The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Visits grave

Tags ā€˜funnyā€™ ā€˜comedyā€™ ā€˜hilariousā€™

Jesus Christ, please can someone get them off YouTube
Donā€™t forget ā€œbest family vlogsā€ now thatā€™s hilarious

They are so desperate and greedy now - they use to have 1 Ad in the middle of a vlog not they have 3-4!!
Put ad blocker or YouTube where there are no ads

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve just created an account so I can post. Iā€™ve read comments on here on the inghams for months lol.

The end of tonightā€™s vlog.... since when was creepy a pilot?? I thought he was a baggage handler?

Also thereā€™s no way a size 18 is baggy on Sarah. Sheā€™s bigger than me and I wear 16-18 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
What even was that title about? Her rooms a mess but they didnt show it. Also paying over 200 quid for a tounge tie appointment! Im sure a normal hospital could do it?

Reactions: 11
But he almost certainly isnā€™t tongue tied. The lady she had out tonight admitted not being qualified to diagnose one. 6 midwives and a dr have said the baby isnā€™t tongue tied. What kind of mum believes an unqualified stranger over professionals. I guess the same kind who lets her baby fall almost off the centile chart because feeding him is too much effort.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I watched tonight's, a few musings;

ā€¢Izzy has a new onesie šŸ˜±

ā€¢lazy saw a breastfeeding consultant who said Jace has a shallow latch and is only just getting enough to get by...in other words survive. He has a suspected tongue tie and they're going to pay Ā£205 to have it looked at and snipped

ā€¢weird birth Easter egg scene an ifam sent into school that she promised an egg. Well she went to home bargains and got her a 'hamper of girly bits, like stationery' because clearly stationery is not for boys šŸ˜

ā€¢Lazy went to Matalan

ā€¢Lazy told creepy she loves him, seem to be making a big thing of forced affection!

ā€¢ They've only just registered Jace at the Drs, creepy had to do because lazy needed to go to home bargains. She said if Jace was GOOD she would also go to Matalan! Apparently he needs his 8 weeks jabs before they go away, in less than 2 weeks. So I take they're taking Boo boo out of school early again?

ā€¢At the very end of the vlog, creepy talks about a program him and his delonge princess have been watching, all about inside the cockpit. He said 'absolutely definitely makes me want to be a pilot again' šŸ¤£ he's longing to go back to those young Hollywood days.

Oh and lazy was chatting about the new Snapchat trend of taking a photo of yourself as a man and said she didn't have Snapchat, she deleted it some time last year....NO SITUATION HERE THOUGH

What even was that title about? Her rooms a mess but they didnt show it. Also paying over 200 quid for a tounge tie appointment! Im sure a normal hospital could do it?
The wait for having a tongue tie snipped on the nhs is months, it was 8months when I had my son. By then you'd have had to stop feeding.
I think it's sensible for them to do it, it's in Jace's best interests because if she's hell bent on feeding at least with his tie snipped he can stop just surviving and start thriving.

But he almost certainly isnā€™t tongue tied. The lady she had out tonight admitted not being qualified to diagnose one. 6 midwives and a dr have said the baby isnā€™t tongue tied. What kind of mum believes an unqualified stranger over professionals. I guess the same kind who lets her baby fall almost off the centile chart because feeding him is too much effort.
It's really really common for health professionals to miss a posterior tongue tie. Many health visitors and midwives have no training and would only look for the classic tongue tie at the front.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she gets paid by this clinic to refer people?

Reactions: 2
I watched tonight's, a few musings;

ā€¢Izzy has a new onesie šŸ˜±

ā€¢lazy saw a breastfeeding consultant who said Jace has a shallow latch and is only just getting enough to get by...in other words survive. He has a suspected tongue tie and they're going to pay Ā£205 to have it looked at and snipped

ā€¢weird birth Easter egg scene an ifam sent into school that she promised an egg. Well she went to home bargains and got her a 'hamper of girly bits, like stationery' because clearly stationery is not for boys šŸ˜

ā€¢Lazy went to Matalan

ā€¢Lazy told creepy she loves him, seem to be making a big thing of forced affection!

