The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs
My reply to this is why if its a family channel its OK for Sarah to talk about her nipples and boobs 🙈🙈🙈it's what suits isn't it oh and not forgetting the stitches, because young ifam need to know that of course... Dickheads

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs
Oh duck off honestly, it’s our fault?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
And it’s our fault that sick people would search that?! Looking out for the kids and it’s again someone else’s fault! Absolutely unbelievable!! 😡😡

Reactions: 23
They keep clapping back lately as well have you noticed! I think everything we say on here is seriously getting under their skin, but they wont say that cause they don't want to admit to reading every single comment. They are literally a waste of flesh, people jumped on the vlog title because of the bleeping creep that's posted it. Disgusting cretins the pair of them. Sooner they stop vlogging the better!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It might be the fact I have gestational diabetes and can’t eat cake right now but the ONLY thing I could think of whilst watching that vlog was

- Please don’t waste that cake
- I want to eat that cake
- That cake looks so yummy
- Please put the cake in my face

Was really hoping the beanie would get covered in cake to be honest! He’d have to wash it then surely?
Let's be real, he still wouldn't - he's clearly allergic to soap and shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean the Masacara stains underneath her eyes. Looks like a tear drop to me but she might have been crying about having to look after her son.

She's never been any good at putting on Masacara. Especially when she's just got out the bath in the evening and gone to end the vlog.
I've always wondered when she says she has just came out the bath and blow dried her hair that her makeup is still on. Does she not wash her face or does she reapply it for the vlog even though it's always night time when she baths? Really weird either way.

It might be the fact I have gestational diabetes and can’t eat cake right now but the ONLY thing I could think of whilst watching that vlog was

- Please don’t waste that cake
- I want to eat that cake
- That cake looks so yummy
- Please put the cake in my face

Was really hoping the beanie would get covered in cake to be honest! He’d have to wash it then surely?
I have type 1 and feel exactly the same whenever I see sweet treats!

Reactions: 8
Cream pies? Is that how desperate they are? (Yes, that was rhetorical.) I bet they thought it was so clever as well, possibly even subtle. Subtlety is a word that often springs to mind when I think of those two fuckwits.
I guess they would be sugar-free pies though because consistency is an Ingham trait.

Reactions: 15
Cream pies? Is that how desperate they are? (Yes, that was rhetorical.) I bet they thought it was so clever as well, possibly even subtle. Subtlety is a word that often springs to mind when I think of those two fuckwits.
I guess they would be sugar-free pies though because consistency is an Ingham trait.
It would have to be sugar free lazy doesn't have sugar 🙈 only yesterday she had her milkshake, islas milkshake with chocolate on her lip 😂and I can of fizzy all in one sitting, no sugar lazy 😂

Reactions: 8
Just looked and cant see any reply, so they have either removed your comment or blocked you. If you are blocked from commenting your comment still posts, but only you can see it.
Wait... it’s there. I’m blocked, cheers Sarah. You absolutely enabling bint.

Reactions: 20
It kinda depends if Isabelle’s dad is on the birth certificate If he is then he also has parental responsibility, so he could cause tit
In any normal persons situation they would just go and if the dad is a no show then he’d never know as he’s not around anyways ,
They advertise and show off with their trips ,
Maybe they went to court and got permission or something no judge would stop a kid having a holiday when there is no risk of abduction, but there was problems before with the ex .

Ps I don’t have kids and I’m certainly no expert apart from google law sites 😂😂
if she has her dads surname wouldn't he have to be named on her birth certificate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.