The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed when talking about the heat in Dubai and Lazy says 'im glad we're home for August' thought Dubai was your home Lazy? It's not is it, it's a holiday home call it what it is for you
A holiday home? Sure if you choose to holiday in the Seventh Circle of Hell. No personal space, no friends, no money, no local attractions & no bloody idea how to fix any of those.
---
It looked like the left Jace in the sea by himself when they were all sitting up on the beach. It looks like him with the puddle jumper on and he hair in that stupid plait!

View attachment 2993820View attachment 2993821View attachment 2993822View attachment 2993823View attachment 2993824
The air looks so filthy you could slice it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lazy cannot rememvee what kind of Adidas Esme said she wanted for her birthday. But how many times did Sarah say Esme had sent her pictures or links for everything on her wishlist. So how hard could it be figuring it out?
Sarah you know which bag Esme want so if it is to expensive for her why not give her a giftcard or cash and she can use her other birthdaymoney to have enough to buy what she wants or find one less expensive she wants instead.

Reactions: 25
A holiday home? Sure if you choose to holiday in the Seventh Circle of Hell. No personal space, no friends, no money, no local attractions & no bloody idea how to fix any of those.
---

The air looks so filthy you could slice it.
I said for them, it's certainly not my idea of a good time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Say it how it is there Esme. Of course it’s fine to have that favourite friend but Esme knows full well Atlanta thinks of her as a best friend and thinks the feeling is mutual. Atlanta’s mother Zoe is a fool for letting that friendship continue especially with the money they plough into buying Esme’s attention.

God help them if they do fork out to travel to Dubai! Seemed to be implied in a comment not too long ago on one of their SM posts where Sarah says to Zoe she will see them very soon, I wonder if she’s travelling out for Esme’s birthday?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Esme watches Tiana, Rosie and Grace and wonders why she can’t have all the designer jewellery, clothes and handbags they are regularly treated to. At least they get their just rewards for being exploited online.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Say it how it is there Esme. Of course it’s fine to have that favourite friend but Esme knows full well Atlanta thinks of her as a best friend and thinks the feeling is mutual.
Somewhat ironically, I'd be very surprised if Lottie considers Esmé to be her best friend and top girl (Lottie's), so Esme might end up knowing exactly how it feels when your feelings are not reciprocated.

As you've pointed out, that kind of thing does matter a lot, at their age, so feelings will get hurt. Whilst popularity and friendship struggles are a normal part of life, having it all play out publicly adds a whole new dimension, especially when you factor in the way that people are being used and the weirdness of parasocial relationships crossing over into 'real' life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just listening to her q&a and the question about school She talks about older 3 1 izzy is too old, 2 shouldn't really be Esmas choice she things she's famous and can do nothing of course she won't go and Isla dosent want to as she's scared of her own shadow and hears everything they say about schools etc! She may think about it in a year or 2? Well by then they will be getting on anyway She seems to forget she has another 1 who should be at school and another one due to start next year🤦‍♀️ she really wants to keep and think of them as babies 🤦‍♀️ Also kept saying while we are in Dubai? Thought was home now? She really isn't on the same page as creepy
---
Also creepy in the background of the q&a being all hard calling people dumb etc then I'm sure he said they all want selfies and then will jack off over them??? This guy needs help and he's around kids all the time!
---
At least she admits she didn't want Mila 🤦‍♀️ but talk of cash cow 7
---
Her favourite thing about dubai is family time? 🤦‍♀️😆 They are always together more Umm maybe as because dosent matter how many times you say the hous is big and they all have own rooms and space They really don't so you have to be together! And the girls asking everyday what the plans are? Umm maybe as they see it as a holiday
Agreed plus lazy was out all the time in the uk and either the older ones babysat or they just took the little ones because they couldn’t afford to buy food and drinks for everyone so yeh there weren’t together a lot of the time and now they’re all stuck in the tiny house and can’t go out of course they’re up close and personal.
Doesn’t seem like much has changed they wouldn’t buy coffee outside because they would need multiples of them they're fooling nobody.
Regarding the school situation of course she won’t send them she would be made to face up to their irresponsible parenting decisions when it’s pointed out how educationally delayed they are, the only one doing well is Mila and that’s only because her IQ is higher than her mothers lol

