The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, those birthday presents look underwhelming 😏😏
Talking to the couple about their religion, next they'll be telling us they're following it!
That looks like a load of crap you would grab from TK Maxx for someones birthday you had forgotten ! As usual nothing that would have been in Esme's list , just shite to bulk up Sarahs piles of presents !

Reactions: 26
WRAPPING ALL OF ESMÉS BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!

Aurora is in the pram and ready for her morning nap. Lazy tells Jace not to sit on his turtle inflatable on the floor as a tiny stone might pop it. Isla is staying home to finish school work. The girls will join them soon.

This morning is being spent at the pool. Creepstopher is distributing a man’s morning by talking to him. The pram handle is hot. Jace screeches as he spots the girls. Esmememe moans about the heat. Today feels different. It’s usually 3° higher than it says on the map as they’re in the desert. Lazy says she likes to do a sun cream top up before Jace and Mila get in the water.

Jace and Mila have swapped sun hats. Creepstopher is still chatting to the man.

Lazy is out of the pool for a chill with Aurora. Jace wants to take his hat off to go under water. Creepstopher “you beautiful beautiful little mans”. Esmememe is fuming as she got pushed in. Lazy’s new Stanley fake is top notch with no air getting in the stout. The water is ice cold.

Lazy is in the car. They met a lovely Scottish couple who moved to Dubai for a better way of life. She is talking to the camera whilst driving and not focusing on the road. She and the girls were talking to the mum about the Islamic religion. Cats all have homes but they want to come to your house for extra food. Lazy is interested in learning everything about Islam. Today she learnt about Eid and Ramadan. Moaning about the humungous sun. You’ve never seen a brighter ball in the sky than the mega Dubai sunsets. The pool is cool and perfect. Lazy is off to the community centre to collect a few bits for Esmememe’s birthday. "The princess herself" requested peach ice tea. More moaning about the sun. Esmememe wants pancakes for breakfast, but she isn’t getting them as they're going on a surprise day out tomorrow. They need to leave early. Lazy is picking something quick up for breakfast - fruit and brioche.

Brands For Less. It’s like TKMAXX. Lazy chucks some notebooks on the floor. She picks them up and fingers all of the notebooks. Someone bought the light pink converse cap Esmememe wanted.

A fuming Lazy is home. She’s got cheese for dinner. She bought almond croissants, brioche rolls and a bag of apples. She forgot the powder juice.

Dinner is finished. Lazy thought she’d come and wrap Esmememe’s presents and give us a sneak peek. She bought herself and Esmememe matching coffee glasses. Coffee jar dispensers for the syrups, Wildfire book as Esmememe has finished her other book, Amazon body mists, makeup sponges, Lululemon flask, Free makeup from Kiko including a Bridgerton lip gloss. That’s all Lazy is showing. Creepstopher does a girly “ooooh”.

Lazy remembers going into labour. Her waters broke before she went into labour, which is uncommon. Creepstopher came home from work at the hospital or airport (they can't agree which) and crawled into bed, waking Lazy up. She told him she was in labour and thought she’d wet herself. She can’t believe it was 15 years ago.

End of vlog
1719169890780.png
1719170066779.png
1719170266738.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey, Esmé, I have the same colouring as you (and Mila), strong ginger hair, pale translucent skin and blue eyes. It’s pointless sitting in the sun, reading in the pool or sunbathing like you were in Saturdays vlog, you won’t tan. No matter how hard you try. Ever. The best you’ll get is you’ll go red and then 48 hours later it will have faded. I’ve spent over 40 years trying!

Also, Saz, it’s the business mogul, father of your brood and love of your life’s 40th birthday in 20 days. What ya got planned? I’m hoping it’s something pow wow epic off the grid, like family coming out to Doobuy to stay, a party at the Burj with them and your new friends Raj and Suzie, Izzy could bring her pals, or are you just gonna go Ikea and Raising Canes?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well there’s the ‘main’ present given away - looks like an IPad 😡 So much more spent on her again. Didn’t Isla want an IPad for her birthday a year or two ago but never got one? They only got MacBooks last year, new iPhones too. Why the need for an iPad as well that she probably didn’t ask for as she implied the Lulu Lemon jacket was they main gift she was expecting.

