The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is gonna blow up like Violet Beauregarde.
When she was in the uk she was out and about but now she is stuck in all day every day by August she’s gonna need a seatbelt extender to fly home lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They can’t go overboard with gifts for smelly esme cos where on earth will they keep them all

my hamster has more room in his cage than they do in that house 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know what you mean, the way she over emphasises the word ‘perfect’ PERfeCCCTT’ to try and sound posh irritates the hell out of me and her sticking her tongue right out to pronounce ‘L’ sounds.
For me it’s the was she constantly shakes her head as she’s talking. And her eyes dart everywhere
---
Don't even get me started on "Huuu-MONNG-ous"! 🙄🤢
Rasp-berry. Weetabic. Chuldren.
---
The creepy one should give his Taylor Swift ticket to Isla.
Thought Isla was going?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw Esme post this reply to someone. It was said on here a few days ago about them having their Mums broad back. Snarky wee !!!!
I know they don't have room in their itty bitty rental brick oven to sit around a table all at the same time, but what sort of dinner table conversations are going on in their family?! 😭 They're just a normal family, you guyssss, sitting down to enjoy a lovely meal of C H E E S E and a riveting discussion of What People Online Are Sayin' About Us/Keeping All Of Our Stories Straight/Practicing Our Lines For The Daily Performance. So cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it shocking how Mila will be walking down those Dubai concrete stairs or the shopping mall stairs in the uk in the background of the vlog and sarah doesn’t bat an eyelid. I was always supervising my children making sure I was there to catch them until they were 3 or so, and I’ve always had small carpeted stairways.
maybe I’m paranoid but both the uk and Dubai stairs look like a death trap for small wobbly toddlers. I get cold sweats just watching her and I’m not her mum. I can barely watch without instinctually waiting to catch her fall through the screen of My phone.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
His bar must be set very low for what he wants to achieve! Also, just off the top of my head - pilot license, doctor, rock star, pro skater, the Sinnerz business, ifam merch, YouTube star…all stuff he tried/thought he could do but failed 🤣 Now on to conquering the big world of MLM scams. What a guy.
He's already failed at one MLM in 2015 (juice plus)!

• Haha
Well judging by today’s vlog, they’re certainly getting their moneys worth out of the unpaid, live in maid/ nanny…and she even gets her very own cupboard to sleep in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why rent for a year, if you are going to buy in a year? Money down the drain. Its because they know they won't be staying, it's all to get views up (not working though, is it you clowns?)
Also, Jace is 5 for goodness sake! He should have his own bit of space, not sharing with 2 little sisters. It's her idea of lumping the 3 'babies' as one. The new Ingham family.

Reactions: 22
Just listening to her q&a and the question about school She talks about older 3 1 izzy is too old, 2 shouldn't really be Esmas choice she things she's famous and can do nothing of course she won't go and Isla dosent want to as she's scared of her own shadow and hears everything they say about schools etc! She may think about it in a year or 2? Well by then they will be getting on anyway She seems to forget she has another 1 who should be at school and another one due to start next year🤦‍♀️ she really wants to keep and think of them as babies 🤦‍♀️ Also kept saying while we are in Dubai? Thought was home now? She really isn't on the same page as creepy
---
Also creepy in the background of the q&a being all hard calling people dumb etc then I'm sure he said they all want selfies and then will jack off over them??? This guy needs help and he's around kids all the time!
---
At least she admits she didn't want Mila 🤦‍♀️ but talk of cash cow 7
---
Her favourite thing about dubai is family time? 🤦‍♀️😆 They are always together more Umm maybe as because dosent matter how many times you say the hous is big and they all have own rooms and space They really don't so you have to be together! And the girls asking everyday what the plans are? Umm maybe as they see it as a holiday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Saw Esme post this reply to someone. It was said on here a few days ago about them having their Mums broad back. Snarky wee !!!!
I remember when she was laughing at her own mum because she went baldy horrible little cow defo Chris Ingram’s daughter

Reactions: 13
The tag on the video is also #bigback
I need to catch up but she really needs to watch her mouth and stop taking orders on what to say to stir the pot from the gnome that calls himself her dad. He’s an anxiety ridden weasel that uses his kids as a shield when out side with real men. There’s plenty of girls her age that won’t put up with her attitude. Probably why Creepy and the waste of space mother are pushing her to run her chops so they can click bait the hell out of it when someone confronts her.

Reactions: 20
Also creepy in the background of the q&a being all hard calling people dumb etc then I'm sure he said they all want selfies and then will jack off over them??? This guy needs help and he's around kids all the time!
Chris loves making comments like this and about how the ‘haters’ are his number one fans… 🙄 (think this is another Tateism boss babe response)

Just shows how low his IQ is…resorting to crude language and parroting the same responses back to any slightly critical comments 🤡 🤡

I still always think about when they said they didn’t even read or respond to ‘hate’, making out like they were soooo above all that… while they are all out there replying back to comments and using their content to refer back to the current tattle topic constantly 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.