he was autistic. Jace is very obviously constantly stimming with his arm movement and he does not maintain eye contact or really respond to voices unless they are all up in his face. He also does the sudden unprompted cry out and body stiffening that’s common in spectrum disorder.

In that latest video where he’s laying on his side he doesn’t even respond to her speaking to him, doesn’t even move his head to indicate acknowledging her and that would concern me if I were her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My 7 year old cannot eat without getting it over his whole face and sometimes even in his ears. It’s quite the skill lol. The difference is my child is disabled and struggles to use cutlery. He’s got no coordination really whatsoever. I wondered if this were true for Isla because of the eating and the stabilisers on her bike. But then she does dancing, she can do handstands etc. She runs without falling and is apparently steady enough to hold a newborn. So that excuse doesn’t hold up. Which does just leave lazy parenting as the reason their 7 year old cannot ride a bike or use cutlery.

It’s really quite sad. I’d love for my child to be able to ride a bike but his balance is so poor it’s s very very long way off before that’s ever likely. Their child has no disabilities and is being held back by their laziness. Poor little girl.
One thing I have noticed is that Isla often stands on her tiptoes and also toe-walks which apparently can be signs of autism or neurological problems. I'm sure all kids do this to some degree and I'm not suggesting that there's definitely anything going on but taking all things into consideration I have wondered if there may be something more to her behaviour than just tantrums and bad parenting etc. Of course the tip-toeing may simply just be her attempts to stretch taller, to muscle in and get attention.

Has anyone else ever noticed?

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed Isla doesn’t seem to read social cues well either and they seem to keep her separate from the older 2 as she appears to not be able to relate to them

Reactions: 3
Personally I think he has autism, autistic babies can also present with failure to thrive . I can’t even look at baby Jace with his odd head movements, lack of instinctive engagement and and constant arm flapping. Particularly favouring the one arm over the other, without thinking yep I’ve seen all that in a baby before. I hope I’m completely out of order and wrong but I’d think they would now be drawing suspicions of. If so I’d hopefully it’s picked up very early so he gets all the necessary interventions at a young age so he isn’t significantly impacted.
He's 6 weeks old. I'm not sure it's right to stick a label on him while he is so small.

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed Isla doesn’t seem to read social cues well either and they seem to keep her separate from the older 2 as she appears to not be able to relate to them
I’m not sure what you mean by keeping them separate? There’s plenty of times they’re all playing together or Esmé & Isla are playing together🙄 there is a difference in age yes so there will be certain aspects that Isabelle & Esme relate more, but also will Esme & Isla will relate more.. especially with toys, Isabelle joins in bc she enjoys playing with her sisters.
I also don’t think it’s helpful to try and label a six month old child, who’s only issue seemingly is his latch or the way he feeds (whether this be due to baby or mother). Just because a child moves in a certain way etc doesn’t mean it’s “abnormal” 🤷🏻‍♀️

He's 6 weeks old. I'm not sure it's right to stick a label on him while he is so small.
It’s not a matter of labelling him, its about intervention if unfortunately he has a spectrum issue and getting him the right interventions to make sure he has the least disruption and best chances possible.

Having autism isn’t a horrible defect, it doesn’t make him any less of a beautiful, perfect baby, I only mentioned he has several behaviours that could possibly indicate he may need further help. The very best outcome for a child with autism is recognising it early as early interventions are the most successful.

Chris has OCD, OCD is a spectrum disorder and there’s a huge genetic link. OCD is often a misdiagnosis for autism. He may not just be creepy at all, he may need help for a spectrum disorder. The rate of diagnosis of OCD is substantially higher in people with autism than neurotypically “normal”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.