The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not read all yesterday’s comments yet or finished watching the flog but so much for Chris not filming Esme in her uniform. As soon as I saw her in the stripy blouse holding Jace, I paused, googled private school Bradford. Bingo. First hit. You bleeping idiotic parents.

Reactions: 36
I fully believe that Chris messaged jess and is a total duck wit but that new message from real inghams has many flaws
1) what 14 year old walks there dog before work
2) if it is a paper round why is she walking the dog first at 7am
3) if she walks the dog at 7am then takes the dog home then does the paper round all before being at school for aprox 8.30?
4) dont the inghams live in Bradford not Leeds?
5) we all know Chris is a snake but surely we dont believe he just walks the streets of Leeds at 7am

As we all know he is looking after the kids ready for school as his wife is a lazy duck

Reactions: 20
Do you not remember the embarrassment of the failed London protest?
Real Inghams need to stick to what they can prove and concentrate on proving any other evidence
I just discovered that account today and I had to cringe. Is it meant to be cringe?

Reactions: 2
Speaking of cringe, anyone seen creepys latest insta? Skating round a public carpark.

He honestly thinks he’s an urban sports superstar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m gonna answer this since I’ve been mentioned. 😬
The real Inghams started with good intentions, I do honestly believe that. Unfortunately that group and that account is run by a few different people, of different ages, with different agendas.
The fact check NOTHING.
So you might have one story that’s true, sandwiched in between numerous “victim stories” that were proven to be complete bull tit. Which do you remember?

Some ifam members were making up victim stories to show how easy it was to do, nothing was checked, it was all just posted.
The real Inghams started arguing with each other, we all remember Hayley posting on there asking for her evidence to be removed? Their very public fights on Twitter. I won’t be dragging up what else happened but I’m sure a few know or remember reading what went down.
The people running that account and their infighting was very obvious.
Then they went on a vendetta against other family channels they felt were “cashing in” Rees, Mcfee.
I’ve always wondered if a certain YouTube family were actively posting on the real Inghams social media . Can’t prove they are so I’m saying nothing 😬
They ARE bringing attention to this, but not always good.
They come across as obsessed and I definitely wasn’t the only one who thought this, not even close.
Show me evidence to back up what they post great, il support them
If there is none. I won’t change my opinion. But this isn’t the first “I’m 13/14/15 and Chris Ingham.....” style post we’ve seen.

They also set out to attack the “ifam” for supporting the family, these are kids, stupid kids maybe but still kids. Yes they celebrated “ifam appreciation day” but did they deserve to be dragged for it online? Most don’t know or understand what’s been happening with Chris over the last year. Calling them out or calling them stupid isn’t the answer.
View attachment 14012View attachment 14013
So no I don’t agree with their approach most of the time.
I assume they don’t agree with my view on this. You all might not either.
That’s ok.

Not the first time it’s happened. Not even the second. 😐 or third.

I have also watched this bunch of accounts because there are a few people that tweet with them retweet etc.
What I find hard to grasp is the depths they go to they do not care who they hurt or upset or threaten to get there point across.
For instance last week after the helium balloon vlog yes we all know it was wrong so that is not my point!
But an account that has since deleted it as I cannot find it tweeted an article from I think it was the daily mail not sure I did not read it all. But basically, the story was regarding helium gas with an image of a teen boy now as I say I did not read it all.
However, the story was very upsetting so what did the original person google to find that story to put her point across?
Did she consider the family of the person in the story no! That family had there loved one plastered all over twitter in arguments with kids adults basically a bloody train wreck.
And for what? to get a point across that family must have been so angry and upset.
And that is one of many many things that get posted every hour of every day.
If a 14-year-old girl had that happened to her I am sorry but no parent would let that story make its way to any twitter account they would have gone straight to the police and yes as she is 14 they will have gone right around his house the address is out there.
No police officer would say to any 14 year old oh yes we tried to contact him on phone it just went to voice mail!
Wake up.
Sorry if i have offending anyone but this really shows you cannot beleiev everything you read on twitter.

Reactions: 16
That isn’t true though. It may be he didn’t talk about his kids with his skating mates but he was around for all of them before all the YouTube stuff started and definitely showed an interest in them.
He can’t do right for doing wrong. First people moan that he’s not showing an interest in his kids, and then when he finally does start showing an interest in kids, everyone moans about that as well.

