The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tut tut creepy and his crafty sly cigarettes.

Why lie about EVERYTHING?!
They seem to be under the illusion that viewers care about whether they smoke or drink. They think it affects their wholesome family image.
When what we really care about is if Chris is grooming young girls.

Reactions: 28
I didn't read it as suicide at all.

We all know Lazys grasp of the English language is lacking.

I think she meant she wouldn't have survived without Chris because he was the one working and providing a roof over her head.
That’s how I understood it to mean too.

As if the thought of how bad Chris smells wasn’t bad enough. The sweat, wearing same clothes for days, that beanie, not showering and awful breath from the shite he eats. Now to add stale cigarette smoke? 🤢

It’s a wonder the kids don’t wear gas masks when he’s around.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how many times creepy had to go up and down in the lift to create such a dramatic shot.

Such confidence until he nutted himself in the bollox on the railings. I bleeping loved it.

20190427_225631.jpg

20190427_225601.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The lookalikes have me in stitches!
I would imagine their management team (remember them lazy?! Back when you were 'living your best life') wanted them to appear as family friendly as possible. Which means no drinking, no smoking, no showing what real family life is like. Just a guess as to why they used to show it and then stopped.
Unless they showed themselves drinking when under management 🤔

Reactions: 6
They could have very easily waited until today to go and get the passport. Obviously too hungry for the views. They are so predictable but I doubt they will risk Florida or the USA again. Someone will probably call the authorities and he will be arrested. I know Chris and Sarah are dumb bit I don't think they are that stupid.

Poor Isabelle getting those cheap school shoes that probably rub and give her blisters. The shoes will break and she will need new ones by next term. Her hair is not that much shorter either so why make a big deal out of it? She has inherited her mother's acting skills. What's with the ridiculous music when she was styling her hair? Now for Esme and Isla to get haircuts. Isla's hair looks so unhealthy.

When I was a baby my grandparents and great grandparents met me the day I was born, not when I was a month old. That seems so strange. has Sarah not seen her nan since Jace was born? Those easter eggs will not help her milk supply. 100g doesn't seem like much for a baby. I had a quick google and apparently it should be 150-250g per week. Not sure if that is just in America though. I hope the health visitor goes down on them like a ton of bricks.

Breathing in helium is not setting a great example to his kids or the ifam. It kills oxygen cells and is extremely dangerous. Chris is such an idiot.

Should \isla be pulling her teeth out like that? Surely it could damage the gums?
Just an example of something different: I, the older child, had my paternal grandparents meeting me three months after I was born on my christening day and I also met my maternal grandparents then. (My parents are from different nations and I was born in the third country they had met in and married in but I went home to my mother's nation for my christening because it was easier than getting two sets of people to travel). By the time my younger brother was born, we were living permanently in mother's country and my maternal grandparents babysat me during my brother's birth and we went to meet him together in his first few hours of life. However, my paternal grandparents never came to his christening and they didn't meet my brother until he was about 5 years old.

I've no idea what family dynamics did this (although geography was probably a part) but just a different observation. I have no idea why great-grandmother/Lazy's grandmother couldn't meet the baby soon after birth since they live in the same area anyway though.

Reactions: 7
Anything actually interesting happen in today’s vlog? Can’t bring myself round to watch it

Reactions: 4
Anything actually interesting happen in today’s vlog? Can’t bring myself round to watch it
A ghost opened Issys soft close drawers after she touched it with her finger.

Jace was a good boy because he slept while Lazy ate a hash brown and a milkshake.

Creepy skated around Leeds and gave us his daily weather forecast. Around 18 minutes in he cracks his knob on the railings (best bit)

Jace shat on Sarah after listening to her talk crap about passport photos.

Jace then cried after smelling creepys beany

Jane took the girls swimming and stayed for dinner because Lazy is unable to parent alone.

No Esme again. Hope she's ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why don’t they just make videos every few days?

I’m hoping Esme has thrown a tantrum and doesn’t want to be in the videos.