• Heart
What has happened to Raj and Suze😀
Lazy needs to go to specsavers the children do not have their own rooms and the house is not big unless you’re a Borrower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What has happened to Raj and Suze😀
Lazy needs to go to specsavers the children do not have their own rooms and the house is not big unless you’re a Borrower
Makes me laugh when they keep mentioning a bedroom tour. You can see everything just stood at the door. Its not going to get anymore exciting than the two beds and 1 bedside table.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They will never do a bedroom tour
We’ll never see Esme and Isla’s room as Lazy herself has said they picked bigger singles and they’ve had to move some furniture to get them to fit. So they’ve shoehorned them in in other words and there’s no room for anything else. She’s hiding behind “the girls want to wait to do it” and we’ll never see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah you know which bag Esme want so if it is to expensive for her why not give her a giftcard or cash and she can use her other birthdaymoney to have enough to buy what she wants or find one less expensive she wants instead.
Because you just know she WILL buy Esmememe that coach bag for clicks, and while we are on the subject, did anyone else? Oh dear that's a sarahism 😆
Hear her say that she could buy izzy, esme, jace, mila a Primark T and aurora wouldn't care but Esme is the only one who wants expensive things??

Leaving Isla out is always happening, another tell in her language that these pair find hard to disguise, she wants to hide Isla as she thinks that she isn't cute anymore, it's horrible and nasty and the older girls leave her out often.
The other day Jaceus and Miwwa walking hand in hand, Esmememe and Borabelle chatting together lazy pushing Aurora and in the middle, on her own Isla.

Also Fatty how do you know that The other two older ones don't want dior or name brands? Are they actually being polite as you say Esmememe would be, but hiding it??? 🤔 it's perhaps that the other two are polite and Esmememe is a greedy, selfish witch and would absolutely play up if all she got was some 50p pens for her birthday, like isla did and an old diary..... Every time you profess too much about justification of what you do and say, well let me educate you, that's actually your conscience trying to tell you it IS wrong. You are just too thick to keep it in your head and act on it like most people would. You would rather make yourself look a dick and argue with your conscience yourself out loud and then try and justify it to God knows who, dumb witch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope Esme gets the coach bag because with any luck such an exclusive piece will accrue in value and she'll be able to sell it for such a profit that she won't need a job or a source of income and it'll fund a house because that's the only future awaiting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm at a 4 year olds birthday party and right now I'm wishing I was an Ingham 😔🔫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because you just know she WILL buy Esmememe that coach bag for clicks, and while we are on the subject, did anyone else? Oh dear that's a sarahism 😆
Hear her say that she could buy izzy, esme, jace, mila a Primark T and aurora wouldn't care but Esme is the only one who wants expensive things??

Leaving Isla out is always happening, another tell in her language that these pair find hard to disguise, she wants to hide Isla as she thinks that she isn't cute anymore, it's horrible and nasty and the older girls leave her out often.
The other day Jaceus and Miwwa walking hand in hand, Esmememe and Borabelle chatting together lazy pushing Aurora and in the middle, on her own Isla.

Also Fatty how do you know that The other two older ones don't want dior or name brands? Are they actually being polite as you say Esmememe would be, but hiding it??? 🤔 it's perhaps that the other two are polite and Esmememe is a greedy, selfish witch and would absolutely play up if all she got was some 50p pens for her birthday, like isla did and an old diary..... Every time you profess too much about justification of what you do and say, well let me educate you, that's actually your conscience trying to tell you it IS wrong. You are just too thick to keep it in your head and act on it like most people would. You would rather make yourself look a dick and argue with your conscience yourself out loud and then try and justify it to God knows who, dumb witch!
Well said! Just because the other older girls don’t demand like Esme, they don’t get! Where’s isobelles car that they gave her fake keys for? Where’s Islas afternoon tea and bedroom makeover she wanted? Esme to me ( and know it’s mean) looks like she just needs a bloody good bath for her birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just see Borabellas latest about being a home day and not going to the mall etc. Should have been titled “ Nanny duties and how I earn my keep “. Es having to make a plate of slop after admitting there was no food at all in the cupboards. So Lazy and creepy fucked off all day stuffing they’re faces whilst leaving the kids at home with no food In 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why does she keep on the house is so big and they all have own rooms and lots of space Does she not realise she shows us everything?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed since moving to Dubai, they have gone back to not washing their hair, always looks so greasy

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.