The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see that one, Invidious puts the most 'liked' at the top.

Sarah has now deleted the comments I screenshot. They all came after Rachel T's comment and now they are gone.

Reactions: 2
Can they make it any more obvious that Sarah writes isabelle’s instagrams?

‘Iv’ That’s exactly how Sarah writes ‘I’ve’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which is a tragedy in its own right.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s definitely intentional.

If it was accidental (and I’d be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, as not everyone knows common slang) they would’ve changed it when they saw the comments and realised it was slang for something nasty.

Just deleting the comments just proves they knew. Which we all knew anyway, but this just proves even further that they don’t give two shits.

I guess paedophilic views are still views, eh? 😖

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Absolutely disgusting title. Chris knows exactly what he is doing and he will continue to do it for as long as Youtube allow

They claim to be all charitable etc but then they go and waste a cake by throwing it in someone's face:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I haven't yet seen Jace content. He's such a sad baby! The girls are basically doing most of the care arnt they.

Can't believe Sarah... As long as he is sucking his hands and hungry whilst I can eat my dinner that's all good for me! How bloody selfish 😠🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Absolutely disgusting title. Chris knows exactly what he is doing and he will continue to do it for as long as Youtube allow

They claim to be all charitable etc but then they go and waste a cake by throwing it in someone's face:unsure:
It won;t have gone to waste, Sarah will have snarfed the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.