The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the meaning they did actually mean though, isn't it, rather than an alternative meaning. I'm glad someone challenged it though, for what it's worth.
It wasn't even a pie, it was a cake 😩 and to cream pie someone has only one meaning, it doesn't even have a double meaning of throwing a pie into someone's face so he literally doesn't have a leg to stand on. I never thought we'd be discussing cream pies on here 😂

Also what a 'fun' game for the girls, run around the store and find Chris his favourite snacks. I'm surprised the girls get any sleep at night with all that excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been trying to find out their gender/age analytics but pretty much all of the apps I've found are demos, or you have to pay for them, or work for a company that works with influencers so can request a demo. :rolleyes:

What a waste of a cake! Why not squirty cream and a plate?

Totally agree with you all, Chris knows exactly what he’s doing. How can you confuse a cream cake with a cream pie, two different things!

Reactions: 12
The title today gave me shudders. Dirty bleeping noncey bastard. Also, our esmes little face made me feel sad. She's forever in iddy biddy viles shadow. Sorry I know its mean but I'm really not a fan of that kid at all!! Also, what kind of idea of fun is playing a "guess my dad's favourite food" game. duck me. They are skint scabby and stupid.
I watched the gender reveal the other day and iddy biddy got to reveal the gender ,
then Isla was soooo good to share her money she received for not being allowed to ride something on a recent video.
Esme was totally blanked when she asked for a go on the trampoline, no compensation for her obvs 🥵🥵
You know why because the older girls had won slime and heaven forbid Isla should miss out on something #scumbagparents

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is my comment still up? Its showing for me but I don't know if it will anyway even if they delete it?

Reactions: 1
Is my comment still up? Its showing for me but I don't know if it will anyway even if they delete it?
Not sure which is your comment. This is a screenshot from Invidious, but I've just seen Sarah 'heart' the top comment so I doubt they will stay for long now.

EDIT: the top comment before these obviously!

Reactions: 19
I really really didn’t think he could stoop any lower (we seem to say this a LOT!) what a vile perverted man he is. Like he won’t know what that is! Those poor poor kids! Will that title even be able to view to kids? I’m not sure how it works. I am disgusted! And someone needs to be emailing Morrison’s as they wouldn’t have had a vlog if not for that shop today!

Reactions: 13
Hold on - she’s sitting there having to delete comments about her and her pervert husband flogging her kids off for pweirdo pounds, and she’s still got a bob on herself?! You absolute filth.

This, this and this.

Dear Sarah - your twit of a husband could have just left the word 'cream' out of the title - or chosen a title that spoke about the super fab shopping guessing game competition. But no. He is attracting sex abusers to watch your children.

You stand by this?

You are just as bad.

Enjoy the money you get from child sex abusers getting off on watching your children.

You are vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also don't you think the beginning of today's vlog was just a bit vile. Isabelle really is those kids mother, she's literally bringing them up!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.