The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the darker shade on the top of his head a toupee?? Looks like a toupee just plopped on top!!
I think it is a hair piece as it never seems to grow and is always much darker than the hair underneath which is ginger tones even if he dies the hair underneath dark it will fade out showing the ginge !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else feel really sick looking at that bin in the toilet 🤮 They are actual filthy pigs!! That house was crawling. It’s a hazmat team they will need in after they have gone.
It was the used pads (could see more than the one on top) which made me want to vom 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So do we think Izzy is applying for a visa in her own right or do we think Sarah is sponsoring her? If Chris or Sarah sponsor her I understand that they need permission from Izzy's dad or a court order to show Sarah has sole custody. If Izzy applies in her own right she needs to meet income requirements.

Also, you have to apply for a 12 month influencer license in Dubai. Which is 15,000 AED (£3200) per influencer. You need this licence if you are making money from your social media posts. The minimum age is 25 too. The costs soon add up, no wonder Chris is penny pinching all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Unemptied bins in hot temperatures, bet that place smells fragrant.

These people they are hanging around with are bad news, you don’t suddenly become that pally. They want something from the Inghams be it some kind of scam or access to the girls(Esme).
Makes you think that’s why they didn’t want to be filmed, most mlm & investment scammers love being in front of the camera

Reactions: 16
To say they are not bothered by the haters, they spend an awful lot of time acknowledging and reacting to them 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yep and one of you guys just said that you think he’s gonna deliberately stop paying the mortgage on the house in England and I 100% agree.
We all know how tight he is with money and there’s not a cat in hells chance he’s gonna carry on paying double bills. Sarah is the one wanting to keep it. He’s gonna stop paying it and tell her it’s by accident. Hell then have his way as there won’t be a house for Sarah to go back to. Not only are him and Raj grooming Esme to pimp her out. Chris is all over her like a rash to try and keep her onside and make her not want to leave Dubai. Esme is too materialistic to see or even care about the truth and I have no doubt that Sarah knows what’s happening with Esme but she doesn’t give a duck as she’s loving the high life. . It’s a very sad and very dangerous situation
There is also the large amounts of money he owes to HMRC. The accounts filed in June are for the year before and the tax and national insurance will become due. HMRC are the most likely source to declare someone bankrupt. Bankrupts cannot be company directors. Where is this going to end? However bad it gets they deserve it and worse but those poor younger kids (Isla included) are going to bear the brunt in all of this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thing is with MLM you need to market it well to pull it off.

I have a friend who does a well known one, she is very plain Jane and same size as lazy. For 2 years now she's been promoting health shakes that help you loose weight.
She posts the photos of her holding the product then next photo of her pouring the drinking and spouting how it's helped her loose stones as it's all she drinks 😳 except 2 years on she still has the double chins and belly flaps 😂 you can clearly see she's lost nothing which is a massive turn off not just buying from her but the whole company in general.
I'm pretty sure Evan Tate is getting pissed off with creepy giving him a bad name looking like a complete tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BIG QUESTION????

The state of the en-suite, 2 adults & 2 small children use

THE FAMILY THAT HAVE ESCAPED THE MATRIX

Why the hell are they always RUSHING????

Surely if you and your family have escaped the 9 - 5 life YOU ARE NEVER BLOODY RUSHING ANYWHERE???

I don't even want to see the state of the family bathroom never mind the rest of the property

View attachment 2967206

I'm sorry, but is that a filthy used pad on top of the rubbish? Are they cleaning floors with period pads now, or is that how pads end up looking after being in Lazy's cacks?

I've just eaten breakfast. I might 🤢
Looks like a make up remover pad with foundation on. Either way, they need to clean up, they have plenty of time to do so. It’s not like they are rushing off to work, school and nursery.

Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure Evan Tate is getting pissed off with creepy giving him a bad name looking like a complete tit 😂
He’s been using his footage and stealing his reviews as well.

Excellent. Excellent.

Vlog view watch 1:46am UK time 19,757

Excellent. Excellent.

Still getting Jess’ vlog recommended.

Excellent. Excellent.

All going well big ✅ for the Ingham Family!

• Haha
So do we think Izzy is applying for a visa in her own right or do we think Sarah is sponsoring her? If Chris or Sarah sponsor her I understand that they need permission from Izzy's dad or a court order to show Sarah has sole custody. If Izzy applies in her own right she needs to meet income requirements.

Also, you have to apply for a 12 month influencer license in Dubai. Which is 15,000 AED (£3200) per influencer. You need this licence if you are making money from your social media posts. The minimum age is 25 too. The costs soon add up, no wonder Chris is penny pinching all the time.
But they already violated it because they showed alcohol the other day in the vlog

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Why the hell are they always RUSHING????
They’ve no concept of time and think the world revolves around them. Or more accurately Chris does.

