The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they need that big huge toy for? All she wants him to do is sleep. She will probably have him sleep in it. Does the woman ever get up off the couch? Oh yes to move to her bed.

Reactions: 11
like the fan on instagram said... Chris is too busy with his skating to take care of Jace!!!!! Duhhhh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It basically means he’s not what sarah said, “being on the big side of small” whatever that means. My son was and remains in the 99th centile. Obviously it depends on the parents; my husband is 6ft3 and I’m 5ft7 and we are both stocky... so we were never going to have a small baby. However Jace is tiny. HV and midwife need to encourage supplementing with formula.
My baby has always been on the 91st centile. My partner and I sound the same as you, height-wise. Centile means out of your average 100 babies, born at the same weight, my baby is the 91st biggest (100th being biggest, 1st being smallest).

Reactions: 6
I hope Esme wasn't in any trouble from the gruesome twosome as she wasn't filmed today - which is a positive thing but I don't trust either of those two to actually care for their children properly especially her as she has been seen with red eyes in the past as if she's been crying. Sarah mentioned something about what Esme had done to the loo rolls off camera near the end of the vlog and said she'd show it later but didn't.

I feel that Creepy favours Issy because he sees her as popular maybe hoping it'll rub off on him ( no chance you greasy gif), while Lazy favours Isla. That just leaves poor Esme, Jace and Prinny who seem to be the least liked.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope Esme wasn't in any trouble from the gruesome twosome as she wasn't filmed today - which is a positive thing but I don't trust either of those two to actually care for their children properly especially her as she has been seen with red eyes in the past as if she's been crying. Sarah mentioned something about what Esme had done to the loo rolls off camera near the end of the vlog and said she'd show it later but didn't.

I feel that Creepy favours Issy because he sees her as popular maybe hoping it'll rub off on him ( no chance you greasy gif), while Lazy favours Isla. That just leaves poor Esme, Jace and Prinny who seem to be the least liked.
She did show what Esme did with the toilet rolls

Awww Minghams I am so bloody glad you keep reading here and getting parenting tips. Little biddy has finally had the hair done now as well. Imagine if you actually had an ounce of common sense, and personality, and you would be able to make these choices for your kids on your own! I feel like us tattlers are bringing these kids up. We mention something here, within 72 hours the two hopeless bleeping dregs of society are doing it. I hope Esme is ok poor kiddo. Also has lazy been filmed anywhere other than the sofa or the bed since she's been back in Bradford? I bet she has to peal herself off the sofa when its bed time. Smelly twats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can’t watch them much longer their favouritism is just so obvious and it’s redundant at this point ,
I’m so over it children are a precious gift and they all should be treasured without one being made to feel inferior or that a younger child is superior just because they are blonder, or smaller etc ,absolutely repugnant in my eyes.
I would love to give sarah a real piece of my mind , Isla always gets the lions share it’s sickening .

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That will be the shortest video yet. Get up, put in dirty baby grow, put in bouncer annnndddd done! Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Unfortunately that is too close to the truth, most the morning routine will be telling the girls to be quiet so they don’t wake Jace, then laugh while he shows he wants feeding and then do that badly then put in bouncer. Not even strap him in properly and laugh as he turns to the side. Go out to kitchen to make some tea/coffee while Lazy lazes on the sofa making out how tired she is for being a “full on parent”
If I missed anything feel free to add it in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t watch them much longer their favouritism is just so obvious and it’s redundant at this point ,
I’m so over it children are a precious gift and they all should be treasured without one being made to feel inferior or that a younger child is superior just because they are blonder, or smaller etc ,absolutely repugnant in my eyes.
I would love to give sarah a real piece of my mind , Isla always gets the lions share it’s sickening .
I bet she's been told before. Probably why most her fsmily don't have nothing to do with her. But then as long as her 12 year old best friends on the internet tell her she's amazing who cares eh. Chris is a wrongun but so is sarah.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately that is too close to the truth, most the morning routine will be telling the girls to be quiet so they don’t wake Jace, then laugh while he shows he wants feeding and then do that badly then put in bouncer. Not even strap him in properly and laugh as he turns to the side. Go out to kitchen to make some tea/coffee while Lazy lazes on the sofa making out how tired she is for being a “full on parent”
If I missed anything feel free to add it in
Him on the patio having a fag ?

Ain’t no toothpaste getting those bad boys white I’m guessing twenty a day, no judgement here btw but fess up you fugly gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 13749
Getting a bit cocky aren’t we creepy?
He needs to wind his crusty spotty red neck in.

Listen scrotum face stop talking like twit. Perhaps 12 people dislike your blotchy face, Sarah's bleeping baby voice or you calling kievs 'A la kiev' you absolute bell end.

Whilst your on the internet chatting to teenage girls you can order some dulce gusto. Gusto dulce chai latte, dulce gusto Costa gusto chai latte (We got it the first time you boring repetitive prick)

Don't forget how much you royally fucked up because you had two meetings at your house.

What a pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He needs to wind his crusty spotty red neck in.

Listen scrotum face stop talking like twit. Perhaps 12 people dislike your blotchy face, Sarah's bleeping baby voice or you calling kievs 'A la kiev' you absolute bell end.

Whilst your on the internet chatting to teenage girls you can order some dulce gusto. Gusto dulce chai latte, dulce gusto Costa gusto chai latte (We got it the first time you boring repetitive prick)

Don't forget how much you royally fucked up because you had two meetings at your house.

What a pleb.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think I might open a bottle of a la wine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.