The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so full of bullshit

after aurora they said that was it no more babies

now she’s on an instagram Q&A saying they aren’t sure and Chris is wanting a jump within the next month - GADZ

If she does spit out yet another child that’s another one for Isabelle to look after 😆😆😆😆

it actually wouldn’t surprise me if she is already preggers as there’s been a few hints lately regarding talks of babies
I thought the same when she was speaking about big Frank making a comeback on her top lip last night. Pregnancy always brings out her herpes 😂

Reactions: 20
Here's the video of Mila it looks nothing like a bite.
Sarah answering some questions on Instagram
The epitome of neglect. Big bruises on her face, no doubt from where Jacerey Dahmer shoved or hit her. Massive dark circles under her eyes - she's either exhausted or at best so pale she's see through and shouldn't be living in 50 degrees heat.

Then on her feet you can rub marks from those crappy cheap plastic shoes her mother buys her in whatever size she gets a baaaahhhhhhginnn in, not the size she needs.

She needs rescuing. Along with Isla. The rest are beyond help.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
1000005121.jpg

IF YOU SEE HER DO NOT APROACH as she will bore you to death, to be fair you will definitely hear her before you see her.

The above person is wanted for gross misuse of the English language, for stealing hundreds of thousands of pounds of her chuldruns money.
Also Enabling her noncey husband, allowing him access to her child, letting him creep under her bed while she changes her PJs, knowing full well he has a kink for young teenagers.
For allowing her ginger brat daughter to become deluded in the fact she is funneh and clever and ever so famous.
Allowing her chuldruns health issues to persist in areas of dental, eyesight and hip issues, aggravated by the fact she feeds her chuldruns excessive slop and pizza.

Enabling and developing her only male to be misogynistic, aggressive and rude with a God complex

Ignoring her beautiful daughter pushing her to have to drag herself up Matilda style, having to endure her brother pulling her ears and face, but if she so much as brushes past her brother she is berated.

Taking newborn babies into extreme climates with no thought to their feelings or development needs. She has serious repeat offences of this over several years.

Climate crimes include, excessive travel in a tin can and the acquisition of several tons of plastic over her lifetime that could on their own cause the ice caps to melt.

Abuse and neglect of animals.

Inciting violence from her own gang, of which she is the mob wife leader, she gives instructions for her gang to humiliate, berate and threaten her opponents most viciously she targets the victims of her Evil husband.

Last seen blocking the sunset at Kite beach in Dubai with her Huuuuummm-ong- ous backside.
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Weren’t they bragging just a few short weeks ago that Dubai was the most honest place in the entire world and you could leave money in the front seat of an unlocked car and it would still be there a few days later? She didn’t outright say that the packages were stolen but she was insinuating that they were.
I think she meant she received something a bit different to what she actually ordered!

Reactions: 16
Esmes latest tick tock of her and Isabelle with giant tubs of baskin robbins

hope Isla got one the same size

esme really thinks she’s something special I’ve news for your esme your one irritating human being and you look like you smell 😳😳😳😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So from these q&A's
snippets.
She's sat doing them on her channel but he has to put his oar in, behind her.
Some people come back and watch them again years later. So they aren't unsubscribing.
The culdrun don't complain but then she admits Jace has said it's too hot!
She was the last to know regarding the decision to move - why, what!
Chris thinks people who slate them are dummies and then later if said face to face he would straight up smack them in the gob.
She thinks medically they can't have another baby but Chris wants one anyway. But behind he says ''I'll have as many babies as you want''.
They are coming back in August.
Mila and Jace go to bed at 10pm and get up at 10am which is ok by the midwife. Aurora goes when Sarah goes to bed. They leave her on the bed if she sleeps in, while they are not there.

19.jpg
20.jpg

46.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Weren’t they bragging just a few short weeks ago that Dubai was the most honest place in the entire world and you could leave money in the front seat of an unlocked car and it would still be there a few days later? She didn’t outright say that the packages were stolen but she was insinuating that they were.
I believe Sarah means the wrong item, like the baby slide for Mila &Jace was the wrong colour.

Reactions: 10
How can you gain weight in the sun I don’t get it I went to America last month and lost ten pounds it was so hot and water was the only thing that stopped the thirst and I drank my own weight in it but as for food I just didn’t feel that hungry but I think that’s pretty standard when it’s very hot.
Yes I feel that here every summer. We just live off salads. When I was living up north I'd wait till really late at night and cook a couple of chickens or a butt of beef because having the cooker on in daylight hours was untenable. Then we had cold meat for days and just had to make different salads to go with it each meal. Fpr months it would be too hot to even contemplate a pot of tea so I'd also make up an iced tea cordial sort of thing. Then add ice cubes & cold water to it with lemon slices & mint. We'd sip on it all day in long, long glasses.

How the hell they can be tucking into pizza & chips at the rate they do is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said Jace and Mila go to bed around 10pm, and get a good 12 hours. And they've always had a later schedule than most families.

It isn't a later schedule you daft cow.

You are all lazy, with no motivation because you have no life outside of the cult you live in. Your kids have no friends, no consistent education, and spend their days making TikTok videos.

If your kids were still in education, you would be up at a normal time. Just like you used to before you removed them from school. Izzy would also be out working, and attending college/sixth form. They would also be out with friends, if they had any.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
What was Creepy saying about people jacking off? I couldn't make it out properly...something about when haters bump into them IRL, they ask for selfies (and do whatever) because they secretly love them? Purrrleeeeeaaaase! 🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was Creepy saying about people jacking off? I couldn't make it out properly...something about when haters bump into them in person they ask for selfies (and do whatever) because they secretly love them? 🙄🤢
Delusional fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was Creepy saying about people jacking off? I couldn't make it out properly...something about when haters bump into them IRL, they ask for selfies (and do whatever) because they secretly love them? Purrrleeeeeaaaase! 🙄🤢
Lies. How does he know they’re haters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really does think that he's Dubai's answer to Andy Tate.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They want to be on the same page in her Q&As earlier Sarah says they make their living on youtube in regards to one of the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Is there anything specific you miss about England”

Nannar? Nope
Katrina and clan? Nope
Prinny? Nope
Guinea pigs? Nope
Other family? Nope
Friends? Nope
The house? Nope
Sentimental items? Nope

Lazy misses, drum roll please 🥁……….

Amazon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.