The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god that poor boy has got Esme, the only one I've seen who's shown genuine affection.

I thought this was a really cute moment until Iddy Biddy butted in for camera time.

View attachment 14065
Yes!Now THIS is the look of genuine love.Esme`s going to be his "go to mum" as he grows up.(Does he still look a little yellow here ,or is it because Esme has a paler complexion/She`s going to be really gorgeous ,inside and out ,the older she gets.x

Reactions: 17
I fully believe this has been posted so people will start to see her as a controlled “victim” of Chris who had no choice but to stay put.
These two are dumb as duck until it comes to playing people, Manipulating people and making themselves look vulnerable and insecure.

Sarah felt so bad she couldn’t feed her son properly, remember it made her feel like such a bad mum..
But what did she do? Refuse to wake him for extra feeding as advised because it would interrupt her rest periods and used nipple shields for her comfort.
Then went away even when he was being closely monitored.

I’m not buying it. Book thick. Street smart.

I think the fact it’s open to interpretation is exactly what they want. 😐
Yeh confusion means engagement I guess and the channel is nose diving faster than a kamikaze on speed at this point , they have to be getting desperate, they’re even saving leccy money by not using the iron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was only wandering today what ever happened to the super duper sequin
Coat Esme got for her birthday ( think it was last year) you know the one Sarah managed to get a 50% discount on due to one loose thread.
I mean didn’t Esme love that coat?!

Reactions: 7
All the white tops look grubby
The tops look like they've been washed with a stray coloured sock or something....either that or Matalan sold them off cheap because they'd been kicked around the shop floor. The only vibrant thing there is Esme's fantastic hair. I must say that Isla looks more grown up than usual here though (ie her actual age) so that's good.

How lovely to depict a strong display of solidarity, all bonded together with their carefully placed hands. Creepy's hand looks massive, like one of those grabby claws from the seaside amusement arcades (not that he's a stranger to picking up toys and sweets all day long!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think we should have a "People (or objects) Chris Ingham looks like" evening.

Here's another: -

Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 18.45.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s probably been said before, but...#ChrisCropper
Oh I dunno.....for me he's a lot more Hayley than Roy....that said though, if they were morphed into one the combined results probably wouldn't be far off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Errrrmmm what’s with the weird cringe clips of creepy skating out of a lift in a multi storey car park? Wtf? 😂😂😂 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve found this ingham fan page on Instagram, it’s great as it has this video on it😂. .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.