The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I probably wouldn't be alive"
So she is saying she would have killed herself if she never met Chris? bleeping hell that seems quite a brutal thing to say, I hope Isabelle doesn't see that. I mean it's sad if being a single parent made her suicidal but I dunno how he of all people saved her...
Jesus Christ what an extreme thing for her to say!! What has actually happened to her that makes her feel like that? Either this will make creepy look controlling, and makes her seem like a victim again. We often forget exactly how manipulative and controlling these pair of freaks actually are.

Reactions: 6
I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

View attachment 14099
How irresponsible to introduce a suicide theme to a bunch of impressionable tweens.

Great role model there Lazy, really don’t think this type of thoughtless comment will encourage any potential sponsors anytime soon. Please screw your head on a bit tighter and engage your brain you imbecile.

Reactions: 18
I think it's actually a good possibility thats what the therapy is for as lazy never takes her to it. I also find it very unusual and somewhat suspicious that Lazy is so open and vocal about what Isabelle's dad "did" and all her little digs at him. My mum has had a couple of abusive boyfriends and 20 years later she won't even mention there names let alone even think to say tit about them! I know everyone is different and has different reactions but as soon as I started to think about it it's really started to annoy me.
She's very vocal about issys dad so we all think he's nasty but can't say why her daughter goes to theropy, it's what suits her

Reactions: 9
She's very vocal about issys dad so we all think he's nasty but can't say why her daughter goes to theropy, it's what suits her
This is probably going to sound a little far fetched but here we go:

What if Lazy was the abusive one?

I mean we all know how manipulative she can be, we've all sen how she digs him. She's trying to make everyone think she is the victim which is typical abuser behaviour.

Just an idea, probably overthing it though

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I mean we all know how manipulative she can be, we've all sen how she digs him. She's trying to make everyone think she is the victim which is typical abuser behaviour.

I have thought this too! I worked with a woman last year that convinced me she had been abused by her ex and couldn’t bond with her baby because of it.
It turned out she was the abuser and had put it all on him to get the sympathy.
Abusers are good at manipulating.

Reactions: 15
I have thought this too! I worked with a woman last year that convinced me she had been abused by her ex and couldn’t bond with her baby because of it.
It turned out she was the abuser and had put it all on him to get the sympathy.
Abusers are good at manipulating.
I'm glad someone else thinks this! I knew someone who had their abusive boyfriend convince them they we're the abuser and thats why they stayed for so long because they thought they were the problem. Lazy probably (almost definitely) has similar power

Reactions: 4
I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

View attachment 14099
What an exaggeration. If this was true Sarah would probably have put a half hour vlog out about it. I have watched some of the Ifam plus vlogs and never once was suicide mentioned. I smell bullshit.

I'm glad someone else thinks this! I knew someone who had their abusive boyfriend convince them they we're the abuser and thats why they stayed for so long because they thought they were the problem. Lazy probably (almost definitely) has similar power
I certainly think something is there,
S
Abusers are very good at that, that’s why you never tell a victim to just leave!
Chris and Sarah are both very similar personalities and very good at control and manipulation. There is reason that they stay together, because it obviously isn’t love!

It's impossible to know what the situation was between Sarah and her ex, or who was abusive to who, if indeed anyone was.

But if Sarah was the abuser it would be a really unusual step for an abuser (male or female) to then go into a relationship with somebody ....Well, like Chris.

Because that man is no victim of anybodies.

I'm giving this comment a love symbal because you wouldn't be only one guessing it and fair play you writting it. He may not be seen trying to protect issy because he could of been warned / threatened off by her thuggish family, we all know what a family she comes from

This is probably going to sound a little far fetched ...
I'm sure I've seen posts saying that former friends (?) describe Sarah as the controlling one in relationships. I appreciate that's just hearsay but I'm sure her family wouldn't have allowed her to be abused by her partner. They are a right bunch of gobshites and not slow to issue threats of violence from what I've seen on their FB pages. As we know, Sarah is not afraid to bend the truth so I'm afraid I take anything she says with a pinch bucket of salt. I hate saying that about someone who claims to be a victim of DV but I just don't believe anything that comes out of her crusty mouth.

• Heart
I'm sure I've seen posts saying that former friends (?) describe Sarah as the controlling one in relationships. I appreciate that's just hearsay but I'm sure her family wouldn't have allowed her to be abused by her partner. They are a right bunch of gobshites and not slow to issue threats of violence from what I've seen on their FB pages. As we know, Sarah is not afraid to bend the truth so I'm afraid I take anything she says with a pinch bucket of salt. I hate saying that about someone who claims to be a victim of DV but I just don't believe anything that comes out of her crusty mouth.
Inghams aside, families often have no power whatsoever to separate their loved one from an abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They often don’t know it’s happening, it’s a really difficult situation to get out of 😞
Absolutely, and even if they do, these situations are so extremely complicated, abusers often use isolation too as a tactic.

I think it is one of those things that many people cannot fully understand until they have directly experienced it themselves.

Let's be honest if issys dad was that abusive person lazy has made out he wouldn't of been anywhere near issy, we all know how controlling lazy is of her, if she'd reported the violence the court wouldn't of allowed him unsupervised access. This is lazy manipulating the ifam for the views, the likes, the sympathy and maybe she always planned keeping issy away from her dad so it was to plant the seed in everyone's minds so her beloved ifam didn't see the nasty vile controlling side of lazy.

Chris rap lmao
My name is Chris mingham yo
Why you diss me I really don’t know
My channel is crap I’ll give u that
My wife is always busy buying useless tat

I know everybody calls me a perv
Cause of my texting teenage girls
I just wanna say shut the duck up
I really can’t help being so messed up

My mother is Jane she is always such a bully
She is always online to diss girls that wanna out me
I guess I follow her when push comes to shove ,
because I’m always causing tit for her to sort out !!

I have a little problem I’m starting to feel skint
I’ve stopped making money and I’m stuck with a nasty bint
I would love to leave but mummy says no
I guess I can’t go running back to my best bro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Chris Rap 2.0

Wooohooo!
Look at me boo boo
I'm so sick
Watch me skate so quick

I'm only thirteen
My wife's reeeaaal mean
Im not a ginger nonce!
See you fool!

There is no situation!
It's as real as my hair!
That's why we go to no single holiday destination
I bet your jealous of my flair

Sorry I was a very lot bored

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.