The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2994038

IF YOU SEE HER DO NOT APROACH as she will bore you to death, to be fair you will definitely hear her before you see her.

The above person is wanted for gross misuse of the English language, for stealing hundreds of thousands of pounds of her chuldruns money.
Also Enabling her noncey husband, allowing him access to her child, letting him creep under her bed while she changes her PJs, knowing full well he has a kink for young teenagers.
For allowing her ginger brat daughter to become deluded in the fact she is funneh and clever and ever so famous.
Allowing her chuldruns health issues to persist in areas of dental, eyesight and hip issues, aggravated by the fact she feeds her chuldruns excessive slop and pizza.

Enabling and developing her only male to be misogynistic, aggressive and rude with a God complex

Ignoring her beautiful daughter pushing her to have to drag herself up Matilda style, having to endure her brother pulling her ears and face, but if she so much as brushes past her brother she is berated.

Taking newborn babies into extreme climates with no thought to their feelings or development needs. She has serious repeat offences of this over several years.

Climate crimes include, excessive travel in a tin can and the acquisition of several tons of plastic over her lifetime that could on their own cause the ice caps to melt.

Abuse and neglect of animals.

Inciting violence from her own gang, of which she is the mob wife leader, she gives instructions for her gang to humiliate, berate and threaten her opponents most viciously she targets the victims of her Evil husband.

Last seen blocking the sunset at Kite beach in Dubai with her Huuuuummm-ong- ous backside.
---
Saz and the biggest phatest, humunguuuuusust, juicehest, dilllllliciousest, propeh nammehest moon faaaaace you ever did see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noticed when talking about the heat in Dubai and Lazy says 'im glad we're home for August' thought Dubai was your home Lazy? It's not is it, it's a holiday home call it what it is for you
Also I thought she said the heat didn’t bother her and it was quite breezy 🤔🙄

IMG_8983.jpeg

plus how deluded are their fans

IMG_8982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Makes me feel sick when she's sat trying to rule out another baby. And bringing medical reasons into it, as she should. And her abusive, nonce of a captor is chipping in off camera, too ashamed to show his greasy face, telling her she will be having another. And another

• Angry
Reactions: 29
If they are going to spend a lot of money on Esme then they should spend the same amount of money on the other kids.I also hope that they don’t have another kid they have no room in that house for another baby

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Noticed when talking about the heat in Dubai and Lazy says 'im glad we're home for August' thought Dubai was your home Lazy? It's not is it, it's a holiday home call it what it is for you
Thought the referred to it as the brick house

Reactions: 9
That’s 2 websites shut down (the iFam.com has gone as well), how long before the baby and me one goes? 🤣
I think it's all gonna go (the house, vans, cars included) that website will be next as his ownership of the domain will run out and he won't want to fork out the money to renew if theres no financial benefit. I remember them saying they were trying to find a way to outsource the stick on their website, so get somewhere in china to produce it and send it directly to customers, but would the IFam want that? They buy crap from Tat&Me as it's passed through their idols hands (packing it ect), there won't be as much of a lure.

I bought a couple of t-shirts a few weeks ago for the Foo Fighters gigs coming up next week, from the official store, they cost over £100 for two tops. I actually believed, like an idiot, they would be sent on time, be good quality and a band like that wouldn't mess fans about. Unfortunately the despatch date kept being delayed and it got to the point they wouldn't arrive on time, I also discovered they are made by some printing company via Amazon, and other people left reviews on Shopify saying the quality was rubbish. I was pissed so asked for a refund. So in all honesty it's comparable to the crap the Minghams are trying to pull, if they can get their merch going again and outsource it he will do it in a heartbeat. They don't give a toss about the IFam, the sheer disregard, scamming and getting other people to go after the person that sent those emails. They're utter morons, and that's not including everything else he's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His bar must be set very low for what he wants to achieve! Also, just off the top of my head - pilot license, doctor, rock star, pro skater, the Sinnerz business, ifam merch, YouTube star…all stuff he tried/thought he could do but failed 🤣 Now on to conquering the big world of MLM scams. What a guy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
His bar must be set very low for what he wants to achieve! Also, just off the top of my head - pilot license, doctor, rock star, pro skater, the Sinnerz business, ifam merch, YouTube star…all stuff he tried/thought he could do but failed 🤣 Now on to conquering the big world of MLM scams. What a guy.
Love the double negatives there Creepy. Just like you've never not contacted 16 year olds ask asked them to "drop that towel and resend". He sounds so thick in those posts, noone in their right mind would read his insta and think "hmmm, this man sounds intelligent, his book and course appear to be valid ways of earning ten K a day, I'm going to sign up".