Pathetic making a TikTok to explain she wasn’t allowed to share her birthday haul until the main YT vlog went up and going on about how badly she wanted to use her new products - don’t film a GRWM then 🙄 Or better still, just post when you like. Other YT families don’t have the same secrecy over a bloody birthday haul like these do. Kaci from DVG has shared hers to her channel only in the past. Get with the times Ingham’s. Even your fans don’t think it’s all that big of a deal anymore!
IMG_7900.jpeg
IMG_7901.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Well there’s the ‘main’ present given away - looks like an IPad 😡 So much more spent on her again. Didn’t Isla want an IPad for her birthday a year or two ago but never got one? They only got MacBooks last year, new iPhones too. Why the need for an iPad as well that she probably didn’t ask for as she implied the Lulu Lemon jacket was they main gift she was expecting.

Pathetic making a TikTok to explain she wasn’t allowed to share her birthday haul until the main YT vlog went up and going on about how badly she wanted to use her new products - don’t film a GRWM then 🙄 Or better still, just post when you like. Other YT families don’t have the same secrecy over a bloody birthday haul like these do. Kaci from DVG has shared hers to her channel only in the past. Get with the times Ingham’s. Even your fans don’t think it’s all that big of a deal anymore! View attachment 3012820View attachment 3012822
didn’t they Say they had to ‘go sort Chris’s phone out’ probably got The iPad free with a new contract.

Reactions: 27
Is tomorrow even going to be the present vlog? Sarah keeps going on about how early they're got to get up and leave. Not even got time to have pancakes for breakfast so when she's going to have time to open her coffee syrup and drinking glass 'smaller quantity of quality items'? Be funny if they upload the usual flashback tomorrow and the birthday treat Tues, and make the IFAM wait until Weds for the presents.

Reactions: 10
Is tomorrow even going to be the present vlog? Sarah keeps going on about how early they're got to get up and leave. Not even got time to have pancakes for breakfast so when she's going to have time to open her coffee syrup and drinking glass 'smaller quantity of quality items'? Be funny if they upload the usual flashback tomorrow and the birthday treat Tues, and make the IFAM wait until Weds for the presents.
Esme said she can't upload her birthday tiktok till tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when we thought their pylon palace footage and motorhome trips were tedious ! bloody hell they are a roller coaster of banging fun 🤘 compared to doooobai life 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hope you had an amazing time! I saw Shane came out and drummed for My Hero! I knew he was in the UK when they done Glasgow but didn't think he would perform with them here, Violet (and Harper) were on the stage tho, and sung with Dave which was lovely. Were you standing on seated? I had seated tickets directly facing the stage about five rows from the front (ambulatory) but hate sitting at gigs (and it worsens my condition) so they let us stand at the back of the barrier at the pitch. I'd rather have been in the pit but those days are long gone lol Went to see Liam Gallagher on Thursday and now the OH has COVID. Bloody brilliant 😂 on the train on the way home someone left a poster and he goes "I'll stick it up in the shed", I told him they can cost a few bob so looked it up and it's selling for seventy odd quid on eBay. It's going on my gallery wall next to my Foo's and Nirvana artwork lol trying to manifest myself to Cardiff tomorrow but its not happening, I'm still in Glasgow 😭😂

I've not kept up with the Minghams all week so I've a lot to catch up on, have I missed anything interesting? Has Creepy taken off his toupee yet?
We were front pit one person in front at barrier. Dave made a tongue in cheek comment about Taylor swift and now the swifties are going for it on my daughters tiktok 😂

amazing night, had Shane and violet

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember when we thought their pylon palace footage and motorhome trips were tedious ! bloody hell they are a roller coaster of banging fun 🤘 compared to doooobai life 😴😴😴
Remember when Chris said van life was amazing because staying at home and just going shopping everyday was boring and you only have one life you should live it !! OLLI ! Or whatever shite he was on about

