The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed a ton of posts, had family stuff going on so not been on much, however, my daughter ordered some rubbish from TikTok, one of the items arrived today. She told me it was a galaxy light thing for her boyfriend, so I thought nothing of it, until she asked me to cut open the packaging, and it was one of the spaceman lights Creepy was selling on his YouViral store, and weirdly enough, despite not watching much of their vlogs, I put the Dubai mall one on whilst quickly finishing a cardigan I've been crocheting for my mum, and they've put one in the youngest kids room. I went to check how much he had been selling them for on his scammy, overpriced website, and lo and behold, it's gone... From what can recall he was selling them for around £30 or £40 quid, maybe more.

Screenshot_20240614-183603_Gallery.jpg

I asked my daughter how much the light cost, and her response was "one pound" 😂

Also this is his website now, I double checked it was the correct address, but it's on trust pilot with a fake review so I'm pretty sure it's correct

Screenshot_2024-06-14-18-35-33-327.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know he’s a digital marketing expert, but if he’s trying to flog his scam to men with the prospect of being able to spend Fridays shopping with the girlies, he’s barking up the wrong tree. It’s like promising women the chance to spend the day in a bookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know he’s a digital marketing expert, but if he’s trying to flog his scam to men with the prospect of being able to spend Fridays shopping with the girlies, he’s barking up the wrong tree. It’s like promising women the chance to spend the day in a bookies.
Yeh but Chris’s friends would love to go shopping with teens and pre teens , Izzy is too old for their tastes !

Sarah why does your loving husband never show you full face full on in his boasting posts , just his skimpy dressed daughters ( sorry forgot he showed the back of your head looking at CT makeup ) are you not good enough for his “marketing “.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't know about anybody else but I am really put off by the sorts of people who sneer at the concept of paying tax. Imagine a society without any social or physical infrastructure. No public parks & amentities being built & properly maintained, no state schools, no public hospitals, no public housing. And no libraries or museums or public galleries. A cultural wasteland where only the wealthy had any quality of life & they exist within gilded cages of their own making. Viewing the seething masses outside as base animals. Only there to be feared or farmed.

Oh right we don't need to imagine that. It's Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Their life is so boring! You can wander around a mall anywhere in the world and they all look the same. What's exciting about that? It's all they do, no matter where they are. Shop for things in soulless, bland stores to try and fill a void that will always be empty. What a meaningless and depressing existence. Again, someone please tell me what about their lives we are supposed to envy!

How many times do you go to your local mall in a month? A year? I'm taking my kid next week to see a movie and to do a bit of summer shopping. We worked it out the other night that the last time we went to our mall was in July of last year 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not sure what you’re on about, Andrew Tate is always down the Romanian Trafford Centre with the chicks, hanging around Sephora and Lululemon and getting an ice cream 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know why they keep banging on about Esme's expensive taste and her £1000+ birthday list when she's not getting a Coach bag, and if she wants Charlotte Tilbury, she can buy it herself, and Sarah 'can't remember' (sure...) what the (undoubtedly £££) trainers Esme wants are called...

She's getting some Sephora and hand sanitiser from 'the cheap shop'. The birthday list might as well have requests for a fleet of unicorns and a decent education on it.

• Haha
I don't know about anybody else but I am really put off by the sorts of people who sneer at the concept of paying tax. Imagine a society without any social or physical infrastructure. No public parks & amentities being built & properly maintained, no state schools, no public hospitals, no public housing. And no libraries or museums or public galleries. A cultural wasteland where only the wealthy had any quality of life & they exist within gilded cages of their own making. Viewing the seething masses outside as base animals. Only there to be feared or farmed.

Oh right we don't need to imagine that. It's Dubai.
His sneer at tax paying people is particularly offensive, when you think about how much benefit his family has derived by living in a country where healthcare is free at point of delivery. All of his children were delivered safely due to the NHS. Want to take any guesses on how much Mila's hip journey would've cost them in a place where healthcare is a luxury, not a right? I'll give you a little clue. My son had a severely scratched cornea last year. 7 hours in the ER, 30 mins with a doctor, one little tube of ointment, and a week later I get a bill for $1600 in the mail. That's WITH insurance as well. And that's only one of many stories I could tell.

And how quickly did he jump for the service of the emergency rescuers when he drove his stupid tin can into a snowy embankment? Where does he think those services all come from.

