The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrish... Did he forget to put his false teeth in (that he got on the NHS) when he was ordering? He's one of the most unfortunate looking human beings on this planet with the personality of a dishrag and yet he acts like he's God, it's baffling.

View attachment 3014445
So did he leave the children at home for this mall trip because he can’t afford a latte for all of them remember

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never worked a job where I had to ask to go to the bathroom 🤷‍♀️

also, I agree with everyone showing concern about the “open about sex” attitude. It’s fine to be open to discussion about it and to feel that your children can come to you for advice but they’re literally sitting watching smut with their teen and pre teen daughters and thinking it’s okay. It’s tantamount to grooming them

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Actually , no Chris. I’ve been working at home all day, going to pee whenever I feel like it, taking time out here and there to sit in the garden in the sun with my Dogs and I’ve even managed to schedule in my Daughters Orthodontist appointment, something which , with all the time and money you profess to have, you STILL haven’t managed to sort !!!
Tomorrow, as part of my working day, my boss is taking myself and another colleague out for lunch at a lovely spa restaurant to just have a catch up as we all work remotely.
He really does seem to think that everybody is as unhappy as he was/is with his lot in life, whereas there are actually many of us who are quite happy with the lives we have.
I wouldn’t swop what I have for what he has in a million years !! My kids wouldn’t want to live like those kids either !
First Chrish - you’re not sat there chilling as you’ve ordered a latte to go 😂
Second Chrish - I went to work today, met an old friend for lunch and actually sat in a coffee shop, didn’t ask for permission from my boss
Lastly Chrish - the money I earn is 100% earned and moral, your money comes from scamming and tax evasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If Sarah doesn't think Esme is old enough/mature enough to read about abuse, then she's not old enough/mature enough for any other kind of sexual content.
It's so important to know and understand that things like that can happen.
You can't be mature enough for one and not the other.
What if the father in the book was known to like to meet up with 16 year old girls to go skinnydipping?

Reactions: 22
I really don’t understand what they believe anyone would be jealous of. They are completely delusional.

Reactions: 33
I took advantage whilst the oldest kids were at school all day to sit around the house only wearing my knickers because it's too hot so I am definitely not jealous of him living in a desert and having to hide in a shopping centre for some air con and free wifi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A five minute video when the IFAM were expecting the birthday vlog 😂 Good job they're not relying on this tit to pay the bills. I feel like we'll be seeing Mila's birthday vlogs before Esme's at this point. What are they dragging it out for?! It's doing nothing for views and we've already seen most of the presents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Normal and natural, like a 16 year old and a 30 odd year old man?
That's exactly what a groomer would say! Introducing sexual content as natural and normal is NOT the same as openly speaking about sex and having a healthy approach to sex education. Jesus. She is so warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Esme out shopping with her birthday money with Big Saz because she’s dosent have any friends to go round the mall with 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor Chris(h), he bought that latte specifically so he could take a photo of it and post it on his wee scam page, only for them to call his Chrish and ruin it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So several days after Esmes birthday she is still wearing that birthday topper. Hoping to score some free stuff in the mall are we??
Why bother with this video since they have not done a memory video this monday. You should just post the blooming birthdaymorning. You took your day off on Esmes birthday.

Reactions: 18
Those messages in his private group about the pyramid scheme making them a fortune are about as real as all those phone notification messages about making thousands every few mins. 😆

They've got an unimpresive income coming in (social blade says a max of $70k a year) from their one and only source - YouTube money.

He trys way too hard. Screams broke and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Esme showing off her H&M , Adidas and bath&bodyworks bags 😂 we have them all over the UK. Funny how no designer bags shown 👀
Big Saz talking about kids shops like they don’t have these thing in the UK she’s nuts.

Look forward to seeing Esmes big friend party 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think Chris is actually deliberately sabotaging the You Tube channel now , good !

I feel a new book by Chrish coming out ,

“I did it my way “ - how to ruin your business that could have earned you millions !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.