The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's take a look at the video tags, shall we?

"baby meeting someone special for the first time","special meet up","meeting someone special","baby","new baby","newborn","baby boy","ingham family","ingham family of five","family","kids","family vlogs","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","best family vlogger","hilarious","fun","funny","comedy","real family life","life with a new baby","uk family","english family","best daily vlogs","girls","teen","teenager","family friendly","cute baby","baby first"

"special meet up" :unsure: Such an odd way to describe visiting a grave.
Whilst I don't know much about Sarah's late mother I suppose this could very well be one of the only "special people" little Jace has met, with the exception of Esme who is just an amazing little thing.
"baby first", ah yeah that important milestone... Baby's first trip to a cemetery. Bless.
Chris knows all about special meet ups 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You don't think the reason she hasn't started formula feeding is because she doesn't want to spend out on it? If my child wasn't gaining weight due to breastfeeding I would make sure to top it up with some formula esp If I was unable to pump milk.

Reactions: 4
You don't think the reason she hasn't started formula feeding is because she doesn't want to spend out on it? If my child wasn't gaining weight due to breastfeeding I would make sure to top it up with some formula esp If I was unable to pump milk.
Wouldn't surprise me. Money is obviously tight.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's because of the water quality in Lanzorote and they can't be arsed with faffing about with bottles. I think beast feeding is convenient for them.

Reactions: 3
It says alot doesn't it that Esmes swimming costume is from Asda but Isla's is from Next 🙄. Especially when Isla picked up one in Asda the day before which she loved (think it came with a towel!)
I thought that but I think Esme clocked it too, even if it was just the price of each of them. You could see it in her little eyes. And the way she always has to add and do you like mine daddy too. I feel so bad for her shes like the forgotten child! xx

It's all over her sweater too probably won't be washed. Never saw a child that age eat like she's a toddler
It made me feel quite ill, surely she doesnt eat like that when they eat out?? I would be tackling it and not broadcasting it for people to see! xx

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought that but I think Esme clocked it too, even if it was just the price of each of them. You could see it in her little eyes. And the way she always has to add and do you like mine daddy too. I feel so bad for her shes like the forgotten child! xx

It made me feel quite ill, surely she doesnt eat like that when they eat out?? I would be tackling it and not broadcasting it for people to see! xx
Made me feel ill too seeing that, could they not have provided her with a napkin? Why they didn't wash her face before putting her on camera, surely she is going to be embarrassed seeing this when she gets older! It seems they were only provided with a fork too to eat that meal which is probably why it was going everywhere.

Reactions: 3
Is that cider photo posted recently? She's still breastfeeding every 3 hours isn't she? Has she mentioned pumping at all?
To be fair you can drink as normal while you’re breastfeeding, people who think you can’t don’t really know how breastfeeding works . I agree that she should own it if she does have a cider of an evening - the no drinking for the cameras from both of them is odd (as they clearly do drink) & just adds to the creepy over grown kids vibes 🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing they've given up on the whole "we don't drink" bullshit then?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm guessing they've given up on the whole "we don't drink" bullshit then?
I think the no drinking thing was pushed by their management and now that they’re dropped and not accountable to them, they’re thinking feck it.

Same with getting into arguments/replying with passive aggressive messages in their comments sections.

Reactions: 13
Don’t mean to be insensitive but that title is just so far off the mark as usual.

He didn’t ‘meet’ someone special did he.

The titles usually are really reaching to be relevant to the vlog

Chocolate is a terrible thing to buy someone with a migraine. Cheese and chocolate used to trigger it when I was a kid. I did notice Sarah said they were HER favourite. Why not buy Jane HER favourite ffs

Reactions: 11
Don’t mean to be insensitive but that title is just so far off the mark as usual.

He didn’t ‘meet’ someone special did he.

The titles usually are really reaching to be relevant to the vlog

Chocolate is a terrible thing to buy someone with a migraine. Cheese and chocolate used to trigger it when I was a kid. I did notice Sarah said they were HER favourite. Why not buy Jane HER favourite ffs

Their clickbait titles seem to be working lately, the Isabelle crying one has double the usual amount of views. You know they are desperate for $$$ now when they are prepared to suffer the inevitable abuse for exploiting their kids even more than usual in order to bring in the cash.

Granny Jane was probably preparing Sarah a meal to take home whilst Sarah sat on her sofa snarfing the chocolates. Sarah's a Dixon, she knows how to get what she wants.

Reactions: 10
They are so desperate and greedy now - they use to have 1 Ad in the middle of a vlog not they have 3-4!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.