The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The creepos are probably SUPER excited that Jace might have a tongue-tie. I bet they are dreaming of all of the "medical" "emergency" "operation" clickbait they can use.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
with all the eat outs and crap she eats what size does she expect to be. She's quick to shove mint imperials in her mouth in front of camera, and drink milkshakes and donuts then makes excuses she's wearing 16/18 clothes. Confuses me. Only one she's fooling is herself. With what she eats do we expect to see her wear size 8s. Silly mare
I actually thought (and I may be wrong here) that when you breast fed it helps you to lose the weight...I never breast fed so I'm not clued up on it but remember my sister saying it helped and she breast fed all her kids.
And saying that... I didn't breastfeed and the weight dropped off me like no tomorrow because I had another son to look after,house to clean on top looking after a new born and I didn't have the privilege of having my hubby at home (he was out working) or any family members to help me out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Will their half term be at the same time considering that their Easter holidays were different?[emoji848]
Surely though, if your baby had suspected tongue tie you could quite easily go to the doctors and will be seen[emoji849] and it would’ve been dealt with quickly. Reckon they’re just trying to make people aware that “they do still have money” because they can afford to pay over £200 on an appointment. Also he was never a pilot? Not of a commercial plane anyway, those licenses cost MEGA MONEY!!! and again if he was a pilot why would he move down to being baggage handlers or whatever it was?? (Nothing wrong what that job, but like doesn’t seem realistic) and I cannot recall ANYTHING about him saying he was a pilot in their older vlogs
If memory served me he worked in despatch and he was based at the airport. Definitely not a pilot

Isabelle and Esme usually get 2 weeks off for half term I think and Isla only the one. Will have to wait and see.
She could have but he wasn't registered at a Dr, she reckons that 6 health professionals saw him and said he didn't have one. She did say the £205 was a lot of money and I was expecting her to say 'so we've decided to leave it' but she said they're going to do it. Hopefully before they go on holiday and that baby is feeding 10 to the dozen to keep his fluids up in the hot country.

I'm also certain he was head of the cleaning team, he had to make sure the plane was clean and restocked with toilet roll before it could board passengers. He used to film in the airport at work, so if someone has time I'm sure the vlogs can be found.
He just like to think he was a pilot, always believing himself to be something he's not!
I’m pretty certain that they only get one week, which is majority of the time across the board like nationally, obviously sometimes it differs but it would be moreso that It’s a short half term from Easter holidays anyway, so because they went back at different weeks I’m unsure whether the school would have a four week half term. I do wonder about taking the eldest 2 out of school at that time though because it’s when year fives are looked at and starting to focus towards year six & SATs and I mean year eight isn’t necessarily tHAT important for any testing etc, but it depend when that school decides when they want to do options for GCSE (although had she had to chose that would’ve been a huge title clickbait anyway)

Mmm but six weeks is surely a while not to register considering hasn’t Chris been to the doctors recently? Maybe wasn’t that recent idk, BUT they are both at home, they have no trouble going to supermarket surely doctors is important considering he was havin such issues with feeding in the first place??? Like it would just be logical to have a doctors you can go To. But I do still think it is a little dig to say actually yes it’s a lot of money but we HAVE IT and this means regardless of whatever someone else has said, WE CARE ABOUT OUR BABY THIS MUCH. idk🤷🏻‍♀️ Again if their doctors surgery was slow at apt then maybe I would get it but from Chris going there so often, they seem to see him quickly so🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

And yeah to be honest, I used to watch them whilst he was still working but I can’t honestly tell you or even remember. He was just filming on landing way bit is all I remember🤨 but yes whatever it was it wasn’t a pilot.

I’m pretty certain that they only get one week
Isabelle and Esme are at private school and their holidays are usually longer.

Isla, on the other hand, would get the standard holidays.

EDIT: I stand corrected, their holiday is the same

EDIT AGAIN:

Their Summer holidays are 2 months!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Will their half term be at the same time considering that their Easter holidays were different?🤔
Surely though, if your baby had suspected tongue tie you could quite easily go to the doctors and will be seen🙄 and it would’ve been dealt with quickly. Reckon they’re just trying to make people aware that “they do still have money” because they can afford to pay over £200 on an appointment. Also he was never a pilot? Not of a commercial plane anyway, those licenses cost MEGA MONEY!!! and again if he was a pilot why would he move down to being baggage handlers or whatever it was?? (Nothing wrong what that job, but like doesn’t seem realistic) and I cannot recall ANYTHING about him saying he was a pilot in their older vlogs
also you have to have a brain to be a pilot and have a very lot of qualifications , bet he has the uniform he wears in his fantasy land , delonge Airways

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The creepos are probably SUPER excited that Jace might have a tongue-tie. I bet they are dreaming of all of the "medical" "emergency" "operation" clickbait they can use.
I swear to god if they clickbait it as some dramatic medical procedure I will be so ragey.