Well you are spending a very lot much of bank to stay at home and go shopping every bloody day now !!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember when they said they didn’t need the money from vlogs anymore? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The poor baby just wanted to go for a nap but is dragged outside in that utterly horrendous heat to the pool. The flogs are shockingly bad, in the house, shopping malls, chips and Ikea, exhausted looking kids, especially the younger ones. Creepy has reached the pinnacle of his young hollywood Temu Tate era, vile, greasy perve. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The poor baby just wanted to go for a nap but is dragged outside in that utterly horrendous heat to the pool. The flogs are shockingly bad, in the house, shopping malls, chips and Ikea, exhausted looking kids, especially the younger ones. Creepy has reached the pinnacle of his young hollywood Temu Tate era, vile, greasy perve. 🤡
Sarah was complaining about the pushchair handle and how hot it is if you move your hand along the handle, describing it to be like touching a hot oven tray. With that in mind, why on earth has she thought it was a good idea to take that poor baby out in those temperatures? One move of her leg and she’d be feeling the same thing against the pushchair fabric or frame 😡 It’s no wonder she was out of sorts when they were on the sun loungers. To then see her guzzling that water down too, she couldn’t drink it fast enough :(

Do they not realise that there is rarely anyone else out at that time of day when they vlog? The only other people are probably expats who are new to Dubai as well but I bet they quickly learn. I expect that’s what that was all about when they first arrived, Chris getting permission from the other people at the pool to give them heads up they would be vlogging!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Kids looking nice and burned I see. Having had a relative who died of skin cancer that spread to her brain I can honestly say they are thick as pig tit. As is Rebecca Lamb who has currently let her kids fry in Cyprus.
---
Wonder if their new Muslim “friends” know Chris thinks Muslim dolls are amusing!
My late grandad he had skin cancer back then the treatment isn't like it is today where they take a biopsy for testing. His ended up in his brain too killing him. My late mum she had skin cancer in her arm which was treated. I had a dark freckle on the lower jawline to the right hand side of my face I kept an eye on it and it developed a lump in the middle got referred to dermatology due to family history they took a biopsy which came back as the early start of Melanoma they took another biopsy that came back clear. I've never used a sunbed either. Those kids need suncream applied many times throughout the day and it does recommend you not to be in the sun between 11-3. Mila already has damage to her skin from the arctic trips and now will have more

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Kiko is a very budget friendly make
---

What is a Discord?
It's a site where people can chat (both text and voice chat), create public or private servers for people to chat in, similar to what is done here on Tattle, in fact I'm in a few family vlogger Discord servers where Tattle is mentioned as another site to chat/discuss or snark about the family vloggers lol. It was created initially for gamers but now there servers for all kinds of topics. If Chris has a Discord, it's probably private, invitation only where he might be promoting his MLM or worse, he's messaging teenagers on it, I really hope not.

Reactions: 16
I was looking at the Kaci girl that keeps being mentioned here who is a similar age to Isabelle and wow, what a world of difference. I don't particularly like the braggy Instagram influencer vibe but she's stylish, sophisticated for a girl that age, lots of friends and traveling to pretty places, not weird parking lot and dusty decrepit van type of travel either. With how chronically online Isabelle is, you'd think she'd wonder why her "rich" parents aren't giving her the same glam lifestyle and opportunity. Proof that she is brainwashed and in a cult mindset, she doesn't question it at all.

Reactions: 21
Well I had a wonderful time at Taylor Swift last night and I am going again on 17th August- same night as them 😂
Chris is going to stick out like a sore thumb. The audience was 90% women. Of the remaining 10% that were men, they were either very camp or a typical middle aged swiftie dad. Did not see any try hards with awful hair and beanies. Sarah would probably enjoy it more and it would be a great female bonding experience.
God I hope they aren’t near me when I go- that would seriously ruin my night!!!
He is a rare combination of an early middle-aged, camp, greasy groomer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.