The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading erotic fiction is not at all unusual for a 15 year old girl. Having your mother & father giving it as a bithday gift your mother tells the world about is however very bleeping weird.
Almost as weird as having your periods and sexuality discussed with strangers on the internet.
Wonder if they've ever had discussions about online grooming? 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
apologies if its been said but the influencer voices sarah and esme both put on for tiktok make me cringe so bad, my fiancé refers to it as the ‘npc influencer brainrot voice’ and i can’t get it out of my head 🤣 you can take the family out of seacroft but…….

also, just comes off as so insincere and cringey when we hear them squawking every night at maybe 5pm?? 😀 ‘GOOD MORNING IFAMMMMMMMMM’ MUMMEHHH, DADDEHHHHHH, DON’T CARE HOW, I WANT IT NOWWWWW’ she’s their very own veruca salt🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£15 a month for his discord apparently and full of women who he DM's about his so called course

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Almost as weird as having your periods and sexuality discussed with strangers on the internet.
Wonder if they've ever had discussions about online grooming? 🤔
Ruby Franke talking to her daughter about periods. Kevin Franke reading out texts between his 16 year old son & a girl the lad was keen on at school while they encouraged his siblings to laugh at him. That appalling woman from The Docherty Dozen telling the Internet all about her foster children's Foetal Alcohol Syndrome & detailing other substance abuse in their family background. That creature from Fathering Autism just spewing out his child's confidential medical history & revealing their meltdowns like he was bragging on a TEMU developmental disability haul. The Chavfords monetising their daughter's series of painful leg surgeries or their other daughter's single motherhood & then the tacky public shitfight over holidays some of them didn't get to go on.

I don't give a flying duck at a rolling doughnut how much money these other people make or made off vlogging compared to the Poundland Ponce & Co. All vlogging families are scum. The van life ones, the religious ones, the hippie ones, the rich ones, the chavvy ones. From the la Brant Fam to the R Fam & Ifam - they all need to be taken off the Internet and put on the radar of child protective services - and bloody good forensic accountants hired to trace what their kids are owed from the entire fiasco.

They'll need that money for therapy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Actually , no Chris. I’ve been working at home all day, going to pee whenever I feel like it, taking time out here and there to sit in the garden in the sun with my Dogs and I’ve even managed to schedule in my Daughters Orthodontist appointment, something which , with all the time and money you profess to have, you STILL haven’t managed to sort !!!
Tomorrow, as part of my working day, my boss is taking myself and another colleague out for lunch at a lovely spa restaurant to just have a catch up as we all work remotely.
He really does seem to think that everybody is as unhappy as he was/is with his lot in life, whereas there are actually many of us who are quite happy with the lives we have.
I wouldn’t swop what I have for what he has in a million years !! My kids wouldn’t want to live like those kids either !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
£15 a month for his discord apparently and full of women who he DM's about his so called course
I had to look up Discord - from what I read - how is it legal in Dubai? Isn’t WhatsApp banned? From what I read it’s mostly teens talking about gaming.

So he’s scamming £15 a month of yet more vulnerable people. So that’s what he’s up to when taking a ‘business call’ in IKEA or on a zoom call. And people are still paying?
Wondering if we have any Tattlers in there… And all this time we thought he was on the phone with Andrew Tit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't give a flying duck at a rolling doughnut how much money these other people make or made off vlogging compared to the Poundland Ponce & Co.

They'll need that money for therapy.
🤣🤣🤣
It’s been many years since I’ve heard that expression 🤣🤣🤣

🍆 🍩 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the memory 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
😁😂😂😁 CHRISH on his stupid coffee.
Yeah, I'm sure everyone is soooooo jealous of you, Creepy, spending more boring time at a mall.
Most people have lives to be getting on with so are too busy to be wasting time at yet another mall with their shopaholic wife. That's probably how he got Lazy to move to Dubai, all the malls she can daily shop at.
I hope they aren't dragging the younger three round the shops again, especially Aurora, being stuck in that uncomfortable looking pushchair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Actually , no Chris. I’ve been working at home all day, going to pee whenever I feel like it, taking time out here and there to sit in the garden in the sun with my Dogs and I’ve even managed to schedule in my Daughters Orthodontist appointment, something which , with all the time and money you profess to have, you STILL haven’t managed to sort !!!
Tomorrow, as part of my working day, my boss is taking myself and another colleague out for lunch at a lovely spa restaurant to just have a catch up as we all work remotely.
He really does seem to think that everybody is as unhappy as he was/is with his lot in life, whereas there are actually many of us who are quite happy with the lives we have.
I wouldn’t swop what I have for what he has in a million years !! My kids wouldn’t want to live like those kids either !
Someone needs to remind Chris he didn't make that money, his exploited children earn all the income in that Lego house.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I had to look up Discord - from what I read - how is it legal in Dubai? Isn’t WhatsApp banned? From what I read it’s mostly teens talking about gaming.

So he’s scamming £15 a month of yet more vulnerable people. So that’s what he’s up to when taking a ‘business call’ in IKEA or on a zoom call. And people are still paying?
Wondering if we have any Tattlers in there… And all this time we thought he was on the phone with Andrew Tit. 🤣
Yep its a platform used for gaming I myself use discord not sure regarding it and the Dubai law though - he must be paying to be in Tate's discord channel says it all really anyone who idolises that Creep of a human is seriously deranged in the head but we all know Chris is deranged

Reactions: 16
Chrish 🤣🤣

What an absolute tosser he is.

So rich they are all cramped in a tiny house, driving an old model rental car, and eating themselves to even more obesity, all while sweating and unable to go outside due to the extreme heat.

While I'm here in the UK countryside, and able to enjoy the lovely warm weather outside without needing AC 24/7.

And what a view last night at 11.15pm.

Attachments

• Heart
Alright Chrish 🤣 isn't Esme spending her birthday money today, not like we will see him buying owt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only family I know where they were also ‘open about these things’ it turned out the dad was a pedophile.
Sarah needs to realise that she’s sexualising her daughters, which is not the same as being ‘open about these things’
I’m open with my daughters, but about the things that matter like contraception and the importance of respecting your body. I wouldn’t however sit and watch sex scenes with my 14 year old let alone my 12 year old. One thing if they watched these things alone unbeknown to me (I’m not naive) but another me as their mum sitting there condoning explicit material. Just wouldn’t happen in my house.

• Heart
No Chris, I work from home 4/5 days in recruitment offering jobs to people for a very well known company, and making their week. My bosses are very flexible with shift times too. I take my family on holiday 3 times a year and I don’t work weekends nor do I need to stay up all night having to make sure I’ve got enough shots of my teenage daughters asses to be able get get a few ponces to tune in. I don’t need to scam the vulnerable. Pimp my kids out, spend my days trying to pretend I’m richer than I am. Nor do I need to rely on my kids getting perved on to be able to pay my bills. GET IN THE REAL WORLD YOU SCRAG END.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Chrish... Did he forget to put his false teeth in (that he got on the NHS) when he was ordering? He's one of the most unfortunate looking human beings on this planet with the personality of a dishrag and yet he acts like he's God, it's baffling.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 16.30.26.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chrish... Did he forget to put his false teeth in (that he got on the NHS) when he was ordering? He's one of the most unfortunate looking human being on this planet with the personality of a dishrag and yet he acts like he's God, it's baffling.

View attachment 3014445
My kid always says “ when god was giving out looks, Chris thought he said books and asked for an horror and when god was giving out chins Sarah thought he said Gin and asked for a double🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.