ā€¢ They've only just registered Jace at the Drs, creepy had to do because lazy needed to go to home bargains. She said if Jace was GOOD she would also go to Matalan! Apparently he needs his 8 weeks jabs before they go away, in less than 2 weeks. So I take they're taking Boo boo out of school early again?

ā€¢At the very end of the vlog, creepy talks about a program him and his delonge princess have been watching, all about inside the cockpit. He said 'absolutely definitely makes me want to be a pilot again' šŸ¤£ he's longing to go back to those young Hollywood days.

Oh and lazy was chatting about the new Snapchat trend of taking a photo of yourself as a man and said she didn't have Snapchat, she deleted it some time last year....NO SITUATION HERE THOUGH

The wait for having a tongue tie snipped on the nhs is months, it was 8months when I had my son. By then you'd have had to stop feeding.
I think it's sensible for them to do it, it's in Jace's best interests because if she's hell bent on feeding at least with his tie snipped he can stop just surviving and start thriving.

It's really really common for health professionals to miss a posterior tongue tie. Many health visitors and midwives have no training and would only look for the classic tongue tie at the front.
Fair enough. I stand corrected. Perhaps he has a tongue tie. I just find it hard to believe anything the inghams say šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Whatever the cause I hope he starts gaining significant weight soon. Itā€™s awful seeing him constantly showing rooting hunger cues and being ignored while one of the girls care for him šŸ˜±šŸ™ˆ

I'm suprised the doctors fitted him in for his jabs before they went away!

Reactions: 4
Fair enough. I stand corrected. Perhaps he has a tongue tie. I just find it hard to believe anything the inghams say šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Whatever the cause I hope he starts gaining significant weight soon. Itā€™s awful seeing him constantly showing rooting hunger cues and being ignored while one of the girls care for him šŸ˜±šŸ™ˆ
Yea I always question what they say because they wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face, I don't think lazy is clever enough to lie about that though, knowing the names and the clinic etc

I'm suprised the doctors fitted him in for his jabs before they went away!
It's an automated system where you just receive a letter a couple of weeks before they hit the required age. Then you ring and make an appointment, at least it is here. Not sure if that's standard across the country.

Reactions: 8
Ive wondered for a while if the baby has a tongue tie. Surprised the breast feeding group she weirdly took Esme to didnā€™t pick it up if he does.

A girl in every (air)port

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having had a child who has had 4 eye operations to correct a squint, I am near 100 per cent positive Jace has a squint also. Oh how I loved watching near half of the vlog with a baby having hiccups and doing what a baby does! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Any how many times did Isabelle say I know I cleaned my room yesterday but omg itā€™s so dirty again. And yes lazy you are a size 18 not a 10! šŸ˜‚ We all knew this but you kid on all you like!

Day three of...oh, you know. I'll stop this now - but not even 'hate' watching is brilliant. Because I get my 'grr' fix from you lovely lot on Tattle instead. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After reading about how different the inghams were when they first started vlogging I went back and had a quick watch of one of their old one's. My God, they are so so different!! Nothing looks scripted, and Chris can actually go a full 5 minutes without an edit! More like watching a nice home movie, and the girls seemed so genuinely happy too.

I really worry about the girls now having to be in videos every day. The only respite they get from it is when they're at school.

There are laws about child employment, I don't understand why child YouTube performers are exempt from these!

Theyā€™re literally working
Canā€™t believe izzy has a new onesie but why are they always too small for her?!
I did notice she still shops in the kids section sometimes even though sheā€™s most definitely a size 8. Probably Sarah trying to pretend sheā€™s still small haha

Reactions: 5
Theyā€™re literally working

I did notice she still shops in the kids section sometimes even though sheā€™s most definitely a size 8. Probably Sarah trying to pretend sheā€™s still small haha
Her onesies are literally away up her leg lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.