The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme said she can't upload her birthday tiktok till tuesday
I would love to hear how this schedule is bought up in conversation. Such a weird and unsettling thing to see your child's birthday as a marketing / business ploy. It's HER birthday and you have NO obligations when accepting gifts. Should be no strings attached but all Chris can think off are the very limited dollar signs he needs ever so desperately.
Chris if you didn't rely on your income from YouTube why do you sanction your children so much over the 'content you make for fun'

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I cannot believe they take the kids out to the pool in that weather. There is zero shade at the new pool and red head Esme is sunbathing. It’s ridiculous. We don’t tend to go to the beach when it’s much over 30 degrees because it’s unpleasant and fair skin burns immediately and we always take a sun tent to shelter. I hope they take a large water bottle for each of them because Sarah’s new one is only suitable for one person. One of their drop shipping products by any chance? 🙄

I can’t believe she was surprised that Aurora hadn’t fallen asleep…in 47 degree heat! If she needs a nap, keep her at home in the air con in her own cot. Poor thing seemed to be very thirsty. She never puts any kind of cover over Aurora’s legs when she’s in the pram in the sun. Baby’s skin is so delicate. A thin cotton or linen throw would offer some protection as they walk to the pool.

I bet Isla would have liked that Always Bee Kind notebook.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
State of the fat folds in her neck. Ffs how can she bear not showering at least daily in that heat? There's grime embedded in her skin!
1719196401910.png

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Saz said she couldn’t even touch the handles of the pram it was so hot but she had a baby and 2 young kids out in that heat. Complete and utterly irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I cannot believe they take the kids out to the pool in that weather. There is zero shade at the new pool and red head Esme is sunbathing. It’s ridiculous. We don’t tend to go to the beach when it’s much over 30 degrees because it’s unpleasant and fair skin burns immediately and we always take a sun tent to shelter. I hope they take a large water bottle for each of them because Sarah’s new one is only suitable for one person. One of their drop shipping products by any chance? 🙄

I can’t believe she was surprised that Aurora hadn’t fallen asleep…in 47 degree heat! If she needs a nap, keep her at home in the air con in her own cot. Poor thing seemed to be very thirsty. She never puts any kind of cover over Aurora’s legs when she’s in the pram in the sun. Baby’s skin is so delicate. A thin cotton or linen throw would offer some protection as they walk to the pool.

I bet Isla would have liked that Always Bee Kind notebook.
We are in France it’s 27 degrees and unbearable out of the shade so god only knows how awful it is there

Reactions: 17
Seeing that poor baby stuck in the pram in that heat, Jace and Mila, blood red in the face and sweating on the lounger waiting to go in the pool. FFS cut Jace's hair of get it off his neck

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Saz said she couldn’t even touch the handles of the pram it was so hot but she had a baby and 2 young kids out in that heat. Complete and utterly irresponsible
Think how hot the plastic buckle from her straps that was sitting on her chest would have been.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

So esme has to wait to post her birthday haul yet Sarah can post this.

Also didn't sarah only buy that book because of the character named Aurora? It's not esmes fave author at all 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That dressing table/desk looks like it is for a pre-teen

Did she ask for an i-pad? or was it a free gift with a phone contract?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Getting a dressing table for a main birthday gift in a shared room isn't that fair because Isla will end up putting her things on it anyway. Even in a normal family I think it would happen but especially with them as they don't exactly respect each others space or things, as shown by all the notes Isabelle put on her drinks. I've never had to do that whether sharing with family, friends or random people in first year student halls, once something was pointed out as being just for an individual then no one else ever touched it.

Esme knew exactly what she wanted and they should have just given her a couple of wrapped gifts and given her money to buy what she wanted in the order of priority that mattered to her. She wanted Lululemon clothing, she doesn't need yet another water bottle.

Reactions: 19
Chris must have taken out a new contract then lol, bit unfair though not allowing esme to post it yet Sarah can, someone told Sarah about the book in comments saying its 18+ cos of sexual content, Sarah's reply is it abuse or general sexual content :O apparently its graphic in detail sexual content according to person commenting

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the way sarah speaks to Aurora. It’s so fake. If she really cared about her properly she wouldn’t risk her health bringing her out in the uninhabitable dessert heat. Aurora did not look happy. She looked like she’d need to recover from the pressure on her poor tiny body. In fact she’s looked miserable the entire time they’ve been there. I have never seen such an unhappy baby in my life. Babies are happy about everything and sarah has to literally bend over backwards to get the slightest smirk from her. Not normal.

• Sad
Chris must have taken out a new contract then lol, bit unfair though not allowing esme to post it yet Sarah can, someone told Sarah about the book in comments saying its 18+ cos of sexual content, Sarah's reply is it abuse or general sexual content :O apparently its graphic in detail sexual content according to person commenting
I read a amazon review and on top of the sexual content it's got a father hiding gambling and money problems and parents who favor the step daugther. The 2 main characters are camp councllers who start seeing each other against the rules.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I read a amazon review and on top of the sexual content it's got a father hiding gambling and money problems and parents who favor the step daugther. The 2 main characters are camp councllers who start seeing each other against the rules.
OH bloody hell you can't make this tit up lolol

• Haha
Poor Mila looked so miserable in all those tiktoks about cuddles etc like she had either been dragged from being fully asleep or she was unwell , both Esme and fatty forcibly holding her head down just for the performance , what a pair of witches ! She really look scared too like she had been shouted at !

Until Izzy posts proof of being out with friends , you know what all normal kids her age do all the time ! , everyone will continue to believe it’s just another big fat lie !

Just seen the cute pics of Prince William at the Taylor Swift concert with his kids and I thought IF they are such big fans and going to the concert why haven't the girls been making the friendship bracelets the swifties seem to be mad on ??
My God!!just watched last night tit show and I’m in shock 😮 Mila looks so uncomfortable and sweaty I actually can’t believe that they’re parading them round Dubai in that heat it’s bleeping cruel but as long as Esme
Totally agree. They call it "banter " and state it's put on for the vlog ?! Why do that ? They are awful in the way they communicate.
I also find it vile to say I'm going to knock you out ! WHY ! What do you mean?
i feel so sorry for Mila it breaks my heart I feel like she is treated so differently she is such a lovely little girl why don’t they enrol her in a nursery let her keep the independence they say she has instead of moulding her into another entitled brat

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised Sarah has done a TikTok with all the presents. Esme should be able to do a haul on her own channel. I wonder if she’s deliberately left out the jacket and bag? She’ll be gutted if she doesn’t at least get the jacket, that seemed to be the one thing she wanted most and thought she’d get.

Well, those birthday presents look underwhelming 😏😏
Talking to the couple about their religion, next they'll be telling us they're following it!
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but that wildfire book is an 18+ book not sure I’d be giving it to a just turning 15 year old

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but that wildfire book is an 18+ book not sure I’d be giving it to a just turning 15 year old
Well seeing as they get no PSHE education , educator of the year will think this trashy book will do !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.