The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If clumpy lashes are anything to go by then she cries every day because those spiders legs are always hanging around. Spiders legs, slugs and crustaceans......David Attenborough would have a field day exploring the face on that!
I mean the Masacara stains underneath her eyes. Looks like a tear drop to me but she might have been crying about having to look after her son.

She's never been any good at putting on Masacara. Especially when she's just got out the bath in the evening and gone to end the vlog.

Reactions: 12
What a pair of dirty, rotten scumbags! I didn't think he could stoop much lower, but this is just disgusting!! He knows exactly what he is doing, that title will only attract one kind! If I were Sarah, I'd throw his arse out of the house tonight, but no, she yet again enables him! The pair of them are vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well my comment has been deleted off youtube. It was nice while it lasted. But it did get 50 likes, and 20 plus comments so would of been made it to the top so lots would of seen it. The likes of lou butterfield and grotty granny are commenting to people defending the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well my comment has been deleted off youtube. It was nice while it lasted. But it did get 50 likes, and 20 plus comments so would of been made it to the top so lots would of seen it. The likes of lou butterfield and grotty granny are commenting to people defending the title.
Mines still there and no response .. from the nonce or otherwise. I see it’s a cream pie to the face of lazy. About the only place you’d expect her to get jizzed on

I am starting to think the pair are some weird vile ponces together, runs in lazys family apparently. Maybe she gets some kick off it and especially when it gives her money for bits and bats.
Do you all remember Chris having a very swollen nose not long after allegations and since then it looks more bent, wondering if issys dad punched him and thats reason issy doesn't see him and having theropy because she knows everything and knows her dad punched Chris.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
A lot of comments were deleted that were of similar words to mine. But from looking there is still a few they have missed. I would comment again but no doubt they have blocked me now, the absolute fraggles.

Reactions: 8
A lot of comments were deleted that were of similar words to mine. But from looking there is still a few they have missed. I would comment again but no doubt they have blocked me now, the absolute fraggles.
My comment is still there, and I have been called a slut in another comment.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They’ve changed the title.

To “7 YEAR OLD WHIPPED CREAM PIES FAMILY MEMBER”

You tried, Chris. but no.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They’re copying the fizz fam with pranks
Lmao we will rename the inghams the jizzfam
Omg will these pie jokes ever get old
No hell no

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am starting to think the pair are some weird vile ponces together, runs in lazys family apparently. Maybe she gets some kick off it and especially when it gives her money for bits and bats.
Do you all remember Chris having a very swollen nose not long after allegations and since then it looks more bent, wondering if issys dad punched him and thats reason issy doesn't see him and having theropy because she knows everything and knows her dad punched Chris.
Don't forget that the brother, Damo, has been in prison for sex offences against minors ( could be paedophilia but I am unsure of the ages) and Sarah continued to visit him in prison whilst running a family vlogging channel. I assume for everyone here this is something we don't run into, but for the Inghams/Dixons it is not unheard of - and is precisely the reason why they should not be on YouTube.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They’ve changed the title.

To “7 YEAR OLD WHIPPED CREAM PIES FAMILY MEMBER”

You tried, Chris. but no.
It wasn’t even a pie anyway - wasn’t it a gateaux? How can they even try and pretend they didn’t know what they were doing with the title?!

Reactions: 13
It might be the fact I have gestational diabetes and can’t eat cake right now but the ONLY thing I could think of whilst watching that vlog was

- Please don’t waste that cake
- I want to eat that cake
- That cake looks so yummy
- Please put the cake in my face

Was really hoping the beanie would get covered in cake to be honest! He’d have to wash it then surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs
My god she is a daft KONT!!!! Nonce protector.

Reactions: 22
I like the fact they are blaming us for having a sick mind when he is the sick one. I hope social services see that vlog title, the children's teachers, the midwives etc.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.