The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re literally working

I did notice she still shops in the kids section sometimes even though she’s most definitely a size 8. Probably Sarah trying to pretend she’s still small haha
she doesn't even have to shop in the adult section, a lot of shops do teen clothes. I used to live in Tammy when I was her age. Hah. But there's plenty of age appropriate clothes in the adult section, I agree.

All her clothes look like kids clothes.

Reactions: 9
Lazy in denial about being a size 16/18 made me giggle. Those dresses fitted her FINE so I’m not sure why she was acting as if she was just buying those sizes because of her boobs😶. Not fat shaming at all - just don’t pretend you’ve ever been a ‘small’ size in clothes.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if it’s already been noted Iv not read through (far too much lol) but just catching up and had to say - OMG Isabelle has a new onesie!!!! (Shocked face 😱😱😱)

Reactions: 4
Sarah said she hates shopping for herself but was happy enough the other day buying those sparkly shoes. If she is so down about her size she can try and go to the gym or even take Jace out for a nice long walk, she will feel much better for it rather than sitting at home stuffing her face with rubbish. The weather is getting warmer so she has no excuse and she can take a friend or just Prinny with her. She has the money and means to hire a personal trainer who could maybe give her nutritional advice too, but I doubt she would go and will use Jace as an excuse for years to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The lies that come out of Chris’ mouth. ‘It makes me miss being a pilot.’ Pull the other one Chris. Was this in that alternate reality you grew up in? Y’know the one where you claimed were a male cheerleader at a school in 90s uk. Step away from the movies Chris. Just because you’ve watched sully doesn’t make you a pilot. What’s next? ‘Remember when uncle bilbo left me a ring and I had to leave the shire, Sarah?’ He’s so deluded.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
she doesn't even have to shop in the adult section, a lot of shops do teen clothes. I used to live in Tammy when I was her age. Hah. But there's plenty of age appropriate clothes in the adult section, I agree.

All her clothes look like kids clothes.
In America we call the section Juniors for teens and tweens

Reactions: 1
The lies that come out of Chris’ mouth. ‘It makes me miss being a pilot.’ Pull the other one Chris. Was this in that alternate reality you grew up in? Y’know the one where you claimed were a male cheerleader at a school in 90s uk. Step away from the movies Chris. Just because you’ve watched sully doesn’t make you a pilot. What’s next? ‘Remember when uncle bilbo left me a ring and I had to leave the shire, Sarah?’ He’s so deluded.
If he used to be a "pilot" then why In the earlier vlogs did they say they had to scrimp and save for holidays at disney and Literally live off bean on toast 🤔 I could be wrong but I thought pilot's earned a pretty decent wage🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If he used to be a "pilot" then why In the earlier vlogs did they say they had to scrimp and save for holidays at disney and Literally live off bean on toast 🤔 I could be wrong but I thought pilot's earned a pretty decent wage🙄😂😂
I think he forgets that he films himself everyday when he’s coming out with another lie. I’m sure he used to do something to do with loading the luggage onto the plane so I doubt he was a pilot before he ended up doing that. I’m surprised Sarah believes anything that comes out of his mouth when most people can see how easy it is for him to lie.

Reactions: 21
He prob was a cleaner at the airport

Reactions: 6
The outfit they put on recent blog for Jace, she claims it is on the big side for him? I thought it looks like there wasn't much length left and wouldn't get too many more wears out of, why does she claim he is a dinky dot when he isn't?

Reactions: 9
I watched tonight's, a few musings;

•Izzy has a new onesie 😱

•lazy saw a breastfeeding consultant who said Jace has a shallow latch and is only just getting enough to get by...in other words survive. He has a suspected tongue tie and they're going to pay £205 to have it looked at and snipped

•weird birth Easter egg scene an ifam sent into school that she promised an egg. Well she went to home bargains and got her a 'hamper of girly bits, like stationery' because clearly stationery is not for boys 😏

•Lazy went to Matalan

•Lazy told creepy she loves him, seem to be making a big thing of forced affection!

• They've only just registered Jace at the Drs, creepy had to do because lazy needed to go to home bargains. She said if Jace was GOOD she would also go to Matalan! Apparently he needs his 8 weeks jabs before they go away, in less than 2 weeks. So I take they're taking Boo boo out of school early again?

•At the very end of the vlog, creepy talks about a program him and his delonge princess have been watching, all about inside the cockpit. He said 'absolutely definitely makes me want to be a pilot again' 🤣 he's longing to go back to those young Hollywood days.

Oh and lazy was chatting about the new Snapchat trend of taking a photo of yourself as a man and said she didn't have Snapchat, she deleted it some time last year....NO SITUATION HERE THOUGH

The wait for having a tongue tie snipped on the nhs is months, it was 8months when I had my son. By then you'd have had to stop feeding.
I think it's sensible for them to do it, it's in Jace's best interests because if she's hell bent on feeding at least with his tie snipped he can stop just surviving and start thriving.

