The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pleased you got the experience you wanted 😊 and it’s no more or less valid than mine just because it differs. Not everyone has family to drop kids off to, unfortunately.
Yes I agree and I’d also like to point out this is my opinion only.
Everyone has the right to do what they’re comfortable with.

Reactions: 7
Also for the record, they lied in this vlog (I know it's shocking). Chris said he hadn't been on his skates in ages or something, yet he went on them on holiday. Then Sarah, didn't really lie, but she was looking forward to a nice, long bath - why didn't you have one in the cottage then?

They're probably still going on that June holiday - they've probably only said they have no plans since they've been found out and would rather no one follow them or rat them out again.

Reactions: 8
OH MY FREAKIN GOD....WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BURN THAT DAMN FILTHY ONESIE...

Edit...sorry for being a bit shouty!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Woah. I’m sure she is a great and devoted mum.
Not all people think it’s special. I’m not a parent, I can see why everyone would want to be there but personally I don’t see it a big deal. It is just a piece of paper after all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was my opinion! All my friends & family who have had children have always insisted being there when registering the birth. I’ve not come across anyone who hasn’t. A few dads maybe but not mums so I thought it was unusual.
This maybe just an insignificant thing, but I can’t see Sarah being the one taking him to doctors if he is poorly, being there for his first day at nursery or school when the time comes.

Reactions: 2
I’m naive, would chris get arrested if they went back to Florida?

Re: family members meeting babies... my grandpa and my in-laws (not MIL and FIL) all met my son at 6 weeks old. Depends on family dynamics doesn’t it?

Yes!!! The registrar saying that to me was up there with the registrar saying “you are now man and wife”.
I'm not sure if he could be arrested since technically there's no warrant for him (not sure if USA police are still investigating...I don't think anything came of it?) and he doesn't have any existing criminal convictions that we know of. He could definitely be stopped at immigration if he was reported though and possibly turned away if they felt he was a threat.

I’m naive, would chris get arrested if they went back to Florida?
Not sure, however if they went to America then dozens of people would be ringing immigration at every possible airport they could be heading to and explaining what Chris did. And actually what he did could be a crime in Florida (since Jess was under 18) so there’s definitely grounds for them to start asking him questions and potentially refuse him from coming intonations america. Imagine what would happen if they booked a holiday at Disney but Chris was refused entry to America and they had to cancel the holiday. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Florida police were informed he was grooming a child at Disney (legal age is 18 in USA) and unlike the UK grooming is a specific crime there and with how tough the USA are on sex crimes/child abuse they would take that seriously even though Jess didn't meet with him, and even though they haven't issued a warrant for his arrest you can bet with how tough border control is in America that he would show up with a big red flag the moment he gets off that plane. He wouldn't make it out of the airport before he gets arrested.

I do actually think they'll be that stupid/narcissistic to go there again thinking no one would touch them. I hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What happened that would prevent them? Sorry, I don’t know all the background.
He was messaging Jess and I think another girl at the resort whilst they were all in Florida. Thats where all of the screenshots she posted where he was suggesting she sneak out of her hotel room and come skinny dipping were from. 🤢

What happened to the greasy creep in Australia?
He got stopped at immigration and had his laptop/phone searched apparently but they couldn't find anything. (Probably cos he deleted all of his social media accounts at the time :rolleyes:)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He was messaging Jess and I think another girl at the resort whilst they were all in Florida. Thats where all of the screenshots she posted where he was suggesting she sneak out of her hotel room and come skinny dipping were from. 🤢
Thank you. I sort of knew the Jess stuff but hadn’t twigged that it happene in Florida.

I'm not sure if he could be arrested since technically there's no warrant for him (not sure if USA police are still investigating...I don't think anything came of it?) and he doesn't have any existing criminal convictions that we know of. He could definitely be stopped at immigration if he was reported though and possibly turned away if they felt he was a threat.
Age of consent in Florida is 18 unless the people involved are close in age (e.g. a 16/17 year old and someone under the age of 23).

Chris didn't actually have sex with Jess so no crime was committed,. That doesn't mean he isn't on their radar due to the texts he sent. If he's on a 'file' somewhere it would flag up at immigration but I don't think it was actually investigated or recorded? (Edited to 'on' rather than 'under' their radar)

Personally I'd refuse him entry based on his fringe and beanie but, sadly, I'm not employed by US Immigration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Every time I’m reminded that he got stopped at immigration, my general mood improves just a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Age of consent in Florida is 18 unless the people involved are close in age (e.g. a 16/17 year old and someone under the age of 23).

Chris didn't actually have sex with Jess so no crime was committed,. That doesn't mean he isn't under their radar due to the texts he sent. If he's on a 'file' somewhere it would flag up at immigration but I don't think it was actually investigated or recorded?

Personally I'd refuse him entry based on his fringe and beanie but, sadly, I'm not employed by US Immigration.
I'm not sure - I could've sworn Jess's mum said she'd had contact with Florida police or that they were investigating at some point (maybe they'd had contact with the police doing the investigation here?), but I don't know if anything came about it.

I wonder if Universal/Disney would even want him there lol. I mean with how people online kicked off when they were at that Greek resort...I imagine more people would be contacting either place if they said 'we're going there during summer' or something.

Reactions: 5
wasn't there some talk recently of them being in a meeting , I don't/haven't watched their recent vlogs but could it have been with Disney /!!

They may have applied for a full visa 🤷‍♀️
And explained their problem, heavily biased in their favour ,possibly with them being the victim of a crazed fan and that no offence was committed or that they weren’t charged ,
I dunno I wouldn’t put any tit past them they’re utterly despicable and capable of anything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.