The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House update vlog up. As much as I want this to be "we were scammed" I doubt it
Not quite, unless more was said amongst the rambling that I skipped out. But they did say they paid a company a lot of money to sort everything out and things were never mentioned that they have now found out were important.

I wonder if they actually found out from tattle, because apparently they have found out things that are vital regarding the children. The education was mentioned here a lot!

It's all ok, their new best friend is a G and helped them. I think it's actually all been a bit tit behind the scenes and not at all what they expected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m the first to admit I don’t like Esme. She got way too big for her boots but since he cut the clip yesterday where Raj was talking with Esme about her SM and now she has put comments back on and took her age out. I’m convinced him n Chris are not just after a few freebies. They are trying to build her up to be the ‘ influencer’ they need her to be. It’s not a secret to what these young influencers get up to in Dubai. It’s a huge!on money making, sick way of life. Hence why Chris is taking her everywhere whith that stranger Raj. Who the duck takes their 14 year old daughter everywhere he goes with his new buddy without a reason? They are 100% trying to big her up in the world on SM for their own sick reasons. Over the coming weeks you watch other things happening to Esme and her SM. Something needs to be done and fast because Esme is already falling for it all. Prob why Raj has unfollowed Chris and Sarah trying to keep his name clean on purpose

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’m the first to admit I don’t like Esme. She got way too big for her boots but since he cut the clip yesterday where Raj was talking with Esme about her SM and now she has put comments back on and took her age out. I’m convinced him n Chris are not just after a few freebies. They are trying to build her up to be the ‘ influencer’ they need her to be. It’s not a secret to what these young influencers get up to in Dubai. It’s a huge!on money making, sick way of life. Hence why Chris is taking her everywhere whith that stranger Raj. Who the duck takes their 14 year old daughter everywhere he goes with his new buddy without a reason? They are 100% trying to big her up in the world on SM for their own sick reasons. Over the coming weeks you watch other things happening to Esme and her SM. Something needs to be done and fast because Esme is already falling for it all. Prob why Raj has unfollowed Chris and Sarah trying to keep his name clean on purpose
Pimping her out like Tate does with his women in other words

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I agree. Perhaps I’m seeing the view through a tainted light having been physically, psychologically and sexually abused by men as a child, but they know nothing about this Raj nor his background and he could be a peadophile and/or a sex trafficker (which is probably why Creepy is encouraging Esme to be around him). I don’t like Esme, but I sincerely hope she isn’t a victim-to-be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Not quite, unless more was said amongst the rambling that I skipped out. But they did say they paid a company a lot of money to sort everything out and things were never mentioned that they have now found out were important.

I wonder if they actually found out from tattle, because apparently they have found out things that are vital regarding the children. The education was mentioned here a lot!

It's all ok, their new best friend is a G and helped them. I think it's actually all been a bit tit behind the scenes and not at all what they expected.
Hmm. I thought raj super estate agent had helped them and found them this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell. Has he been attacked by sharks? (in the Persian Gulf) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pimping her out like Tate does with his women in other words
Yep and one of you guys just said that you think he’s gonna deliberately stop paying the mortgage on the house in England and I 100% agree.
We all know how tight he is with money and there’s not a cat in hells chance he’s gonna carry on paying double bills. Sarah is the one wanting to keep it. He’s gonna stop paying it and tell her it’s by accident. Hell then have his way as there won’t be a house for Sarah to go back to. Not only are him and Raj grooming Esme to pimp her out. Chris is all over her like a rash to try and keep her onside and make her not want to leave Dubai. Esme is too materialistic to see or even care about the truth and I have no doubt that Sarah knows what’s happening with Esme but she doesn’t give a duck as she’s loving the high life. . It’s a very sad and very dangerous situation

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Esme may want to go back to the UK when she realises she has to go to school (even the online is set hours)

Reactions: 28
Well we can't even do the standard go-to gag about the local council cutting his hair because there's no grass or hedges in the middle of the desert - it's all fake! Bloody spoilsports! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The vital missed information regarding moving with kids must be school related.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The vital missed information regarding moving with kids must be school related.
Nothing important then. Hahahahahaaaaaa!

Will it get tiresome if we keep reposting their "we wouldn't move without doing research" quote?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What is this Lee Deliveroo thing? I think I missed all of this. Who is he?
It was last year I think 🤔 Chris made friends with some skater bois, one of them was this Lee guy with a fancy sounding French name which got turned into Deliveroo (I think by the v funny Malcolm Conkers). Anyway, Chris got asked to be part of this Lee guy’s crappy homemade tshirt shop called “Sinnerz” 🤭 and Chris gave it a great go trying to scam the ifam into buying. He went on holiday with the crew and the infamous video of him in the back of their car looking like he wanted to cry and call Jane to take him home was taken. The ifam didn’t bite because they are mostly 11 year old kids with no disposable income so Lee dropped Chris from the brand whilst Chris was travelling on a ferry, Chris still wearing the goods and banging on about it all.
It was all round quality entertainment. I like to think that Chris put a good amount of cash into the business just to sweeten things further 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Will it get tiresome if we keep reposting their "we wouldn't move without doing research" quote?
"Nothing will change, we will still homeschool online" is now an outdated qna answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well we can't even do the standard go-to gag about the local council cutting his hair because there's no grass or hedges in the middle of the desert - it's all fake! Bloody spoilsports! 😂
I was just about to do the council haircut gag 🤣 I’m just going to say that from the side he looks like he’s been chasing parked cars, or possibly like when someone gets hit in the face by a frying pan in cartoons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree. Perhaps I’m seeing the view through a tainted light having been physically, psychologically and sexually abused by men as a child, but they know nothing about this Raj nor his background and he could be a peadophile and/or a sex trafficker (which is probably why Creepy is encouraging Esme to be around him). I don’t like Esme, but I sincerely hope she isn’t a victim-to-be.
Aww I’m sorry to hear that 😥. Someone in my close circle has gone through what Chris is doing to Esme. Her dad used to take her everywhere he went with his “ mates”. All they would do was big her up and be obsessed with her telling her how far she can go in life if she does this and that. I won’t go into too much detail as one, It’s not my story to tell and two, I don’t want to trigger anyone but what I can say is… Chris is doing EXACTLY the same things as what my friend went through. I trust my gut and I can see it playing out, slow at first but all his previous actions start turning into bigger steps, hence the weird and random move to Dubai. Chris is on Dubai for a reason and he’s buddied up with Raj for a reason that goes way beyond just scamming people with the MLM bullshit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

All of Tattle right now

Screenshot 2024-05-31 17.52.07.png

They are so ignorant it's hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.