Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
Sarah or Chris, if you read this, this is not because I'm a 'hater', it's the truth, you are both genuinely terrible parents. So bad. You should both be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I don’t think they could hint at an upcoming holiday more than what they have today 🙄

We get it creep - your off away, unfortunately not for good though

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Karma. And all thanks to his A-MAZING editing, thumbnail and language skills. They have ruined it for themselves, people genuinely concerned about those kids and what they could be subjected to. They can’t think past the £ signs. If they really gave a shit they would admit it was wrong and take it down. But they can’t. Money over-rules everything. What a miserable sad existence they live, they are all miserable. Why not admit defeat and say this isn’t working anymore especially with a new baby. Have a look at Alfie’s latest vlog lazy he basically says he doesn’t know how anyone can daily vlog now and keep relationships going. It’s not real life it’s all an act. Here’s the funny thing guys if you got off your backsides and done some real work you could still earn what you do now. We do but my husband has to work away half the year to do and risk his life but hey priorities eh!

• Heart

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
When the vlog went up I said to my boyfriend that they've used a pweirdo title - I told him and he was like YUCK! I was naive and didn't find out what it was until about an hour ago and it sickened me. Also, I said to him on WhatsApp they they've added 'whipped' in now and he just replied "They know what they did."

• Sick

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I can’t watch them much longer their favouritism is just so obvious and it’s redundant at this point ,
I’m so over it children are a precious gift and they all should be treasured without one being made to feel inferior or that a younger child is superior just because they are blonder, or smaller etc ,absolutely repugnant in my eyes.
I would love to give sarah a real piece of my mind , Isla always gets the lions share it’s sickening .

• Sad

Charmball

VIP Member
From the thumbnail I’m sure I can see a patch on his head that looks as though it’s heading on a one way trip to Bald Town. Can anyone confirm? 🤣

• Haha

soberpanda

they really resent Jace don't they. A 1 month old baby. They constantly talk about getting him to sleep, it's ridiculous. I'm no parent but I feel like I'd be looking forward to them sleeping less and less so I can actually spend time with them? I know he's only a newborn but still... they just don't want to interact with him at all.

• Sad

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Speaking of cringe, anyone seen creepys latest insta? Skating round a public carpark.

He honestly thinks he’s an urban sports superstar.

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
They could have very easily waited until today to go and get the passport. Obviously too hungry for the views. They are so predictable but I doubt they will risk Florida or the USA again. Someone will probably call the authorities and he will be arrested. I know Chris and Sarah are dumb bit I don't think they are that stupid.

Poor Isabelle getting those cheap school shoes that probably rub and give her blisters. The shoes will break and she will need new ones by next term. Her hair is not that much shorter either so why make a big deal out of it? She has inherited her mother's acting skills. What's with the ridiculous music when she was styling her hair? Now for Esme and Isla to get haircuts. Isla's hair looks so unhealthy.

When I was a baby my grandparents and great grandparents met me the day I was born, not when I was a month old. That seems so strange. has Sarah not seen her nan since Jace was born? Those easter eggs will not help her milk supply. 100g doesn't seem like much for a baby. I had a quick google and apparently it should be 150-250g per week. Not sure if that is just in America though. I hope the health visitor goes down on them like a ton of bricks.

Breathing in helium is not setting a great example to his kids or the ifam. It kills oxygen cells and is extremely dangerous. Chris is such an idiot.

Should \isla be pulling her teeth out like that? Surely it could damage the gums?

Impleo

VIP Member
It seems to me that he's near the edge with all the constant hate at him and Sarah. He put up that comment about the dislikes on their vlog and then the same day, or next day, he organises this "prank" with the hair dryer, the same prank that led to the vid being removed from their channel. only this time he makes the joke on him and not the kids.
I think he's on the edge too, putting up a vlog that might well be removed is not very responsible when he's got a wife and 4/5 kids to feed. His skin has been shit lately, he's put on weight, the comfort beanie doesn't come off and he's had to resort to wearing the same pair of elasticated pants daily. You know he'll be getting no physical affection from Sarah, so he's probably very frustrated.

Last time we had the arrogant behaviour like this it was about 1-2 months before the Jess scandal.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Then please tell me, why the bloody hell do they need to go to the supermarket several times every day? What do they actually keep in their cupboards? Last time I had a peek it was a half-eaten easter egg, paracetamol, bourbon biscuits and custard creams.

Seriously though...Do they actually keep the usual store cupboard items? When they go to buy something for dinner they seem to always buy every single ingredient needed to make a recipe, rather than just a few bits to add to what they already have at home. I just don't get it.....mind you, when your mundane food shopping trips account for half of your vlog content then I suppose that's what happens.
I know I think this as well! My 'store cupboard' is packed full with tins, pasta, rice, stock cubes and seasonings etc. And I add to it every single week to the point you can't find what you're looking for. I mean I am OTT cause I. earn minimum wage, I'm scared for brexit and am also obsessed with the idea of a zombie apocalypse 😂 but still..I'm prepared for every eventuality and have everything to make sauces from scratch etc. That said though Sarah doesn't cook does she the lazy bastard, so she has no need for such items.

String Man

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell the Ifam drones are attacking me on the tube. Come help me my tattlers.
If you're who I think you are then you are holding your own admirably! Given you some thumbs up but one of my comments is still up there so I'm not drawing attention to myself for now 😂:cool:

On a side note, I like the comment but it's rather incongruous with the username :oops:

EDITED TO ADD: Kimchiisbae is NOT analbeads! Just to be clear on that one

Last edited:
  • Wow

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
For those of you who wanted to see the results of my quick look through Dave's accounts.

Full disclosure I used to be really attracted to Dave but I was like 15 when I met him so if I've "liked" some of these photos please don't hold it against me I was a little emo with terrible taste 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mayday

VIP Member
It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twat in the hat...
Yeah I can't think of any other Youtuber who managed to carry on...most of them who were accused of sexual harassment in some way disappeared for while and then appeared again some time later. (Alex Day, Sam Pepper to name a few) The only other family channel I can think of who also had a massive scandal was DaddyOFive, who had their channel deleted after a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...tagram-and-youtube-disrupted-child-labor-laws This is a long but interesting read. It looks like things are moving in the right direction, albeit very slowly, in recognising that kids appearing on YouTube are working and should be entitled to some of the money that they are earning.
Thanks for posting this!

'The LaBrants did not respond to questions about whether they pay Everleigh a percentage of their YouTube revenues or have a savings account for her.'

Why does this not surprise me? :rolleyes:

These families need to remember they would be nothing without their kids. Its easy to say 'we're the ones doing work - to them its just fun tee hee!' but thats not the case when they're being dragged on tour, told to pose for thumbnails and act surprised or upset over things, selling sponsored things and advertisements...it doesn't matter if they don't see it as work - I'm sure a lot of child actors have felt the same at some point because its just something they enjoy, but its still work.

Last edited: