The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme keeps on lazy said that about the coffee syrup she also know what she wants and isn’t shy about asking or begging for it.
Lazy went on TikTok when she saw how much Esme was earning which is a lot based on her views a million views on TikTok can earn 3k and more and it’s clear a lot of things were kept back to exploit those views but I’m sure creepy is getting a cut in one way or another.
Haven't watched the vlogs, so not sure if they've chatted about the creator fund. You can't claim money through the Tiktok creator fund if you are under 18, also if you live in the UAE you cannot claim at all. I think you can get banned for abusing the system and committing fraud.
1000016456.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
islas face in the mirror when esme stood up to hug mummeh and daddeh after opening her ipad…
IMG_6302.jpeg

i feel so sorry for the poor girl, she had tears in her eyes at the end too..
IMG_6301.jpeg

this was just after, the one gift she’s wanted for the past two birthdays and her nasty sister gets it without even asking, pays to be a bleep in their household apparently 🥱

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
islas face in the mirror when esme stood up to hug mummeh and daddeh after opening her ipad…
View attachment 3017431
View attachment 3017432
this was just after, the one gift she’s wanted for the past two birthdays and her nasty sister gets it without even asking, pays to be a bleep in their household apparently 🥱
It's bad enough that some parents pick favourites but the fact that these two let their favouritism play out like a TV show, selling it to strangers, makes it so much more disgusting and sad. Remember how they always said they were vlogging for the memories? Well, there will be a time when Isla looks back at these "memories" and hopefully the fog will lift and it will be the push she needs to cut her sorry excuse for parents loose.

Such a shame.

I've had a houseful of 13 year old boys today. They are very loud and gross but they are all so smart and funny. They've been laughing their heads off all day, eaten every last morsel of food in my house, and are now all settled in to watch a movie before their parents pick them up. It has crossed my mind a few times today just how sad it makes me, thinking about how isolated and lonely Isla must feel. How much she is missing out on. The smaller ones too. But for some reason, Isla always hurts me the most.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 3017431
View attachment 3017432
She's got such a baby face, she'll never pass for 14 at the Eras tour.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 3017431
View attachment 3017432
That clip was not nice to watch. Isla was saying something but you could see the hurt in her face as she watched that unfold and her voice was trying hard not to show the upset either. Sarah was a witch to turn the camera around on Isla after that 😡 They can pretend all they like, that little girl is very low down in their affections and priorities. The attempts to prove otherwise just make it more obvious. It’s disgusting and it’s shown for many years now in the vlogs. Esme knows that too. It’s a shame the ifannies aren’t seeing it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They allowed Isabelle to have therapy for years as a child, while Isla, who has apparent OCD and low moods, received no such support or mental health input. Is it because the parents wanted to make Isabelle's dad look like the bad guy? So that's why she got therapy? They have nobody to blame for Isla.
---
Also will Isla be getting a new iPad? Seeing as Esme went and purchased the metquest which was Islas birthday gift....

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't understand those gifts at all. She didn't get any of the main presents she asked for, no Lululemon jacket, no shoes, no bag. If they hadn't bought her the iPad that she didn't need or want then she could have had the gifts she actually asked for. That was so odd of them, you could tell she was a bit upset and I can actually understand why because it looked like she was bought a bunch of random tat instead of stuff she really wanted.

At one point Sarah chastises her for putting a makeup item on her list that she had already got for Christmas and was told it had nearly run out, does she not understand makeup is a consumable? People often re-buy products they like, that's not some weird Esme thing.

Sarah seems like she values quantity over quality and just wanted the present pile to look big, even if that is at the expense of actually getting something her kids like.

I can guarantee Esme would have preferred all that money they spent on random crap to have gone on one or two nice presents that she could actually treasure and use.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Please stop watching their social media, I mean, we have the lovely Green cow who takes it for the team , maybe a couple more people could do the same, including any Tiktok or Instagram? (Although, I do know with Tiktok it pops up indiscriminately). It's just that all this hate watching adds to their views and keeps them going.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a way to live.
Selfish parents not a care for others outside the cult.
One day the bubble will burst.
I will never ever understand all this buying stuff and putting children online to pay for this pathetic life in the desert.
most of us tattlers go to bed at night knowing we have done our best.
Ingham parents go to bed working out how they will film their vulnerable children the pay the bills.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Haven't watched the vlogs, so not sure if they've chatted about the creator fund. You can't claim money through the Tiktok creator fund if you are under 18, also if you live in the UAE you cannot claim at all. I think you can get banned for abusing the system and committing fraud.
View attachment 3017406
They’ve found a loophole because lazy wouldn’t be making TikTok for free their accounts were set up in the uk and they have a house there they could have digital nomad status where their main home is the uk and didn’t Esme have Sarah’s old account?
I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I just know if there is a way to get around the rules creepy will know 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Please stop watching their social media, I mean, we have the lovely Green cow who takes it for the team , maybe a couple more people could do the same, including any Tiktok or Instagram? (Although, I do know with Tiktok it pops up indiscriminately). It's just that all this hate watching adds to their views and keeps them going.
I keep saying this 🥲 unfortunately the people that hate watch are enabling them to continue having a platform, and nothing will ever change. No point moaning about them on here if you're going to continue watching and contributing to their viewing figures/the money they earn. Let's be honest, they say they vlog "for the memories" but without the views and income, they wouldn't bother. Please, people, don't contribute to that! We get great run downs on here!

• Heart
Did they mention the grandparents? When Esme was talking about wanting a Lululemon jacket, I thought that'd definitely be a granny and grandpa present. Same with the trainers. It's the sort of stuff Sarah doesn't like to spend money on because you can get 'the same' from Primark for a fraction of the price.

It's a bit mean to have banged on about how Esme wants quality over quantity, made it sound like she'd get a few great gifts, and then given her the usual random purchases and an iPad that she didn't even want and they almost certainly got from taking out a phone contract.

Reactions: 15
The sad thing with Isla was that she was once the favored child. Esme was the one nobody liked. I remember when people used to think Esme would be the one to break free of the family first because she seemed so independent when she was younger. I still think she might "escape" first before Isabelle but not for the right reasons. Anyway as for Isla, I hope she doesn't remember how she was the favorite when she was little, it would be so hurtful and confusing to go from favored to forgotten.

• Sad
  • Heart
According to a comment esme made on her tiktok birthday haul video, she did actually ask for the iPad. Don't buy that though

Reactions: 13
I don't understand those gifts at all. She didn't get any of the main presents she asked for, no Lululemon jacket, no shoes, no bag. If they hadn't bought her the iPad that she didn't need or want then she could have had the gifts she actually asked for. That was so odd of them, you could tell she was a bit upset and I can actually understand why because it looked like she was bought a bunch of random tat instead of stuff she really wanted.

At one point Sarah chastises her for putting a makeup item on her list that she had already got for Christmas and was told it had nearly run out, does she not understand makeup is a consumable? People often re-buy products they like, that's not some weird Esme thing.

Sarah seems like she values quantity over quality and just wanted the present pile to look big, even if that is at the expense of actually getting something her kids like.

I can guarantee Esme would have preferred all that money they spent on random crap to have gone on one or two nice presents that she could actually treasure and use.
That huge box Isla was looking through last week was from Temu and full of room decor for Esmes birthday. The rest of her stuff looked like buy 2 get one free offers. The beauty blenders were also Temu, and the hair accesories. And the ipad will be part of a phone contract. All works out much cheaper than buying the gifts she actually asked for. And looks a lot more for her birthday pile which is the main thing to them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.