The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Sarah not even bother going to get her son registered?
I suppose that’s not really a surprise is it?
Why would she want to miss it? It’s only going to ever happen once when you have a baby and it’s so lovely when the registrar says “and what are you calling your baby?”. Sarah is crazy to miss that for the sake of nothing! She’s an odd one 😩

Reactions: 14
Re: passport/holiday - wasn't there a screenshot going around from a Disney World Facebook group where the admin posted a post on someone else's behalf who fit the description of the Inghams (pregnant, family of 5 etc) and wanted advice on taking a few month old baby in May/June as they had already booked it.
Do you know what page it was?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t go to get my youngest two registered. I don’t really see it as a big deal tbh, it’s just a form in my eyes.
Well I’m sure a lot of devoted mums would disagree with you there.
Wherever possible it’s nice for both parents to be present .

Reactions: 12
Buckle up everyone. If they are off On vacay that means we are going to have to endure a tsunami of OMG Surprise Holiday! Making Memories! Ohhhh Emm Geeee Iddy Buddy Boo! How excited are you Girls! Living the Best Life! Wooohooo! type vlogs in only just a few weeks time.
Wonder if they are planning non Florida location (California?) in a pathetic deluded attempt to avoid being arrested. Creepy is going to get a surprise that Border Controls are fiercely strict and unbending across the whole of USA. Personally I can’t wait for him to get his comeuppance.

Reactions: 27
I was wondering that too, maybe Jane had to pay for it all and that's why their shoes where from Matalan and Peacocks and Isabelle got the cheapest cut. I can't imagine Sarah handing over money after watching her death grip of the chocolate Easter egg.

When she went to wake up Jace he had turned him self and slid down so his mouth was being covered by the foam pad. She didn't seem concerned at all, it makes me worry so much after reading horror stories of newborns being suffocated by crib guards and headbands falling down over their face, I dread to think how long he had been in that position as it seemed a lot of effort for Sarah to check on him for the camera.

View attachment 13591
I don't watch the vlogs anymore, but it seems like he sleeps in that chair A LOT. Does he not want to sleep on his mum? I couldn't get my daughter off me at that age, she'd grizzle if I put her down for a minute. HV said it was totally normal for a newborn and to be encouraged. While they're that tiny, they don't realise they're born so they need that closeness to mum. Poor baby, not his fault his mother and father are shits. 😭

Reactions: 20
Buckle up everyone. If they are off On vacay that means we are going to have to endure a tsunami of OMG Surprise Holiday! Making Memories! Ohhhh Emm Geeee Iddy Buddy Boo! How excited are you Girls! Living the Best Life! Wooohooo! type vlogs in only just a few weeks time.
Wonder if they are planning non Florida location (California?) in a pathetic deluded attempt to avoid being arrested. Creepy is going to get a surprise that Border Controls are fiercely strict and unbending across the whole of USA. Personally I can’t wait for him to get his comeuppance.
Yes or Hawaii?

Reactions: 3
Well I’m sure a lot of devoted mums would disagree with you there.
Wherever possible it’s nice for both parents to be present .
I am a very devoted mum 😊 it may be nice for some families to have both parents there, but for us that would also meant taking the older kids to what is, for them, something super boring and quite long. And I care about that more than me being there to see a bit of paper be printed.

Reactions: 23
I really can’t imagine the Inghams in California. Chris skating down Venice beach in his sweaty beanie while Sarah hunts down a Nando’s and a place that sells ‘English’ lasagna. 🤣

My guess is Majorca. Sarah will get 5 cold sores on day one and spend the week complaining and Chris will spend all week trying to convince himself it’s better than Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh dear it sounds like the money is running out and they can't afford the mortgage anymore. Those poor girls constantly being moved from one place to another.
Just what I was thinking. But what reason would they give to the ifam? Silly me, there wouldn't be a situation to explain. Like when they didn't move last time or the 1,000,000 subs event didn't happen. It appears the ifam are too scared to ask.

Reactions: 7
I am a very devoted mum 😊 it may be nice for some families to have both parents there, but for us that would also meant taking the older kids to what is, for them, something super boring and quite long. And I care about that more than me being there to see a bit of paper be printed.
Well I wouldn’t have missed it. When we registered my youngest, my eldest stayed with her nan for a few hours.

Reactions: 8
Well I wouldn’t have missed it. When we registered my youngest, my eldest stayed with her nan for a few hours.
I’m pleased you got the experience you wanted 😊 and it’s no more or less valid than mine just because it differs. Not everyone has family to drop kids off to, unfortunately.

Reactions: 24
It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twit in the hat...
It's funny you say that - I actually did a digital media case study for my media degree on The Inghams and how people are actively trying to stop their YT channel by contacting sponsors, on social media, etc (even included a wee focus on the stellar work Tattlers were doing 👌). That was back in January and tbh, I'm actually surprised they're still getting as many views as they are. Their subscriber count has barely moved since I first heard about them back in like July or August, which should worry them. If they're not gaining traction, they're going nowhere when it comes to YouTube.

I still don't think they'll make it to 2020 without seeing a drastic shift in some form

Reactions: 22
Re: passport/holiday - wasn't there a screenshot going around from a Disney World Facebook group where the admin posted a post on someone else's behalf who fit the description of the Inghams (pregnant, family of 5 etc) and wanted advice on taking a few month old baby in May/June as they had already booked it.
Found it!

Reactions: 10
I hope they are not going to Salou as I shall be there and I won't be able to keep my gob shut if I see the greasy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m pleased you got the experience you wanted 😊 and it’s no more or less valid than mine just because it differs. Not everyone has family to drop kids off to, unfortunately.

DAMN... I THOUGHT THE BOOB MAFIA WERE BAD. 😂😂😂

Nobody has the right to make you feel tit for not going to fill out a frigging form.
It doesn’t make you any less devoted.
I think a devoted mum knows what’s best for her family and her kids and makes choices that suit them as a whole.

I’m pretty sure they don’t care what the baby is called 🤷‍♀️
It hasn’t lived up to it’s OG title of “get us the duck out of this mess clickbait baby” They’ll probably just continue to call it after a (controversial) pretty crappy type of chocolate 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would piss myself laughing if Chris registered him as Rolo Tom Delonge Woohoo Ingham in her absence.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.