The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys he's baiting you to go to the video to give it a thumbs down, DON'T DO IT FFS

Giving a thumbs down is the same as giving a thumbs up, it shows as engagement on their vids so it feeds into the youtube algorithm and promotes the video/channel more on sidebars and in people's 'recommends' thus increasing views and money for them. Also sponsors who pay them only care about engagement, not subscribers.

Anytime they ask in the vlog 'what's the weather like where you are?', 'where do you think we're going on holiday?', 'comment down below' etc.. it increases engagement, thumbs up/down are the same.

It's an act of desperation, Creepy is getting worried. Earning money on youtube means that subscribers aren't important at all, it's views/engagement that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Guys he's baiting you to go to the video to give it a thumbs down, DON'T DO IT FFS

Giving a thumbs down is the same as giving a thumbs up, it shows as engagement on their vids so it feeds into the youtube algorithm and promotes the video/channel more on sidebars and in people's 'recommends' thus increasing views and money for them. Also sponsors who pay them only care about engagement, not subscribers.

Anytime they ask in the vlog 'what's the weather like where you are?', 'where do you think we're going on holiday?', 'comment down below' etc.. it increases engagement, thumbs up/down are the same.

It's an act of desperation, Creepy is getting worried. Earning money on youtube means that subscribers aren't important at all, it's views/engagement that matters.
^^^this

All the comment down below shite is for engagement. This is what brand deals and stuff will look at too

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Well done tattlers had it not been for you guys that poor baby wouldn’t have got the activity centre. Granny Zelda got it my arse 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Based on social blade they're still making over £100k a year and it makes me sick. They are likely paying little to no tax (because they claim everything as expenses). At this point they're still raking in over 200k views per day. I can't stress enough that if you don't like Chris and Sarah, please stop giving them the views. Right now they probably get most of their income from hate watchers rather than actual IFAM. The sooner their viewing totals drop significantly, the sooner they can disappear off YouTube and start to give their children some semblance of a normal life.
Can somebody post the vlog here then and we all watch here this way they won't get the views. We need to hate watch to make comments

Reactions: 8
So they haven’t been reading here much at all have they, girls getting haircuts, a play gym for Jace/Jace-Pace/Rolo/Bro-o-Saurus?!?! You are very welcome Lazy..now since you are sat on your arse all day you could even do an online food shop to come to save hassle and be a bit more money savvy and organised..ah but that would mean no vlog material would it 🤦🏻‍♀️ And getting more family members to buy you big stuff..tight arsed gits!

Have a look at family fizz and the haircut/colourings they get in a “real salon” in “Dubai” not a £5 dry cut that doesn’t look much better if I’m honest. No styling/layering or giving a tit to go with them. Let granny take them (maybe embarrassed at the state of everyone’s hair and will be judged).

And asking everyone to stop sending you stuff but will still film opening things tomorrow? Stop contradicting yourself! Wonder what the big meeting’s were at home whilst getting Jace to sleep...nothing! 😂

Reactions: 13
Health visitor went over to see the Inghams yesterday. Apparently he is on the 25th centile for his height and 50th centile for his head. Not going to even pretend to know what any of that means. Apparently he is now 7lb 14oz. Was he not much lower than that yesterday? Someone is lying. Point is though that he is still small and not the weight he should be. God help her if it had been twins.

Isla finally got her hair cut. Granny took her. It looked like it was just a trim again and could have done with having a bit more off. Are you going to thank tattle for giving you the idea Sarah?

Chris is begging people to send them stuff again. Seems like money is not so good then.
Or Isla saw that Isabelle had her hair cut and she erupted into a tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Thank You for this info - I am really very, very new to this YT family Blogging; i had no idea this is where their income is generated from .. doh!! :oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
View attachment 13749
Getting a bit cocky aren’t we creepy?

I’m sorry but who does he think he is? Mate you are not a celebrity with ‘haters’, you are 34 year round old man who doesn’t accept his own hair colour, who leers and grooms girls who are you and vulnerable. You Chris ‘whoo’ ingham are a disgusting individual who gets off of this sort of thing. You make my stomach turn and probably your entire families to, you only have to look at their faces to see their disgust for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So they haven’t been reading here much at all have they, girls getting haircuts, a play gym for Jace/Jace-Pace/Rolo/Bro-o-Saurus?!?! You are very welcome Lazy..now since you are sat on your arse all day you could even do an online food shop to come to save hassle and be a bit more money savvy and organised..ah but that would mean no vlog material would it 🤦🏻‍♀️ And getting more family members to buy you big stuff..tight arsed gits!

Have a look at family fizz and the haircut/colourings they get in a “real salon” in “Dubai” not a £5 dry cut that doesn’t look much better if I’m honest. No styling/layering or giving a tit to go with them. Let granny take them (maybe embarrassed at the state of everyone’s hair and will be judged).

And asking everyone to stop sending you stuff but will still film opening things tomorrow? Stop contradicting yourself! Wonder what the big meeting’s were at home whilst getting Jace to sleep...nothing! 😂
This re the shopping! I have to shop for my FIL and us, and as supermarket shopping in-store isn't that easy for me now, online food shop has been brilliant. I could not understand why they wouldn't do a weekly food shop, instead of the late night pop into Morries for this/that.

I know we all run out of things, but really, come on .... there has got to be better things to do with their time. Idiots.

Reactions: 11
Since you obviously read here Sarah, why don't you make some lovely, healthy meals for your girls. You could even put some in the freezer. Those sugary sweets Isla ate today are definitely not healthy.

Reactions: 15
Sarah has said at the end of the vid today how she felt like a Princess, when she was 9 as her Mum let her go and have a good haircut. If she knows what that feels like why are you not doing it for your Girls? Stopping buying them rubbish and look around on the Groupon sites for good deals for haircuts and the like.

And as for the Father - hold that Babies head properly you complete and utter knob! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So something is obviously going on with Jace and his weight. She's either lying and making it sound worse than it is or he is really underweight and she's trying to hide the fact the authority's are concerned.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sarah what a bell end lmao
His head is the lower end of the fiftieth percentile
His legs are the higher end of the twenty fifth percentile
The midwife said it’s all good because he’s met in the middle hahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Get the emails and direct messages going...
I did a very nice email a while ago and a Dm to that lady who did the water bottles for them .she basically told me that it was her business and she needs to feed her family so she wasnt going to act .I noticed she commented on the babies photos so shes a friend of Sarah's now .some people have no morals u fortunately as the best thing for her family would have been to stay away as I am always looking for different things but wont use any companies associated with them now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is their a regulator that can approve or block ads going on channels if they're told about the allegations. I'm not savvy like most on here it's awesome how you find stuff out I wouldn't know where to start

Reactions: 4
They let Jace sleep for an hour in the sling and an hour in that chair - why on earth don’t they let him sleep in his pram or Moses basket - it’s got to be more comfortable surely
They definitely have him in that chair too much. When my daughter was first born health visitor told me it’s important she lays flat for naps (in her Moses basket) and not to let her sleep to much in her rocker (we had one the same make as the one they have for jace).
Also came across this article today https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-4...nckDymyhASqjzNQ8OBfnfy9kvExux4PhvZsHFiBdsYvaM
There’s a bit about babies and how it’s recommended not be restrained (in a recliner, seat, sling etc) for more than an hour at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.