Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Starting to think Sarah's in on it too sick fucks.
Although dense in many ways, she is most definitely worldly-wise and hasn't led a sheltered life in that respect. I have no doubt that she has been exposed to the seedier sides of life, both in this online world in which she makes her money, but also in real life, especially with her brother's conviction etc. I've noticed in lots of vlogs that she will snigger at even the slightest suggestion of anything rude or sexual innuendo.....not judging her on that alone but it shows that she is clued up on that kind of stuff and if those types of adult references/themes stray into their family-based channel then 100% she knows what is going on. She reads here and it is discussed on a regular basis. She gets concerned comments on all of her media channels. She really has no excuse and deleting the evidence just makes it all the more damning.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ellerious

What is wrong with these people .. his first interactive toy is a pop up spray tanning booth/my first festival experience.

I know this sounds godawful to even suggest but surely she should be hauling arse off the couch and being more vigilant about his grooming arse being constantly around her very vulnerable teenager and his obviously immature inappropriate behaviour. She’s not his child and he’s proven he has a sexual attraction to teenage girls, she should be very careful about keeping her safe. He worries me around that child, he’s not quite right.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loulou17

What a sick puppy.. Even the use of the word "shocker" oh he knew what we was doing alright. I dunno guys I have a feeling this really is the beginning of the end for them.

• Angry

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Cream pies? Is that how desperate they are? (Yes, that was rhetorical.) I bet they thought it was so clever as well, possibly even subtle. Subtlety is a word that often springs to mind when I think of those two fuckwits.
I guess they would be sugar-free pies though because consistency is an Ingham trait.

soberpanda

Well I’m sure a lot of devoted mums would disagree with you there.
Wherever possible it’s nice for both parents to be present .
Woah. I’m sure she is a great and devoted mum.
Not all people think it’s special. I’m not a parent, I can see why everyone would want to be there but personally I don’t see it a big deal. It is just a piece of paper after all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Age of consent in Florida is 18 unless the people involved are close in age (e.g. a 16/17 year old and someone under the age of 23).

Chris didn't actually have sex with Jess so no crime was committed,. That doesn't mean he isn't on their radar due to the texts he sent. If he's on a 'file' somewhere it would flag up at immigration but I don't think it was actually investigated or recorded? (Edited to 'on' rather than 'under' their radar)

Personally I'd refuse him entry based on his fringe and beanie but, sadly, I'm not employed by US Immigration.
Hmm. Here’s the legal definition of the US version of our ‘grooming’ law. Don’t think I’d advise him to chance it - can you imagine that melt doing ten years to life in a US jail? He’d be wearing hot pants and lipstick by lunchtime.

wasn't there some talk recently of them being in a meeting , I don't/haven't watched their recent vlogs but could it have been with Disney /!!
There was a time that may have been true. More likely to be blagging free meals from greasy spoons these days.

• Haha

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I’m naive, would chris get arrested if they went back to Florida?
Not sure, however if they went to America then dozens of people would be ringing immigration at every possible airport they could be heading to and explaining what Chris did. And actually what he did could be a crime in Florida (since Jess was under 18) so there’s definitely grounds for them to start asking him questions and potentially refuse him from coming intonations america. Imagine what would happen if they booked a holiday at Disney but Chris was refused entry to America and they had to cancel the holiday. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tilly

VIP Member
I wonder how many people would report him to immigration if he did? A very very lot. 🙃
Didn’t Jess mum say when she reported him to the Florida police they could only act when he is in Florida,if so loads of people will report them

mags

VIP Member
But they've got food in the cupboards.....
Then please tell me, why the bloody hell do they need to go to the supermarket several times every single day? What do they actually keep in their cupboards? Last time I had a peek it was a half-eaten easter egg, paracetamol, bourbon biscuits and custard creams.

Seriously though...Do they actually keep the usual store cupboard items? When they go to buy something for dinner they seem to always buy every single ingredient needed to make a recipe, rather than just a few bits to add to what they already have at home. I just don't get it.....mind you, when your mundane food shopping trips account for half of your vlog content then I suppose that's what happens.

Iddiebiddie

An old vlog of their's from 2015, six minutes into it Our Christmas Day part 2. One of the girls receives a pie game when it's Chris dads turn the cream ends on his face, as he wiped it off he says " oh God i feel sorry for all those women now" You can hear Sarah and granny Jane laughing. Tried to attach it but it wouldn't let me, maybe someone on here can.
Ewwww in front of the children? That family turn my stomach

• Sick
  • Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
I found the SacconeJolys are also going to Orlando for Disneyland this summer, with a baby a few months older.
The saccone jolys will be going on a #gifted trip I barely watch them but a while ago they were having meetings with Disney. The inghams can only dream of such freebies nowadays.

Reactions: 14

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I guess the main point about this girls story is we need to find out whether it’s real first. There has been increasing question marks about some of what’s come out of the Real Inghams page. If it’s true then the police will have to take action as it appears there will be conversations that can prove her story.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I agree..that fizz lot are worse than the Inghams I think when it comes to total control over their children,,,Darren is creepy and so is Georgie for that matter....they are so materialistic and into consumerism with a no we are minimalists attitude.. aren’t we great.....you would never see lazy spending the amount of money on tat as they do...with all their no limit spends...Sarah is a cheap tat gatherer...the fizz parents totally isolate those girls both socially and emotionally from the world and have total control over what they do and are seen to be doing, and giving then no life skills or education...sienna may attend some school but not long enough to form relationships....at least the Ingham girls attend school (oh my god can believe I have given creepy and lazy credit for something)....don’t know which lot I dislike more...
Totally disagree ( although happy to admit if I’m wrong as I don’t watch fizz often) but the bits I’ve seen the girls seem well grounded and much MUCH more mature than any of the Ingham girls ( maybe bar Esme- but Isla behaves like a 3 year old)

They are also extremely well travelled and experience the actual culture of the places they visit unlike the Inghams who find the nearest soft play and slush machine.

In other areas, being isolated from friends etc maybe, but other than school those Ingham girls have no social life anyway

Firstly what the hell kind of handwriting is that?! Was he writing it blindfolded, or purposefully doing it in the style of a 9 year old?
Secondly, I agree ... using “gorgeous” to his stepdaughter is wildly inappropriate. Has he heard of boundaries. Total cringe.
The day can’t come soon enough for Isabelle to take back her privacy, And hopefully give him a nifty kick in the private’s on the way out.
Most surprising part of that note is he can actually spell gorgeous. Although it’s his go to word isn’t it

• Heart

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Based on social blade they're still making over £100k a year and it makes me sick. They are likely paying little to no tax (because they claim everything as expenses). At this point they're still raking in over 200k views per day. I can't stress enough that if you don't like Chris and Sarah, please stop giving them the views. Right now they probably get most of their income from hate watchers rather than actual IFAM. The sooner their viewing totals drop significantly, the sooner they can disappear off YouTube and start to give their children some semblance of a normal life.
I’m sure the consensus with social blade stats was they were massively overestimated as most people use ad blockers so a lot of the ads social blade is expecting the channel to get paid for they don’t.
Also with the views most of them are fake, they are buying a lot of views to keep it looking like their channel is relevant. I wonder how much that is costing them per year.
Most youtubers make most their money through sponsorship and ads so if you want to help bring them down then email and complain to any business that dares to associate themselves to these dipshits

• Heart