ETA I see Isabelle is still sticking her tongue out on thumbnails. Vile.
---
But they already violated it because they showed alcohol the other day in the vlog
And there are vlogs with locals they clearly haven’t got permission from.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she's ok.

As awful as it sounds, we know they don't care about the children. They would be positively giddy if anything happened to them as a result of poor sun safety, and you just know Chris and Sarah are the type to blame the kids, as they "refused to keep a hat on", or "didn't let them apply suncream". We all know how dangerous extreme heat and cold can be, but clickbait comes before the children, so they won't change. 😔
It would be the trolls fault if anything happened to those kids

Reactions: 12
Just goes to show if Chris doesn’t do the cleaning then it gets left and that’s the result. It’s rank. The fact they’re happily flaunting their grubby ways in the hopes they get a few more negative comments is desperate. If I let my house get like that and people saw it.. I wouldn’t be able to show my face
Exactly.Last week i had gastroenteritis and felt as weak as a kitten and could just about drag my sorry self to the bathroom.Then i receive a call saying we have to have our annual Electicity check ,so i explain i`m getting over this ,and they`re happy to get on with it! (Following day we had a new boiler fitted..smh).Anyhow ,my point.Despite feeling like death warmed up ,i got up ,made sure everywhere was clean and tidy ,washing on the go etc by the time they arrived ,at 8am! I`d be mortified if anyone came into my house (and ,yes ,it needs a lick of paint here and there ,but i`ve been caring for my mum who was always my priority, and as long as it`s clean i was happy ,well ,my ocd never helps ,but you get the picture).These buffoons not only let others see their disgusting mess but post it online so everyone can see!It beggars belief it truly does!!:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If Izzy needs a work permit for Dubai and her vlogs or only getting small amount of views so she’s only making about £20 will Chris and Sarah put her down as a child minder and if she has not changed her surname by name deed and her passport still has her real surname on they can even get round saying she is a live in child minder and her pay includes housing , food etc

Reactions: 22
Exactly.Last week i had gastroenteritis and felt as weak as a kitten and could just about drag my sorry self to the bathroom.Then i receive a call saying we have to have our annual Electicity check ,so i explain i`m getting over this ,and they`re happy to get on with it! (Following day we had a new boiler fitted..smh).Anyhow ,my point.Despite feeling like death warmed up ,i got up ,made sure everywhere was clean and tidy ,washing on the go etc by the time they arrived ,at 8am! I`d be mortified if anyone came into my house (and ,yes ,it needs a lick of paint here and there ,but i`ve been caring for my mum who was always my priority, and as long as it`s clean i was happy ,well ,my ocd never helps ,but you get the picture).These buffoons not only let others see their disgusting mess but post it online so everyone can see!It beggars belief it truly does!!:sick:
Awww I hope you’re feeling better now. Sarah has become that used to being sat on her fat asse adding shite to that amazon basket that her surroundings, clearly don’t register. All these years there’s been mess but she knew Chris will clean it. I mean she even happily showed the dirty toilet 🤮. I’d understand a bit more of she was a single mum and all her kids were under 8 but there’s three bloody adults there and two others more than capable. Did you see Izzy walk to the fridge to get something to eat or drink and walked away empty handed? The state of that house and then no food or drinks in the fridge in 40 degree heat and bins overflowing. They have a baby using nappies. What are they doing with the dirty nappies if they can’t even empty the bins. Ughhhh it turns my stomach.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How convenient to be suddenly an influenceur just for a visa. It's really weird that someone who is supposed to livre from her online content hasn't produced anything signficant these last years. She doesn't have an ounce of creativity as it is basically videos of her ranting in front of a camera or roaming around without bringing any value. It's the laziest form of vlogging. It worked well when vlogging was a new thing but today people won't spend time watching a clueless teenager geeting a tattoo. Not having a formal education is already a dumb choice but why wasn't she taught about how to make interesting videos, market her content to get deals with brands etc if that's supposedly her career?

Just of the top of my mind I have ideas how what kind of videos she could easily make:
- A light and funny video about living in Dubai vs living in England (not that awful Q&A where she just trashes England)
- Do and Don't in Dubai
- Trying Middle Eastern food
- A day out with her two sisters in Dubai with fun activities
- A video explaining things about Dubai (history, geography etc.)
- As a supposedly big reader: a video reviewing books located in the Middle East or about moving abroad
- How to survive the hot months in Dubai
- Visiting Abu Dhabi
- Etc.

It requires research, planning and skills to make the videos interactive and fun to watch etc. but nothing a teenager having nothing to do could learn. She could easily get partnerships if she gets an audience by producing good and non-generic content and does not include her stepfather in her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.