The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 53 and at Esme’s age my friends and I were all reading Jilly Cooper “Riders” and Shirley Conran spicy books so I can’t comment on the reading material 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she for real?! No child needs to be aware of erotica at the age of 15. She’s not even legally old enough! There is a reason p*rn has an 18 age rating! Esme really shows herself for the fool when she posts things like she did the other day where she says she’s not been brought up around cussing, drinking and whatever else when everything indicates otherwise or worse? Whilst we know that’s not true anyway, at least most parents can say they aren’t exposing their children to graphic content. Sex Ed should be taught in an age appropriate way.

How Sarah sits there and say’s their children are allowed to keep their innocence when she shares things like that I’ll never know.
IMG_7924.jpeg

---
Website of book reviews and found reviews for this one. Perhaps she will change her mind if there is a hint of revealing her family for what they are. This review was interesting - Esme and Isabelle all over.
IMG_7932.jpeg

---
Regarding the presents, why does Sarah refer to the bedroom as ‘her room’? Does she not remember there is another daughter of hers in the same room? Buying items Esme wants for the room is all well and good but Isla may want to put her own personal touches to the room as well. Makes me angry because just last year Isla was promised a bedroom makeover that never happened.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There is such a trend with those tik tok popular books where the main characters have so many issues and the relationships are extremely unhealthy - blurred lines around consent, manipulation and controlling to name a few of the more milder themes. Sex is over described to the point where the language used is often cringe worthy even for experienced adults and very unrealistic.

If adults are enjoying it then that's up to them and is likely just a bit of escapism/fantasy. For an immature 15 year old with no experience of even talking to a boy other than her friends brother (who immediately became a boyfriend), and the only relationship she sees is her parents toxic relationship, it's not something I would recommend to her based on the reviews. Especially when she does all her reading at the pool with her siblings and parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Normal and natural, like a 16 year old and a 30 odd year old man?
Introducing underage girls to sexual content is how groomers operate. With the amount of n0nces in Sarah's immediate family it's no wonder she thinks buying erotic fiction for a 15 year old is "natural and normal".

Her sexually repressed 19 year old included Esme in a Tiktok telling her imaginary boyfriend to 's**k his own damn d**K"

They are a whole family of weirdos and perverts , theyve no idea what's normal

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What’s that meant to mean Sarah? Of course people feel sorry for her, it’s pretty damn hard not to when you see the neglect and emotional abuse that girl endures on a daily basis. Not to mention her dreadful sister she has to share a room with who makes snide remarks and comments. Trying to defend herself to people for pulling her up on the obvious favouritism going on.
IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

Esme is allowed to post her own haul when she likes as well, is that because they realised how controlling and daft it made them look as parents when comments started coming in.
IMG_7934.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The whole problem with Chris phone etc knowing what is known about him stinks of something dodgy .

The UAE monitor peoples phones and what you look at on the internet / post on social media etc . Theres a. Reason you are not allowed to use whats app or a VPN

Is he trying to find a way round this by getting an unregistered phone , is that why he is using wifi in Ikea / Starbucks etc , surely they have WIFI in the tiny house ?

My dog wouldn't go out in the garden today because its 24 degrees in the uk , it is 44 degrees Dubai the time they went to the pool , that is just child abuse ! Yeh we all know thats the only time you can go because it’s quiet and your husband is a nonce !!

Reactions: 20
My dog wouldn't go out in the garden today because its 24 degrees in the uk , it is 44 degrees Dubai the time they went to the pool , that is just child abuse ! Yeh we all know thats the only time you can go because it’s quiet and your husband is a nonce !!
I think they’ve been pulled up on filming when at the poolside. Probably had complaints made. They may be allowed to film but only if quiet which would explain them now going during the hottest parts of the day instead and likely only with the permission of others in the pool area too (would explain him speaking to someone when they arrived).

Esme’s most recent TikTok shows they have gone to Dubai Mall AGAIN (so she can spend her birthday money). How are they not bored a month and a half into this ‘move’ doing the same thing over and over again.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It always makes me uncomfortable when Lazy says they are 'open' about things like sex when they have Creepy in the house and the girls always seem overinvested in whether Creepy and Lazy have more children.

As usual Lazy makes everything look tit. The comedy gift bags, the tiny dressing table that looks like it would suit Mila more than Esme and the paper Sephora bag. I know Lazy likes things in bags to make it look like the presents are bigger and better but it looks like she's made no effort and is a far cry from the old days when everything was neatly wrapped in matching paper.
As others have suggested, the iPad is probably a freebie from all this Creepy phone stuff. Did they get her the Coach bag she wanted? Maybe that will be a big SURPRISE IN DUBAI.

Reactions: 17
So graphic erotic content for your 15 year old is fine as long as it's not abuse Lazy?

This woman isn't wired right.
Safeguarding guidelines in this country rule that supplying minors with access to 18+ material is abuse or at least it was last time I did any training about 4 years ago. I can’t imagine its changed much
---
The whole problem with Chris phone etc knowing what is known about him stinks of something dodgy .

The UAE monitor peoples phones and what you look at on the internet / post on social media etc . Theres a. Reason you are not allowed to use whats app or a VPN

Is he trying to find a way round this by getting an unregistered phone , is that why he is using wifi in Ikea / Starbucks etc , surely they have WIFI in the tiny house ?

The thick twit probably thinks that by using Discord he’s getting around all that.

as far as I can make out unapproved sims are blocked in UAE. I imagine they’ve got cheap crappy internet at home which is unbearably slow 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I just bought the dressing table and chair for my 10 year old. For absolutely no reason other then she asked for a desk 😂😂 but it’s a special present for me 10k a day whose just moved countries and didn’t want to spend money on one so had to have a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m 53 and at Esme’s age my friends and I were all reading Jilly Cooper “Riders” and Shirley Conran spicy books so I can’t comment on the reading material 🫣🤣
I used to watch channel 5's spicy films when I was 14, this is my one and only confession of this 🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are so many good books out there, why on earth would a mother knowingly buy something like that for her child? Completely inappropriate and unacceptable. I’m not even shocked though. They are the worst parents.

Reactions: 18
So graphic erotic content for your 15 year old is fine as long as it's not abuse Lazy?

People are weird. I was reading something about the newest Bridgerton series and someone was commenting saying how much their 10 year old loved watching it. To meit is just as inappropriate as when little kids were watching Squid Games.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If Sarah doesn't think Esme is old enough/mature enough to read about abuse, then she's not old enough/mature enough for any other kind of sexual content.
It's so important to know and understand that things like that can happen.
You can't be mature enough for one and not the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's that she called the author esmes favourite, yet in the vlog she only got the book because Aurora was a character. Its also the second In the series, if Sarah has to question the content, Esme clearly hasn't read any of the rest and it's not her favourite author 🤣

Reactions: 16

Reading erotic fiction is not at all unusual for a 15 year old girl. Having your mother & father giving it as a bithday gift your mother tells the world about is however very bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s maybe worried the content has emotional abuse in it and Esme cottons onto what her parents do to her. So, they are open minded about sex in their family. But not sexual abuse! That makes no sense at all. If she’s old enough to read about it then she’s old enough to know how people can be exploited using sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.