Reactions: 3
Sarah made me laugh when she said to Chris Jace must be like you no neck, er hello Sarah been a long time since your neck was visable with your chins but wondering if you still see the size 10 you in mirror. You couldn't see Jace neck Sarah because of that ridiculous cardigan you had on him in the house and big wooly hat. You absolute thick idiot
Yeh and you’re not supposed to put a hat on a baby indoors , babies lose their excess body heat through their heads, which is why they use hats at birth to keep them warm ,
I know it was for the video , but I wouldn’t bank on dumb and dumber knowing any real info , apart from the latest prices online ,
Obviously the only place they can now afford to window shop 😂

Oh this comment makes me so angry!! The Real Inghams have worked tirelessly since Jess first came forward last July to raise awareness about what Chris has done and to get justice for his many victims. They have dedicated hundreds of hours of their own time to this cause and have done an amazing job in raising awareness about Chris and about online grooming in general. They have done a magnificent job and have opened up a lot of people's eyes to the hideous behaviours of groomers. A tattle member said that the Real Inghams sounded like a jealous ex of Chris's and I personally think that that was a very thoughtless, ignorant thing to say. Why be so against someone (or a group of people) who are just trying to put a stop to Chris's abominable behaviour and bring closure to his victim's?
My take is this , if someone puts out false info and people see fake news, then credibility is lost and they’re led to believe that oh it must have all have been made up then ,
Most do not follow along that closely and I’m a person that stops believing a paper for example if I find fake or misguided news ,
It can hinder the truth in fact , some people may think genuine victims were also fake news etc etc.
I’m sure the real inghams have great intentions but they need to check their sources to be credible 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thank god that poor boy has got Esme, the only one I've seen who's shown genuine affection.

I thought this was a really cute moment until Iddy Biddy butted in for camera time.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sarah made me laugh when she said to Chris Jace must be like you no neck, er hello Sarah been a long time since your neck was visable with your chins but wondering if you still see the size 10 you in mirror. You couldn't see Jace neck Sarah because of that ridiculous cardigan you had on him in the house and big wooly hat. You absolute thick idiot
This is not a photo of a mother who is in love with her new born baby.
Definitely not a natural loving mum /baby cuddle. She states weather is bad so she's done nothing other than cuddle baby, OK lazy nothings changed you do nothing everyday 🤔cuddle your baby I don't believe it's Saturday Esme is home she will be cuddling the baby the only member of family to show a natural love not just for camera attention cuddles that you, creep, Isabelle and isla go through motions of.

Reactions: 13
He can’t do right for doing wrong. First people moan that he’s not showing an interest in his kids, and then when he finally does start showing an interest in kids, everyone moans about that as well.
Total crap. If he wasn’t showing any interest that isn’t right and if he’s showing a little too much interest in a creepy way that’s very very wrong. The only way for him to do right by the girls is to apologise to the victims of his creepiness and stop perving on his stepdaughter

Reactions: 5
I understand why a member of the real ingham’s (or one of their supporters) is defending them.
But let’s be honest they post and delete. Your argument about what’s up now is invalid.
And 90% of what they post, The accurate information.
Is stolen from here. 😂
The rest are (imo) from families, and individuals who have an agenda, or are too personally involved in trying to bring these people down to post with a clear head, because it’s not just the ingham’s (as we’ve seen) talked about on that account.
I’m leaving it there 😬 lets agree to disagree

Reactions: 6
I understand why a member of the real ingham’s (or one of their supporters) is defending them.
But let’s be honest they post and delete. Your argument about what’s up now is invalid.
And 90% of what they post, The accurate information.
Is stolen from here. 😂
The rest are (imo) from families, and individuals who have an agenda, or are too personally involved in trying to bring these people down to post with a clear head, because it’s not just the ingham’s (as we’ve seen) talked about on that account.
I’m leaving it there 😬 lets agree to disagree
I am not a member of the Real Inghams but I do support them. Everything that they have posted in their Instagram and youtube account can be backed up with proof. All except the one that they posted last night (which like I said in an earlier comment, in retrospect I shouldn't have shared here because there doesn't appear to be any proof. And I now wish that I hadn't shared it). However, there is proof for every other post. Anyone who posts information that reveals to the world what a creep Chris Ingham is and stops even just one person meeting up with him gets my support. But yes, we''ll agree to disagree.

Reactions: 2
I am not a member of the Real Inghams but I do support them. Everything that they have posted in their Instagram and youtube account can be backed up with proof. All except the one that they posted last night (which like I said in an earlier comment, in retrospect I shouldn't have shared here because there doesn't appear to be any proof. And I now wish that I hadn't shared it). However, there is proof for every other post. Anyone who posts information that reveals to the world what a creep Chris Ingham is and stops even just one person meeting up with him gets my support. But yes, we''ll agree to disagree.
Yeah but what about all the deleted content ??
I’m with ooohthedrama , just because it’s been deleted it doesn’t mean people
Haven’t read their posts
they know it was all false Info before it was wiped 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve not read all yesterday’s comments yet or finished watching the flog but so much for Chris not filming Esme in her uniform. As soon as I saw her in the stripy blouse holding Jace, I paused, googled private school Bradford. Bingo. First hit. You bleeping idiotic parents.
Iv known the school for ages thanks to them showing isabelles uniform early on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.