Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
You can take a child abroad for 28 days without getting permission if a child arrangement order says the child must live with you, unless a court order says you can’t.

I doubt the inghams have any such order as they weren’t married ,
I’m sure in most cases people just go but with Sarah she is bragging about her holidays so her ex would know they’re going and he could make waves .
He couldn’t stop her.

specialone50

VIP Member
It kinda depends if Isabelle’s dad is on the birth certificate If he is then he also has parental responsibility, so he could cause shit
In any normal persons situation they would just go and if the dad is a no show then he’d never know as he’s not around anyways ,
They advertise and show off with their trips ,
Maybe they went to court and got permission or something no judge would stop a kid having a holiday when there is no risk of abduction, but there was problems before with the ex .

Ps I don’t have kids and I’m certainly no expert apart from google law sites 😂😂
if she has her dads surname wouldn't he have to be named on her birth certificate?

Mayday

VIP Member
I've been trying to find out their gender/age analytics but pretty much all of the apps I've found are demos, or you have to pay for them, or work for a company that works with influencers so can request a demo. :rolleyes:

Mayday

VIP Member
I’m naive, would chris get arrested if they went back to Florida?

Re: family members meeting babies... my grandpa and my in-laws (not MIL and FIL) all met my son at 6 weeks old. Depends on family dynamics doesn’t it?

Yes!!! The registrar saying that to me was up there with the registrar saying “you are now man and wife”.
I'm not sure if he could be arrested since technically there's no warrant for him (not sure if USA police are still investigating...I don't think anything came of it?) and he doesn't have any existing criminal convictions that we know of. He could definitely be stopped at immigration if he was reported though and possibly turned away if they felt he was a threat.

Boobooboo

He was messaging Jess and I think another girl at the resort whilst they were all in Florida. Thats where all of the screenshots she posted where he was suggesting she sneak out of her hotel room and come skinny dipping were from. 🤢
Thank you. I sort of knew the Jess stuff but hadn’t twigged that it happene in Florida.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can’t say I’ve ever YouTubed ingrown hairs etc and search Ingham fam a few times a week??? Weird. Also weird I rarely get ads on the videos I do watch??? Probably cos I’m in New Zealand??? YouTube algorithm confuses me souper very alot
haha I'm probably wrong then - confuses me how it works too

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Didnt they nearly have to cancel a holiday a year or so ago and Chris said it was something to do with Isabelle and he'd explain later but never did. They got it all sorted in the end.
It kinda depends if Isabelle’s dad is on the birth certificate If he is then he also has parental responsibility, so he could cause shit
In any normal persons situation they would just go and if the dad is a no show then he’d never know as he’s not around anyways ,
They advertise and show off with their trips ,
Maybe they went to court and got permission or something no judge would stop a kid having a holiday when there is no risk of abduction, but there was problems before with the ex .

Ps I don’t have kids and I’m certainly no expert apart from google law sites 😂😂

Last edited:

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Chris’s face looked super angry at Esme until he realised the camera was one he’s more fake than his black hair that man ugh

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
Esme is the star of the show for me. I don't understand why her neglectful parents don't see this. She's funny, imaginative with her games and can string a sentence together. I'm sure the IFAM love her.

Watching Issy stumble over words is painful and Isla isn't as cute as she once was.

And well Jace... he's just too fussy.

Yes that's sad.

BTW did you ever confront your work colleague about watching the Inghams?
They knew (not sure how they found out about him), but was one of those who blamed the girls who came forward. I want to say they've only been watching for a short while so fingers crossed it's just a phase.

specialone50

VIP Member
wasn't there some talk recently of them being in a meeting , I don't/haven't watched their recent vlogs but could it have been with Disney /!!