The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely intentional.

If it was accidental (and I’d be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, as not everyone knows common slang) they would’ve changed it when they saw the comments and realised it was slang for something nasty.

Just deleting the comments just proves they knew. Which we all knew anyway, but this just proves even further that they don’t give two shits.

I guess paedophilic views are still views, eh? 😖
Honestly, I don’t think the gruesome twosome would care if the entire arrest list of operation yewtree was tuning in, as long as it got them views.

Absolute scumbags.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Trouble in paradise yesterday?

Girls starting the vlog in the kitchen while looking after Jace.

Sarah looking like shes been crying.

Solo shopping trip with Jace after saying she didn't enjoy driving with him in the back alone.

Chris moaning about it being a bad day.

The cake throwing was filmed the following day as the girls didn't have blue tongues. Sarah and Chris must have made up by then.

Was just a really strange vibe.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Trouble in paradise yesterday?

Sarah looking like shes been crying.

If clumpy lashes are anything to go by then she cries every day because those spiders legs are always hanging around. Spiders legs, slugs and crustaceans......David Attenborough would have a field day exploring the face on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh bleeping hell the Ifam drones are attacking me on the tube. Come help me my tattlers.

Reactions: 6
Disgusting.
Quite.

And there's no way they can get away with 'Oh, it's always been a comedy prank!'. They were custard pies - that's what they were called. Cream pies have only ever meant one thing in the UK - cream cakes are what we call cakes with fresh cream on.

Yuck. The adult Inghams are gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Quite.

And there's no way they can get away with 'Oh, it's always been a comedy prank!'. They were custard pies - that's what they were called. Cream pies have only ever meant one thing in the UK - cream cakes are what we call cakes with fresh cream on.

Yuck. The adult Inghams are gross.
I’m in the UK too and I’ve literally never heard anyone say cream pie in regards to an actual food. Especially when it doesn’t even resemble a cream pie (like the cake Isla used). Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I didn't see that one, Invidious puts the most 'liked' at the top.

Sarah has now deleted the comments I screenshot. They all came after Rachel T's comment and now they are gone.

View attachment 14342
Is this not what YouTube we’re deleting loads of users for... timestamping points in videos to help out their fellow perverts? Not prepared to give them a view and keep funding their lifestyle to check!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh bleeping hell the Ifam drones are attacking me on the tube. Come help me my tattlers.
If you're who I think you are then you are holding your own admirably! Given you some thumbs up but one of my comments is still up there so I'm not drawing attention to myself for now 😂:cool:

On a side note, I like the comment but it's rather incongruous with the username :oops:

EDITED TO ADD: Kimchiisbae is NOT analbeads! Just to be clear on that one

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.