Reactions: 10
also you have to have a brain to be a pilot and have a very lot of qualifications , bet he has the uniform he wears in his fantasy land , delonge Airways
He's an A* at maths so Delonge Airways won't be going into Administration.

The other day he mentioned that picking up a camera and doing the first 'hello' was the hardest part of the vlog. Sometimes he's just in the background now and doesn't bother vlogging.

Do you think he's just fed up with it all after he royally fucked up?

Sometimes I think it's Sarah that pushes for the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The other day he mentioned that picking up a camera and doing the first 'hello' was the hardest part of the vlog. Sometimes he's just in the background now and doesn't bother vlogging.

yes I definitely do, from what is said on here hes keeping in stuff which ordinarily he wouldn't so I think hes had enough, id love to hear a behind the camera conversation though bet it would be a screaming match most days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isabelle and Esme are at private school and their holidays are usually longer.

Isla, on the other hand, would get the standard holidays.

EDIT: I stand corrected, their holiday is the same

View attachment 16774

EDIT AGAIN:

Their Summer holidays are 2 months!

View attachment 16775
View attachment 16776
Yeah I was only going off of memory from older vlogs! and yeah I’m pretty sure both their summer and Christmas holidays are longer bc of that reason! 2 months is a loooooong time. though won’t be doing the wonders of Australia this year.

He definitely seems to enjoy being creative but I reckon he'd rather just focus solely on his own projects (mainly the skating stuff). He doesn't really seem that interested in getting involved with the others or showcasing his family and seems happy to be taking a backseat, letting the others do the family vlogging while he just flies the drone every now and again i.e. the real Delonge Airways. (I bet he's drawn teeny tiny little faces in windows on that drone and given it a name, keeping the piloting dream alive!)

He seems to still believe he's a bit of a rock star but surely he must see that the drivel they churn out for the ifam is hugely at odds with that Young Hollywood style persona. I reckon he's happy to produce the dull vlogs while they're making money and allowing him the freedom to go skating but in his mind it'll be the skating that really counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That drone will come into its own in the summer, hovering over the gardens where teenagers are topping up their tans.

Buckle up ladies, Creepy is flying low today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yeah I was only going off of memory from older vlogs! and yeah I’m pretty sure both their summer and Christmas holidays are longer bc of that reason! 2 months is a loooooong time. though won’t be doing the wonders of Australia this year.
"The wonders of Australia?"....the only wonders I saw was "the reason for my silence"
"The wonders of why I got my devices looked at?" (Allegedly ,cause there was never any proof of this..only his say so and the mountains of lies that flow through them lot....well i call bollocks on um) just cause he said it, does that make it true!!

• Haha
He definitely seems to enjoy being creative but I reckon he'd rather just focus solely on his own projects (mainly the skating stuff). He doesn't really seem that interested in getting involved with the others or showcasing his family and seems happy to be taking a backseat, letting the others do the family vlogging while he just flies the drone every now and again i.e. the real Delonge Airways. (I bet he's drawn teeny tiny little faces in windows on that drone and given it a name, keeping the piloting dream alive!)

He seems to still believe he's a bit of a rock star but surely he must see that the drivel they churn out for the ifam is hugely at odds with that Young Hollywood style persona. I reckon he's happy to produce the dull vlogs while they're making money and allowing him the freedom to go skating but in his mind it'll be the skating that really counts.
that made me laugh at the thought of little drawn on faces

• Haha
That drone will come into its own in the summer, hovering over the gardens where teenagers are topping up their tans.

Buckle up ladies, Creepy is flying low today.
Captain Peeping Tom Delonge with his heat-seeking missile. Perish the thought.

Anyway, that's just silly. How can a man possibly fly low when his trousers of choice are elasticated waist 'trackies'? And emo girls don't sunbathe. Otherwise yeah....totally! ;) 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I reckon he's fed up with it but definitely not fed up with the money, which is why he agrees to continue.

Its embarrassing how skating seems to be his priority now over his kids.

Reactions: 8
Captain Peeping Tom Delonge with his heat-seeking missile. Perish the thought.

Anyway, that's just silly. How can a man possibly fly low when his trousers of choice are elasticated waist 'trackies'? And emo girls don't sunbathe. Otherwise yeah....totally! ;)😛
Nothing sexier than sliding down a pair of grubby trackies to get to the “heat seeking missile” 🤢

• Sick
I can't wait to see the debacle of them 6 in a RV travelling Pit stops of the local fast food joints 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.