It's really really common for health professionals to miss a posterior tongue tie. Many health visitors and midwives have no training and would only look for the classic tongue tie at the front.
Will their half term be at the same time considering that their Easter holidays were different?🤔
Surely though, if your baby had suspected tongue tie you could quite easily go to the doctors and will be seen🙄 and it would’ve been dealt with quickly. Reckon they’re just trying to make people aware that “they do still have money” because they can afford to pay over £200 on an appointment. Also he was never a pilot? Not of a commercial plane anyway, those licenses cost MEGA MONEY!!! and again if he was a pilot why would he move down to being baggage handlers or whatever it was?? (Nothing wrong what that job, but like doesn’t seem realistic) and I cannot recall ANYTHING about him saying he was a pilot in their older vlogs

Reactions: 2
He prob was a cleaner at the airport
he wasnt a pilot 🤣 he was the guy that put the luggage in the plane and drive the carts to collect. where did you get this from LOL? basically minimum wage paid job, hence why they were poor, plus Sarah didnt work then either

Reactions: 7
he wasnt a pilot 🤣 he was the guy that put the luggage in the plane and drive the carts to collect. where did you get this from LOL? basically minimum wage paid job, hence why they were poor, plus Sarah didnt work then either
I actually thought he cleaned the aeroplanes, I'm sure he used to vlog it, unless it was someone else he was filming doing it🤔

Reactions: 2

Yeah yeah, he gave up being a pilot (one who used to also make sure the cases are are on the plane). So as the 2 of them could take on jobs a very lot like brain surgeons. In my book they are both unemployed! Sorry creepy and lazy but you are both a very lot unemployable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will their half term be at the same time considering that their Easter holidays were different?🤔
Surely though, if your baby had suspected tongue tie you could quite easily go to the doctors and will be seen🙄 and it would’ve been dealt with quickly. Reckon they’re just trying to make people aware that “they do still have money” because they can afford to pay over £200 on an appointment. Also he was never a pilot? Not of a commercial plane anyway, those licenses cost MEGA MONEY!!! and again if he was a pilot why would he move down to being baggage handlers or whatever it was?? (Nothing wrong what that job, but like doesn’t seem realistic) and I cannot recall ANYTHING about him saying he was a pilot in their older vlogs
Isabelle and Esme usually get 2 weeks off for half term I think and Isla only the one. Will have to wait and see.
She could have but he wasn't registered at a Dr, she reckons that 6 health professionals saw him and said he didn't have one. She did say the £205 was a lot of money and I was expecting her to say 'so we've decided to leave it' but she said they're going to do it. Hopefully before they go on holiday and that baby is feeding 10 to the dozen to keep his fluids up in the hot country.

I'm also certain he was head of the cleaning team, he had to make sure the plane was clean and restocked with toilet roll before it could board passengers. He used to film in the airport at work, so if someone has time I'm sure the vlogs can be found.
He just like to think he was a pilot, always believing himself to be something he's not!

Reactions: 4
Isabelle and Esme usually get 2 weeks off for half term I think and Isla only the one. Will have to wait and see.
She could have but he wasn't registered at a Dr, she reckons that 6 health professionals saw him and said he didn't have one. She did say the £205 was a lot of money and I was expecting her to say 'so we've decided to leave it' but she said they're going to do it. Hopefully before they go on holiday and that baby is feeding 10 to the dozen to keep his fluids up in the hot country.

I'm also certain he was head of the cleaning team, he had to make sure the plane was clean and restocked with toilet roll before it could board passengers. He used to film in the airport at work, so if someone has time I'm sure the vlogs can be found.
He just like to think he was a pilot, always believing himself to be something he's not!
She also said the consultant was happy with his weight but I thought she only saw a health visitor yesterday?

Reactions: 3
What even was that title about? Her rooms a mess but they didnt show it. Also paying over 200 quid for a tounge tie appointment! Im sure a normal hospital could do it?
Waiting lists can be up to months. We were really lucky with my son and we got it cut there and then!

Lazy in denial about being a size 16/18 made me giggle. Those dresses fitted her FINE so I’m not sure why she was acting as if she was just buying those sizes because of her boobs😶. Not fat shaming at all - just don’t pretend you’ve ever been a ‘small’ size in clothes.
with all the eat outs and crap she eats what size does she expect to be. She's quick to shove mint imperials in her mouth in front of camera, and drink milkshakes and donuts then makes excuses she's wearing 16/18 clothes. Confuses me. Only one she's fooling is herself. With what she eats do we expect to see her wear size 8s. Silly mare

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.