Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 658

I hope Esme wasn't in any trouble from the gruesome twosome as she wasn't filmed today - which is a positive thing but I don't trust either of those two to actually care for their children properly especially her as she has been seen with red eyes in the past as if she's been crying. Sarah mentioned something about what Esme had done to the loo rolls off camera near the end of the vlog and said she'd show it later but didn't.

I feel that Creepy favours Issy because he sees her as popular maybe hoping it'll rub off on him ( no chance you greasy gif), while Lazy favours Isla. That just leaves poor Esme, Jace and Prinny who seem to be the least liked.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
D

Departed member 294

It would probably be better if you @youtube on twitter and air your grievances with the vlog title. They may actually do something.

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I don’t like commenting on anyone’s looks especially kids, but Isla isn’t that cute. She used to be but I think she’s a somewhat unique looking child. Idk what it is. She’s not bad looking, just unique.

Esme on the other hand has always been stunning to me. I think she’s really naturally beautiful and has the personality to match. Shame Sarah and Chris don’t seem to see that.
Esme is my favourite too She seems so caring and kind bless her

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
A lot of comments were deleted that were of similar words to mine. But from looking there is still a few they have missed. I would comment again but no doubt they have blocked me now, the absolute fraggles.
My comment is still there, and I have been called a slut in another comment.

• Wow
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
I am starting to think the pair are some weird vile ponces together, runs in lazys family apparently. Maybe she gets some kick off it and especially when it gives her money for bits and bats.
Do you all remember Chris having a very swollen nose not long after allegations and since then it looks more bent, wondering if issys dad punched him and thats reason issy doesn't see him and having theropy because she knows everything and knows her dad punched Chris.
Don't forget that the brother, Damo, has been in prison for sex offences against minors ( could be paedophilia but I am unsure of the ages) and Sarah continued to visit him in prison whilst running a family vlogging channel. I assume for everyone here this is something we don't run into, but for the Inghams/Dixons it is not unheard of - and is precisely the reason why they should not be on YouTube.

• Angry

Mayday

VIP Member
Got to say I think that’s going a bit far (probably alone in my opinion).

My own view is that he thinks he’s still young and trendy so thinks she’s more relateable than the younger 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to hang out more with Esme in a few years time.

He puts Issy in the thumbnails as she’s popular and he knows she’s going to attract the pervs wanting to watch some teen flesh.

He was a plonker when he did that hiding under the bed stunt. I don’t think there was anything more to it though than him being incredibly thick.

I call my daughter “gorgeous girl”- I’m not a pervert!

I think It’s a massive leap to think whatever his predilections toward barely legal teenage girls and young twenty somethings - he would have sexual designs on his own children. And yes I know Issy isn’t biologically his but he’s treated her as his own from infancy.

I’m prepared to be shot down in flames!
I don't know, I personally don't think he has done anything inappropriate to her in regards to what he said to the girls who came forward, however I still find their relationship makes me uncomfortable. The entering her room without asking and the way he seems to favour her over his own kids (yes she's more relatable but as someone who knew him in real life said, he never mentioned Isabelle before Youtube - only the biological two)...its just odd.

There's also the aspect of, hearing your step-dad sent these messages (as I'm sure she's heard about it - I don't know if she's seen anything that was sent), and how that affects her life. I doubt she'd feel comfortable inviting friends over now (or if parents of friends would even allow it).

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
A ghost opened Issys soft close drawers after she touched it with her finger.

Jace was a good boy because he slept while Lazy ate a hash brown and a milkshake.

Creepy skated around Leeds and gave us his daily weather forecast. Around 18 minutes in he cracks his knob on the railings (best bit)

Jace shat on Sarah after listening to her talk crap about passport photos.

Jace then cried after smelling creepys beany

Jane took the girls swimming and stayed for dinner because Lazy is unable to parent alone.

No Esme again. Hope she's ok.
It really was a dull vlog, eh?

