The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have also watched this bunch of accounts because there are a few people that tweet with them retweet etc.
What I find hard to grasp is the depths they go to they do not care who they hurt or upset or threaten to get there point across.
For instance last week after the helium balloon vlog yes we all know it was wrong so that is not my point!
But an account that has since deleted it as I cannot find it tweeted an article from I think it was the daily mail not sure I did not read it all. But basically, the story was regarding helium gas with an image of a teen boy now as I say I did not read it all.
However, the story was very upsetting so what did the original person google to find that story to put her point across?
Did she consider the family of the person in the story no! That family had there loved one plastered all over twitter in arguments with kids adults basically a bloody train wreck.
And for what? to get a point across that family must have been so angry and upset.
And that is one of many many things that get posted every hour of every day.
If a 14-year-old girl had that happened to her I am sorry but no parent would let that story make its way to any twitter account they would have gone straight to the police and yes as she is 14 they will have gone right around his house the address is out there.
No police officer would say to any 14 year old oh yes we tried to contact him on phone it just went to voice mail!
Wake up.
Sorry if i have offending anyone but this really shows you cannot beleiev everything you read on twitter.
And I just thought how did the police even have his number? If it was to do with an ongoing investigation they would have made a visit. Or did the girl give the phone number if so how?

Reactions: 1
Well if not been on here for well over a week but just caught up today, haven't watched any ingham vlogs for about two weeks and feel so much better for it too! Some of your comments do really make me laugh. We were out in N Yorkshire on bank holiday Monday we went to Goathland and the moors with the kids. We had toyed with the idea of going into Whitby but knew it would be packed and so just avoided it... can you imagine going somewhere and bumping into the Inghams... :eek: (did they actually go into Whitby or just Scarborough?). As others have mentioned I wonder about the way they organise themselves (or lack of) but when you compare this to when they went to lapland / disneyland paris they were up and out quickly... I think the difference is when they've paid for something and want to get their moneys worth or when they will have to spend more, for example Scarborough at 5pm - limited rides, shops etc open to spend money in/on. Either that or they are avoiding the masses of people in case someone recognises them and says something...?? The latter is probably more possible.

Reactions: 12
I don't think Pippie is that young, from her profile pic it looks as though she has a child herself.

Having said that, her Twitter feed shows that she definitely does not support the Inghams. For example:

View attachment 14094

RealInghams are shooting themselves in the foot with those screenshots though as there appears to be no actual evidence. It distracts from and discredits the other girls who spoke up.
I have long thought these bunch have accounts that they use to keep the argument going just arguing with themselves or kids.
You would not know.

By the way they carry on a bunch of year 7s maybe even 6s
You’re not far off the mark I don’t think.
I do believe the “real ingham’s” started with good intentions.
But I think there are different people using that account right now, who weren’t as active in the very beginning, who are firing shots in all directions just for attention.
We all know who’s been kicked out and accepted back ect, etc.
It’s all a mess.
The only place bringing the ingham’s down right now is Tattle life 😐

Reactions: 11
Speaking of cringe, anyone seen creepys latest insta? Skating round a public carpark.

He honestly thinks he’s an urban sports superstar.
Thanks so much for the tip - funniest thing I've watched in ages (for all the wrong reasons!)......that priceless opening scene where he's trying desperately to channel the young hollywood vibes, looking all steely and poised, coming out of that lift which undoubtedly would've absolutely reeked of urine! (No wonder his eyes always look red and watery if he's hanging out in piss-ridden public lifts....really, who would go there for a second longer than absolutely necessary?!!)

Surely he's trolling us for those comments the other day about hanging out in multi-storey car parks - that can be the only explanation for thinking he's the like The Terminator on blades. Chris Mingham, accidental comedy genius and "Urban Gansta of the NCP"!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes I know which school too.
They’ve never been good keeping things private though have they?

It’s like they just reveal stuff on purpose just so they have even more of an excuse to witch & complain.
It just reminds me of the whole house selling situation
It looks quite posh I can only imagine what they’re thinking of perv and his wanna be chic
And her home bargains 🙈🙈🙈
Ps I love home bargains but not the minghams

Reactions: 5
But I think there are different people using that account right now, who weren’t as active in the very beginning, who are firing shots in all directions just for attention.
It’s all a mess.
Well I’m not as clued up on them as in who has been kicked out and in etc. But a quick look on twitter gives us all a good idea.
But shhhh don’t tell them Tattle life are taking Inghams down the REAL Inghams will start stealing all our stuff and next thing we’ll all be on you tube and instagram with the rest of them ;)