Honestly, people like him make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Weren’t they bragging just a few short weeks ago that Dubai was the most honest place in the entire world and you could leave money in the front seat of an unlocked car and it would still be there a few days later? She didn’t outright say that the packages were stolen but she was insinuating that they were.
i saw on the Damac hills 2 community Facebook someone who lives in France saying his house in Damac is being squatted in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
And how quickly did he jump for the service of the emergency rescuers when he drove his stupid tin can into a snowy embankment? Where does he think those services all come from.
If he doesn’t hand over cash then it must be free.
As for that stunt he pulled he should have been fined for that.

Still, nothing’s free IN DUBAI so he will soon learn; I doubt it mind but he might.
---
i saw on the Damac hills 2 community Facebook someone who lives in France saying his house in Damac is being squatted in.
No doubt it’s been “rented out”, probably by a lovely couple called Raj and Suze...

• Haha
I've missed a ton of posts, had family stuff going on so not been on much, however, my daughter ordered some rubbish from TikTok, one of the items arrived today. She told me it was a galaxy light thing for her boyfriend, so I thought nothing of it, until she asked me to cut open the packaging, and it was one of the spaceman lights Creepy was selling on his YouViral store, and weirdly enough, despite not watching much of their vlogs, I put the Dubai mall one on whilst quickly finishing a cardigan I've been crocheting for my mum, and they've put one in the youngest kids room. I went to check how much he had been selling them for on his scammy, overpriced website, and lo and behold, it's gone... From what can recall he was selling them for around £30 or £40 quid, maybe more.

View attachment 2994384

I asked my daughter how much the light cost, and her response was "one pound" 😂

Also this is his website now, I double checked it was the correct address, but it's on trust pilot with a fake review so I'm pretty sure it's correct

View attachment 2994387
That’s 2 websites shut down (the iFam.com has gone as well), how long before the baby and me one goes? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would auroraoraoras first word
include nanna , she has probably been in the company of nanna jean what 3 times and Chris mum probably twice in all her 8 months ?

Got to keep the oap cash cows happy somehow eh ?

Jane Ingham it must sting that your precious son that you did so much for has basically dropped and forgotten you and doesn't miss you at all , he misses nothing in the uk apart from fish and chips and Sarah just misses Amazon uk

All those mornings you got up at the crack of dawn to get the girls ready and take them to school on the other side of Leeds to where you live !

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I also think if they felt so unsafe why didn’t they get their wall built higher?🤣 instead of a wall anyone could easily climb over? That big gate wasn’t doing anything with a wall that small.
Exactly!!! Or employ a security officer / Katrina...someone above minimum wage to guard their house 24/7 if they are that loaded 🤣🤣🤣 they could have built a security office in their garden shed / granny flat annex for them to live in there and shoo off all the fooooooos who come near their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So from these q&A's

She thinks medically they can't have another baby but Chris wants one anyway. But behind he says ''I'll have as many babies as you want''.
Are you sure he was talking to Lazy and not Isabelle?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Chris pisses me off. sitting there in his lego house in dubai bragging about not paying tax in the uk. We all know your worrying about money as why would you and sarah be having arguments about esme birthday gifts if your earing 10k like you say. give over we all know your going to end up flat on your face and the downfall is already happening

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Noticed when talking about the heat in Dubai and Lazy says 'im glad we're home for August' thought Dubai was your home Lazy? It's not is it, it's a holiday home call it what it is for you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've noticed her nose is looking bigger and she's one of those women whose nose grows in pregnancy. Mind you, it could also be due to all the lies she tells 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Their life is so boring! You can wander around a mall anywhere in the world and they all look the same. What's exciting about that? It's all they do, no matter where they are. Shop for things in soulless, bland stores to try and fill a void that will always be empty. What a meaningless and depressing existence. Again, someone please tell me what about their lives we are supposed to envy!

How many times do you go to your local mall in a month? A year? I'm taking my kid next week to see a movie and to do a bit of summer shopping. We worked it out the other night that the last time we went to our mall was in July of last year 😆
Yeah if I can avoid massive shopping complexes I do. I haven't had to go to one since I moved to Melbourne. I don't count Pran Central as a mall. It has a chemist shop two dress shops a small post office agency & a lot of lovely Asian food stalls. Also has a great coffee shop because it's Melbourne & every suburb is stuffed with great coffee shops. Not chains. Just cafes & bakeries making superb coffee & fresh cakes. For everything else there's the markets, the local butchers, the greengrocers.

If they think I'd trade my tiny one bedroom flat overlooking the dog park I walk Tanquie in every day for either Pylon Palace or the Motel 6 looking hovel they're in now, they're mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.