The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw his stupid reel, but wont he still have to pay his taxes this year for last year though?
Absolutely up to April. Then next year for April to May plus any deferred amounts outstanding. Hasn’t he got a government covid loan that will also need repaying. I’m sure they used it to buy the chavavan,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Milas so bruised on Sarah's new reel, not just her face but her legs as well. Have they said anything about her being clumsy? With the hip issue if she's always falling surely it's a sign it's not fixed.
Is the monkey in reel, that's eye has fell off so easily, one of the ones Esme crocheted? You know the ones that they sold with absolutely no testing and no lower age limit or choking hazard warnings?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
as well as being big Mandy’s double she looks like an escapee from Prisoner Cell Block H
IMG_1289.jpeg
IMG_1290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She says the 3 littles ones will share a room because she knows they won't have the money for a home corresponding to the size of their family.

Anyway that sounds stupid - why pay the rent for a house for a year (instead of directly investing the money into a property) + having to buy twice the furniture? If then they decide they don't want to stay in Dubai they would just have to rent the house/sell it. That's what weatlthy people would do - 3 months to get the flair of the new city and look where to live then buying. Dubai is supposed to have a boomimg real estate market, so investing before it gets higher makes sense and reselling wouldn't be hard. At least for mr and mrs 10K a day.
The 🤡 not long ago said renting was for fooo's.Who is the fooo now:whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t believe opposite sex children should be sharing bedrooms and certainly not a tiny room like that. There is another family doing the same. Three of ‘em boy 12, boy 8 and girl 5. The eldest is hitting puberty and the flat is tiny. It is just so wrong. Another tattler commented the kids were holed up like submariners in bunks. She was not wrong. If your living arrangements were so bad why flaunt it on YouTube?

Reactions: 22
She is going to keep Jaceus like a big toddler for the rest of his life isn't she !

He should be coming up to finishing his first year of school and he talks and acts like a big toddler !

The whole family is like a parody of Little Britain the TV show !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Big Fatty Moonfaces' hostage video Q & A. We've got it all wrong guys. It's a '👅luuuuhvly big house' just not as big as the one at home. Borabelles room must actually be a garage not a broom cupboard. It's that pesky camera lens again
---
How can you gain weight in the sun I don’t get it I went to America last month and lost ten pounds it was so hot and water was the only thing that stopped the thirst and I drank my own weight in it but as for food I just didn’t feel that hungry but I think that’s pretty standard when it’s very hot.
Depression and bordedom. She's cooped up in a tiny home, unable to leave as it's too hot. With a narcissistic abuser who is now telling her she's about to get pregnant again. She can pretend to be as happy as she likes. And make Q & As directed by her abusive husband all she likes. She's living a nightmare

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Their neglect of those children is unbelievable she just left aurora on her own in the living room 🤷‍♀️
It looked like the left Jace in the sea by himself when they were all sitting up on the beach. It looks like him with the puddle jumper on and he hair in that stupid plait!

4BB83300-4320-4CA8-8B2A-4D85D607D367.png
C7CA0779-6D02-4D18-9868-8A77D68352CC.png
1B7BE095-BCF5-459E-8B14-4E7A47636138.png
8367D785-DEB4-4E33-9DB4-4EE059C4FC73.png
8EC90317-5454-4F03-8993-DF790FBB5168.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
How can you gain weight in the sun I don’t get it I went to America last month and lost ten pounds it was so hot and water was the only thing that stopped the thirst and I drank my own weight in it but as for food I just didn’t feel that hungry but I think that’s pretty standard when it’s very hot.
Because they aren’t out in the heat, they literally spend all day inside in the air conditioning which will be colder than usual indoor temperatures at home in England. She is just inside eating…. nowt else to do!!

Reactions: 16
I’m absolutely dying at that Greasy Gnome saying if people spoke to him in the street, like they do in the comments on his YouTube channel “they’d get a smack in the mouth”. Who from? Definitely not from him the weedy little twerp. He‘d tit his trousers and run as fast as his size 7s could carry him if someone so much as dared to look at him the wrong way.

This is on Fat Saz’s insta Q&A for clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m absolutely dying at that Greasy Gnome saying if people spoke to him in the street, like they do in the comments on his YouTube channel “they’d get a smack in the mouth”. Who from? Definitely not from him the weedy little twerp. He‘d tit his trousers and run as fast as his size 7s could carry him if someone so much as dared to look at him the wrong way.

This is on Fat Saz’s insta Q&A for clarity.
We all saw kayak Paul's confrontaion and how creepy was scared by that. No way would he cope with anything harder then that.

Reactions: 42
Jace is almost unsufferable to watch

always butting in I want this or I want that

not to mention he looks bloody ridiculous with that long hair

he acts nowhere near other kids his age - terrible speech and next to zero manners

i could go on or if anyone else has anything to add to the list

She is going to keep Jaceus like a big toddler for the rest of his life isn't she !

He should be coming up to finishing his first year of school and he talks and acts like a big toddler !

The whole family is like a parody of Little Britain the TV show !
ace

Reactions: 27
Haha that made me snort 😂
Me too 😆 🤣 😂
I also laughed at him pulling those weirdo aggressive faces as he interloped into the titans of the water pushing each other's heads under lol.

Esme got a punishing from both Isla and Issy. Isla proper dunked her and esme tried to push issy and issy got the better of her funny as duck!

But Chris is disgusting, the amount of time he spends videoing them in their swimsuit catering to his noncey mates. Sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are so full of bullshit

after aurora they said that was it no more babies

now she’s on an instagram Q&A saying they aren’t sure and Chris is wanting a jump within the next month - GADZ

If she does spit out yet another child that’s another one for Isabelle to look after 😆😆😆😆

it actually wouldn’t surprise me if she is already preggers as there’s been a few hints lately regarding talks of babies

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Ordering stuff from Amazon and not receiving what you ordered you say? You sound like one of your Tat n Me customers Sarah. 😆
Weren’t they bragging just a few short weeks ago that Dubai was the most honest place in the entire world and you could leave money in the front seat of an unlocked car and it would still be there a few days later? She didn’t outright say that the packages were stolen but she was insinuating that they were.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.