Reactions: 19
Uncle Dave definitely has a touch of this 80's throwback Blue Peter presenter about him.... Nothing says rock'n'roll like Anthea Turner!!!

hair.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some of these comments 😂
That had to be the most cringe worthy thing I ever did see of Chris skating like a teenage boy! I have no word for the lift part! 😂😂😂 He seriously thinks he's from back street boys doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes I've always said that, in the where isabel goes she says she wanted the house, to settle down and he didn't want it... Then as you say the abuse video... Also in the abuse video she says she was forced to drive a car and punched 🤔🤔🤔 nothing in lazys personality says she'd put up with that and also why would you want to settle with that.
My opinion and its only an opinion is that she wanted the family life he didn't, they split it was messy because she resented him for not wanting the lifestyle she did, and she's now very bitter that her dad's settled married has a child, genuinely happy and in love, and she hates it, she also resents the fact that he doesn't want his daughter on social media and so she's taken isabel away from him. Had he not minded guaranteed the story would be different and she'd be seeing her other family.
If her dad and his family was trouble how many opptunitys have there been for him to start on social media, the reason he hasnt shows he has nothing to defend himself for and remaining dignified. The theropy could be for many things or is it she's seeing her dad and together they are having help.
It's only my thoughts I'm not saying it's like that
wasn't there some talk of someone on twitter being outed as her dad by that Wendie and Postman Pat ? I think the Creepy Chronicles

This is probably going to sound a little far fetched but here we go:

What if Lazy was the abusive one?

I mean we all know how manipulative she can be, we've all sen how she digs him. She's trying to make everyone think she is the victim which is typical abuser behaviour.

Just an idea, probably overthing it though
I don't think its far fetched at all she does show what a witch she can be and the nasty evil look on her face doesn't look like one which would come from a DV victim to me, no I think you could be onto something there

Reactions: 4
A ghost opened Issys soft close drawers after she touched it with her finger.

Jace was a good boy because he slept while Lazy ate a hash brown and a milkshake.

Creepy skated around Leeds and gave us his daily weather forecast. Around 18 minutes in he cracks his knob on the railings (best bit)

Jace shat on Sarah after listening to her talk crap about passport photos.

Jace then cried after smelling creepys beany

Jane took the girls swimming and stayed for dinner because Lazy is unable to parent alone.

No Esme again. Hope she's ok.
It really was a dull vlog, eh?

For anyone who already saw the knob-cracking incident on Instagram there wasn't really anything extra worth watching although the brief shot of Nikki looking like a drowned rat was something to behold.
Money definitely seems tight these days...greedy Lazy making sure to polish off Isla's leftovers at the cafe and anyone else get the impression she wasn't too keen to fork out top-dollar for a not-so-fancy jam sandwich? I guess it's good that she went out for a waddle walk though - she was so out of breath and clearly needs to get out more.
Apparently Lazy wasn't too bothered that Creepy went out for so long on his skating work project....while she's at home being crapped on I reckon she's hoping that he'll finally kill off his nuts good and proper, once and for all. Creepy's attractive trackies had a dirty mark around the bum so I reckon he'd already landed his undercarriage on the rails several times before the bit we saw....at least I hope the marks were just dust anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really was a dull vlog, eh?

For anyone who already saw the knob-cracking incident on Instagram there wasn't really anything extra worth watching although the brief shot of Nikki looking like a drowned rat was something to behold.
Money seems tight these days...Lazy making sure to polish off Isla's leftovers at the cafe and anyone else get the impression she wasn't too keen to fork out top-dollar for a not-so-fancy jam sandwich? I guess it's good that she went out for a waddle walk though - she was so out of breath and clearly needs to get out more.
Apparently Lazy wasn't too bothered that Creepy went out for so long on his skating work project....while she's at home being crapped on I reckon she's hoping that he'll finally kill off his nuts good and proper. Creepy's attractive trackies had a dirty mark around the bum so I reckon he'd already landed his undercarriage on the rails several times before the bit he showed us....at least I hope that's what that was!
The tea room where she went is about a ten min walk from her house, seriously! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.