For anyone who already saw the knob-cracking incident on Instagram there wasn't really anything extra worth watching although the brief shot of Nikki looking like a drowned rat was something to behold.
Money definitely seems tight these days...greedy Lazy making sure to polish off Isla's leftovers at the cafe and anyone else get the impression she wasn't too keen to fork out top-dollar for a not-so-fancy jam sandwich? I guess it's good that she went out for a waddle walk though - she was so out of breath and clearly needs to get out more.
Apparently Lazy wasn't too bothered that Creepy went out for so long on his skating work project....while she's at home being crapped on I reckon she's hoping that he'll finally kill off his nuts good and proper, once and for all. Creepy's attractive trackies had a dirty mark around the bum so I reckon he'd already landed his undercarriage on the rails several times before the bit we saw....at least I hope the marks were just dust anyway!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh this comment makes me so angry!! The Real Inghams have worked tirelessly since Jess first came forward last July to raise awareness about what Chris has done and to get justice for his many victims. They have dedicated hundreds of hours of their own time to this cause and have done an incredible job in raising awareness about Chris and about online grooming in general. They have done a magnificent job and have opened up a lot of people's eyes to the hideous behaviours of groomers. It was oothedrama who said that the Real Inghams sounded like a jealous ex of Chris's and I personally think that that was a very thoughtless, ignorant thing to say. Why be so against someone (or a group of people) who are just trying to put a stop to Chris's abominable behaviour and bring closure to his victim's?
I’m gonna answer this since I’ve been mentioned. 😬
The real Inghams started with good intentions, I do honestly believe that. Unfortunately that group and that account is run by a few different people, of different ages, with different agendas.
The fact check NOTHING.
So you might have one story that’s true, sandwiched in between numerous “victim stories” that were proven to be complete bull shit. Which do you remember?

Some ifam members were making up victim stories to show how easy it was to do, nothing was checked, it was all just posted.
The real Inghams started arguing with each other, we all remember Hayley posting on there asking for her evidence to be removed? Their very public fights on Twitter. I won’t be dragging up what else happened but I’m sure a few know or remember reading what went down.
The people running that account and their infighting was very obvious.
Then they went on a vendetta against other family channels they felt were “cashing in” Rees, Mcfee.
I’ve always wondered if a certain YouTube family were actively posting on the real Inghams social media . Can’t prove they are so I’m saying nothing 😬
They ARE bringing attention to this, but not always good.
They come across as obsessed and I definitely wasn’t the only one who thought this, not even close.
Show me evidence to back up what they post great, il support them
If there is none. I won’t change my opinion. But this isn’t the first “I’m 13/14/15 and Chris Ingham.....” style post we’ve seen.

They also set out to attack the “ifam” for supporting the family, these are kids, stupid kids maybe but still kids. Yes they celebrated “ifam appreciation day” but did they deserve to be dragged for it online? Most don’t know or understand what’s been happening with Chris over the last year. Calling them out or calling them stupid isn’t the answer.
503D5EEF-525F-4C9D-B68C-C935B09F4901.jpeg 3BF3E678-117B-4410-9C72-2797EE9B5CC4.jpeg
So no I don’t agree with their approach most of the time.
I assume they don’t agree with my view on this. You all might not either.
That’s ok.

The latest dm they have put up if true, is a very serious allegation- I would hope there is some evidence to back it up.
Not the first time it’s happened. Not even the second. 😐 or third.

• Heart

GeorgiaLucy

I think the reason they didn't show Esme is so they can do a 'never before seen, amazing, spectacular, hair reveal' for tomorrows vlog, which will only be a few inches cut off. It's really sad that the kids can't hang out with the rest of the family as they need to be tomorrows clickbait, saying that I'm sure you enjoyed the time to herself.

mags

VIP Member
Speaking of cringe, anyone seen creepys latest insta? Skating round a public carpark.

He honestly thinks he’s an urban sports superstar.
Thanks so much for the tip - funniest thing I've watched in ages (for all the wrong reasons!)......that priceless opening scene where he's trying desperately to channel the young hollywood vibes, looking all steely and poised, coming out of that lift which undoubtedly would've absolutely reeked of urine! (No wonder his eyes always look red and watery if he's hanging out in piss-ridden public lifts....really, who would go there for a second longer than absolutely necessary?!!)

Surely he's trolling us for those comments the other day about hanging out in multi-storey car parks - that can be the only explanation for thinking he's the like The Terminator on blades. Chris Mingham, accidental comedy genius and "Urban Gansta of the NCP"!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Zelda18