Reactions: 1
I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

6D9CF5D2-FF12-4924-BBE4-137C452588BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
"I probably wouldn't be alive"
So she is saying she would have killed herself if she never met Chris? bleeping hell that seems quite a brutal thing to say, I hope Isabelle doesn't see that. I mean it's sad if being a single parent made her suicidal but I dunno how he of all people saved her...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s all a mess.
I agree that the "real inghams" used to be a positive force with positive intentions. They used to appear professional and slick, with well-put together posts and thought-through arguments. Now they come across as very amateurish and even childish which is a shame. The only part of your post which I don't fully agree with is that TL is the only place bringing down the Inghams....I know what you mean but I'd say they're having a bloody good go at walloping the self-destruct button themselves! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he's reenacting those halcyon days he spent in America With Justin :cool: 🤭
Was going to say its probably no
I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

View attachment 14099
Wasn't isabel enough for her that only creepy Chris could keep her alive, sure as hell doesn't look that way, they don't look happily together like he's her rock. Typical Esme gets blamed for being loudest, I mean it can be poor iddy biddy booboo isla now can it, I mean it's not like she doesn't crave attention.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 14099
This make me quite angry. She had the help of her mum and probably other family members back then (as evidenced by the fact a lot of those drinking pics of them must've been after Isabelle was born). I feel like this is also more of a dig at Issy's dad and not a 'I may have killed myself'.

This make me quite angry. She had the help of her mum and probably other family members back then (as evidenced by the fact a lot of those drinking pics of them must've been after Isabelle was born). I feel like this is also more of a dig at Issy's dad and not a 'I may have killed myself'.
I personally think Lazy made the whole "abuse" story up. I remember really early on in the vlogs she said her and Isabelle's father broke up because lazy wanted to settle down and Isabelle's dad didn't so they split up. This was a couple months before the "abuse story" video was published I think

• Heart
Also some gold in Sarah’s insta story questions.

“We aren’t really a very sporty family”

You don’t say 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also some gold in Sarah’s insta story questions.

“We aren’t really a very sporty family”

You don’t say 🙄
I think she means to say

'I'm not very sporty, but I project this onto my children so they can be chunky sloths too'.

Reactions: 9
I personally think Lazy made the whole "abuse" story up. I remember really early on in the vlogs she said her and Isabelle's father broke up because lazy wanted to settle down and Isabelle's dad didn't so they split up. This was a couple months before the "abuse story" video was published I think
Yes I've always said that, in the where isabel goes she says she wanted the house, to settle down and he didn't want it... Then as you say the abuse video... Also in the abuse video she says she was forced to drive a car and punched 🤔🤔🤔 nothing in lazys personality says she'd put up with that and also why would you want to settle with that.
My opinion and its only an opinion is that she wanted the family life he didn't, they split it was messy because she resented him for not wanting the lifestyle she did, and she's now very bitter that her dad's settled married has a child, genuinely happy and in love, and she hates it, she also resents the fact that he doesn't want his daughter on social media and so she's taken isabel away from him. Had he not minded guaranteed the story would be different and she'd be seeing her other family.
If her dad and his family was trouble how many opptunitys have there been for him to start on social media, the reason he hasnt shows he has nothing to defend himself for and remaining dignified. The theropy could be for many things or is it she's seeing her dad and together they are having help.
It's only my thoughts I'm not saying it's like that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve not read all yesterday’s comments yet or finished watching the flog but so much for Chris not filming Esme in her uniform. As soon as I saw her in the stripy blouse holding Jace, I paused, googled private school Bradford. Bingo. First hit. You bleeping idiotic parents.
It’s pretty obvious where they go it’s right next to their house. Won’t name it but sure everyone knows yet he acts like it’s top secret!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s pretty obvious where they go it’s right next to their house. Won’t name it but sure everyone knows yet he acts like it’s top secret!
Also the school put pictures of the girls on Twitter

Reactions: 2
Yes I've always said that, in the where isabel goes she says she wanted the house, to settle down and he didn't want it... Then as you say the abuse video... Also in the abuse video she says she was forced to drive a car and punched 🤔🤔🤔 nothing in lazys personality says she'd put up with that and also why would you want to settle with that.
My opinion and its only an opinion is that she wanted the family life he didn't, they split it was messy because she resented him for not wanting the lifestyle she did, and she's now very bitter that her dad's settled married has a child, genuinely happy and in love, and she hates it, she also resents the fact that he doesn't want his daughter on social media and so she's taken isabel away from him. Had he not minded guaranteed the story would be different and she'd be seeing her other family.
If her dad and his family was trouble how many opptunitys have there been for him to start on social media, the reason he hasnt shows he has nothing to defend himself for and remaining dignified. The theropy could be for many things or is it she's seeing her dad and together they are having help.
It's only my thoughts I'm not saying it's like that
I think it's actually a good possibility thats what the therapy is for as lazy never takes her to it. I also find it very unusual and somewhat suspicious that Lazy is so open and vocal about what Isabelle's dad "did" and all her little digs at him. My mum has had a couple of abusive boyfriends and 20 years later she won't even mention there names let alone even think to say tit about them! I know everyone is different and has different reactions but as soon as I started to think about it it's really started to annoy me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.