The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best thing about Jace is when he sleeps! Not when he coos, or looks at her, snuggles up to her, no when he's asleep! 🙄

That new picture on her Instagram is awful too. She looks exactly the same as in that picture of just her and Jace and I think the white washes them all out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Sarah didn't just have her strawberry milkshake and can of fizzy she had islas milkshake too do you still maintain you don't have sugar Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She loves Mason (I think thats his name) more than Jace
Do you mean this person? The one that edits pictures to make the Inghams look even worse?

WTF have they done to poor Jace, it looks like he's decomposing :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FC62765D-0D77-4A9D-9069-D87093498EF5.jpeg

Ignoring his greasy af hair. Look at the creases on the t shirt it must have just came out of the matalan packet 😂😂😂

Ps Esme looks beautiful 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah's not been out with Jace because the mini has an airbag in the front and she can't be arsed to take it to the BMW garage to be removed.

I guess she's forgotten the super surprise best present ever - the Land Rover that Chris bought her.

That family are so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What an exaggeration. If this was true Sarah would probably have put a half hour vlog out about it. I have watched some of the Ifam plus vlogs and never once was suicide mentioned. I smell bullshit.
Maybe just me but I didn’t read it as “I would have killed myself” I took it as her being made to believe she was struggling / broke / on a bad path that would have killed her....but who knows with her. Probably just me really not wanting to believe someone would say such a serious thing just for a reaction 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I guess there’s no such thing as stooping low enough for Lazy eh?!

Reactions: 13
Either this will make creepy look controlling, and makes her seem like a victim again. We often forget exactly how manipulative and controlling these pair of freaks actually are.
I fully believe this has been posted so people will start to see her as a controlled “victim” of Chris who had no choice but to stay put.
These two are dumb as duck until it comes to playing people, Manipulating people and making themselves look vulnerable and insecure.

Sarah felt so bad she couldn’t feed her son properly, remember it made her feel like such a bad mum..
But what did she do? Refuse to wake him for extra feeding as advised because it would interrupt her rest periods and used nipple shields for her comfort.
Then went away even when he was being closely monitored.

I’m not buying it. Book thick. Street smart.

Maybe just me but I didn’t read it as “I would have killed myself” I took it as her being made to believe she was struggling / broke / on a bad path that would have killed her....but who knows with her. Probably just me really not wanting to believe someone would say such a serious thing just for a reaction 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I guess there’s no such thing as stooping low enough for Lazy eh?!
I think the fact it’s open to interpretation is exactly what they want. 😐

• Wow
Nikki - I look like a woman. No love you are a woman!

Creepy is putting some lb’s on isn’t he 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
awful picture that could've been improved slightly by clean, ironed shirts.

I feel like I could've taken that picture on my iphone in front of my bedroom wall. thought the photographer was a professional? but then again there's only so much you can do with Creepy & Lazy I guess. Esme looks great.

Sarah's not been out with Jace because the mini has an airbag in the front and she can't be arsed to take it to the BMW garage to be removed.

I guess she's forgotten the super surprise best present ever - the Land Rover that Chris bought her.

That family are so full of tit.
In America it's against the law to put a child in the front seat. So unsafe. If the airbag is taken out that is also unsafe. I would never think of putting any child in the front seat

Reactions: 3
This is not a photo of a mother who is in love with her new born baby.
Why does she keep referring to Isla (7) and Esme (9/10?) as the "two little girls"? No wonder Isla acts as though she`s much younger.Also the only time lazy`s in love with that poor little lad is when he`s sleeping ,and she can lay down!.So pleased you liked your photos Sarah ,but i hope you paid the normal going rate for them!

Reactions: 14
Stop taking your baby's fingers out of his mouth Sarah. Maybe if you fed him he would not chew them!!

Why is Sarah taking Isla out in a nightdress? No Esme again tonight.

No good footage so they have to pretend the house is haunted and shove in some skating footage. Chris is getting a double chin.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.