VIP Member
View attachment 14320

What a disgusting and wildly inappropriate title! :sick: They are literally baiting pedophiles, it's not even a case of accidental wording, this is deliberate and needs to be stopped immediately, make sure you report the video. Also they don't even use a pie, it's a cake so he has no defence of using the wording he did.
They really are getting desperate if they’re starting these prank type videos and using crude wording to get the views

mags

VIP Member
Comedy gold! Just remember, Chris, we are laughing AT you and not WITH you.
Who comes out of the shower fully clothed with their hair pasted down after towel drying? Chris Ingham!
Who sees a hairdryer on the ground, thinks nothing of it and assumes it's good to go? Chris Ingham!
Who ignores the talcum powder that falls out as he picks it up and doesn't even look at the buttons as he switches on the drier? You all know the answer!
Yeah when he switches on the hairdryer it's pointing right in his face, not even at his hair. Who does that? And when the girls went in the cupboard to get the resources ("resources"? wtf?!) the talc just happens to be standing on its own, within easy reach, carefully placed in front of the rest of the toiletries which are tucked away in a basket behind. A couple of times it looks like Issy is looking out of shot to someone else, I reckon Creepy was there too while they were planning the 'surprise'.

Does anyone really find that stuff funny? Even if I suspend reality and imagine being a fan of theirs (not an easy task!), I'm sure I'd still cringe at that prank. Sod the beanie, he needs to get his bestest thinking cap on PDQ because their content is dire!

Last edited:

Loopy81

Chatty Member
No he doesn’t sound like crazy frog he actually looks and sounds like frank spencer!

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
So have i. I would hate to hear of a child watching and thinking its a funny thing to try at home.

soberpanda

I don’t like commenting on anyone’s looks especially kids, but Isla isn’t that cute. She used to be but I think she’s a somewhat unique looking child. Idk what it is. She’s not bad looking, just unique.

Esme on the other hand has always been stunning to me. I think she’s really naturally beautiful and has the personality to match. Shame Sarah and Chris don’t seem to see that.

uwu

VIP Member
That whole video was just weird, Issy acting like she had some major restyle with the OTTness about her hair when it was literally a trim, then her acting chavvy with the hairstyles in the mirror. Even my daughter who is the same age cringed.

Also if she thinks she is off the hook with the midwife then she is insane. I find that health visitors can be even more thorough and they will know if social services have been involved with the family.

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
Also, SassyBelle uploaded today (I guess it was forgotten about because of the amazing daily vlog). However, I managed to watch like 3 minutes of it (got sick of the OMGs and Isabelle's wonderful acting) and I noticed they said they'd put on 'old clothes' for the video - I don't think the tracksuit Sarah got Isabelle a couple of months ago is old lmao? More money than sense.

Oo also, in the vlog did you see Sarah going to Matalan to buy the milestone baby clothes again? She said if she finds the others she will donate them, HAHA ok, let's be honest you're just going to use the new receipt to return them lazy!

• Angry

GeorgiaLucy

It looked as if Isabelle was bought school shoes from Peacocks...why would you spend as little as possible on a child’s pair of shoes when you have cash to waste?
It also looks as if they went for the cheapest option at the hairdressers...given how long it’s been since her last cut why on earth was it done on the cheap?!

Islas hair looks a mess and I personally thought her pj top was too low down to be shown on screen (notice Esme still has that damn LOL onesie on and not a nice little summer one like Isla).

Why aren’t the health professionals more concerned that this baby is still nowhere near his birth weight?!!
I was wondering that too, maybe Jane had to pay for it all and that's why their shoes where from Matalan and Peacocks and Isabelle got the cheapest cut. I can't imagine Sarah handing over money after watching her death grip of the chocolate Easter egg.

When she went to wake up Jace he had turned him self and slid down so his mouth was being covered by the foam pad. She didn't seem concerned at all, it makes me worry so much after reading horror stories of newborns being suffocated by crib guards and headbands falling down over their face, I dread to think how long he had been in that position as it seemed a lot of effort for Sarah to check on him for the camera.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 18.59.00.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
What a sick puppy.. Even the use of the word "shocker" oh he knew what we was doing alright. I dunno guys I have a feeling this really is the beginning of the end for them.
God I fucking hope so. They just seem to get away with everything, and guide through life exposing their little girls for coin! Its actually shocking when you really REALLY sit and think about how they treat their children. Isabelle is like a slave, raising the 3 younger ones, all while being forced to pose on camera. Esme will watch these vlogs (from the last year) back one day and realise exactly how much they favoured iddy biddy vile, over her. Iddy biddy is gonna grow up with no respect for anyone or anything, her attitude will stink and she will probably end up pissing the wrong person off one day when she's older. And poor baby jace, if he ever watched back he will see how much he pissed his mom off, for dare wanting to be fed or held and loved. They really are the worst parents on the internet, they don't even throw the plastic shit at the girls anymore. No days out etc. She doesn't even brush the girls hair anymore. It makes me so angry and upset.

• Angry
  • Sad