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Being attracted to adults, not being attracted to kids, the list goes on...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the double negatives there Creepy. Just like you've never not contacted 16 year olds ask asked them to "drop that towel and resend". He sounds so thick in those posts, noone in their right mind would read his insta and think "hmmm, this man sounds intelligent, his book and course appear to be valid ways of earning ten K a day, I'm going to sign up".
Honestly I tried to work out the double negative and it hurt my brain 😂 I find his posts so hard to read generally - he is terrible at marketing!

Reactions: 16
Unfortunately for him everything he does has the opposite effect of the Midas touch,instead everything goes to a poonami :poop:

He is a real life Walter Mitty 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they are going to spend a lot of money on Esme then they should spend the same amount of money on the other kids.I also hope that they don’t have another kid they have no room in that house for another baby
Esme had the money to buy her own bag when she wanted it but instead, she was jealous of Isla having something and wasted it on the same things Isla got for her birthday. I hate to watch her put on a pedestal but when she’s morphing into a more feminine Chris then you can see why he gets her what she wants.
---
Definitely a bump to the head for Mila, looks like she’s grazed it too but it’s got bruising in the same area as well. Hard to tell on the pics but you can see it on Izzy’s vlog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
LOL

This twit doesn’t have a single original thought in his head. All of this is regurgitated bullshit he has heard other men say on tiktok 🤢

1000016787.jpg

Discipline is the current buzzword making the rounds in the (🤢) alpha male podcast bro set at the moment. Those types would have an absolute field day with flabby Chris Ingham and his bargain basement life.

But let's, for just a second, look at what this weenie has "conquered", shall we? Chris. Mate. You make your pitiful income by exploiting your children and your stepdaughter on youtube and trying to rip off the vulnerable fans who watch your videos. You have conquered many pizza buffets and you have definitely shown your rented Astroturf PeePee Patch who's the boss. You were large-and-in-charge of the privacy screen you couldn't afford to install, and as your kids all line up with their hands open and eyes shut, you sure do command respect as your wife surprises them with their 76th cheap plastic water bottle that she pulls with her sausage fingers out of her closeout Michael Kors/TK Maxx collab. Your determination knows no bounds when it comes to trying to get underage fans to sneak away from their parents in foreign countries.

You can try and rebrand or repaint yourself a million times over, but you will always be, first and foremost, that one guy on youtube who is best known for being a non ce. Your absolute GREATEST accomplishment!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
chris is a classic example of a stupid narcissist who is in fact too stupid to even understand that he's dumb as a box of hair. he's a manipulative weasel, but that's not the same thing as being smart--he's gullible, terrible with money, barely literate, and doesn't understand incredibly basic science. he's trying to be a scammer, when in fact he's just a perfect dupe for other, smarter scammers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
chris is a classic example of a stupid narcissist who is in fact too stupid to even understand that he's dumb as a box of hair. he's a manipulative weasel, but that's not the same thing as being smart--he's gullible, terrible with money, barely literate, and doesn't understand incredibly basic science. he's trying to be a scammer, when in fact he's just a perfect dupe for other, smarter scammers.
The groomer is being groomed. Creepy is the most naive idiot on the internet, a total dum dum.

Shame he has to drag six children into this but otherwise it's fascinating to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.