The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the first to admit I don’t like Esme. She got way too big for her boots but since he cut the clip yesterday where Raj was talking with Esme about her SM and now she has put comments back on and took her age out. I’m convinced him n Chris are not just after a few freebies. They are trying to build her up to be the ‘ influencer’ they need her to be. It’s not a secret to what these young influencers get up to in Dubai. It’s a huge!on money making, sick way of life. Hence why Chris is taking her everywhere whith that stranger Raj. Who the duck takes their 14 year old daughter everywhere he goes with his new buddy without a reason? They are 100% trying to big her up in the world on SM for their own sick reasons. Over the coming weeks you watch other things happening to Esme and her SM. Something needs to be done and fast because Esme is already falling for it all. Prob why Raj has unfollowed Chris and Sarah trying to keep his name clean on purpose
They already sell all of their children online, nothing they do going forward is any different than what they have already gotten away with for years. Sadly, Esme doesn't know what is good for her, and Chris and Sarah will definitely take advantage of that woth no guilt. The only difference now that they're in Dubai is that any safety net she may have had back in the UK (calling her grandparents, aunt) is gone. There's a reason Chris Ingham has further isolated his cast members. If this Raj character learned everything he knows from the Tate School of Money Grabbing, he will have spotted Esme a mile off.

We look at our children and see the babies they were, the adults they might become, and every little moment between. People like Chris Ingham look at their children and think of all of the ways they can make money off of them. And sadly, nothing is off the table 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
1000016449.jpg

I'm sorry, but is that a filthy used pad on top of the rubbish? Are they cleaning floors with period pads now, or is that how pads end up looking after being in Lazy's cacks?

I've just eaten breakfast. I might 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 39
The absolute state of the bathroom 🤢🤢
Definitely sounds like a lot going on behind the scenes and not how they expected things to be!
Just goes to show that back in the Uk his OCD was through the roof due to anxiety and the worry of getting a good hiding. He never had that Hoover out of his hands. The second he’s in Dubai.. the OCD has gone as he thinks he can’t be touched now the house is an absolute tit tip. We have always known Sarah to be a lazy asse witch. Never see her doing house work but look at the state of it, Chris doesn’t do it so that’s the state it gets into and it’s left for two weeks untouched. Three bleeping adults in that house and the other two girls yet they let it get in that state. Dirty bastards
---
View attachment 2967206

I'm sorry, but is that a filthy used pad on top of the rubbish? Are they cleaning floors with period pads now, or is that how pads end up looking after being in Lazy's cacks?

I've just eaten breakfast. I might 🤢
Looks like it’s been stuffed in an empty baby wipe packet 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
As for people asking why Sarah didn't leave Chris or doesn't seem to be bothered by how he's using his teenager daughters on youtube, I know from personal experience that some women with backwards mentality will be totally fine with men in their entourage grooming (and more) underage girls. Their upbringing conditionned them to see it as normal and many of them won't change their views even if them or their own daughters are victims of predators. In their warped mind, underage girls are the ones to blame. They also believe that men have "needs" and cannot control themselves.

In Sarah's case, I can absolutely see that she believes if she cannot " satisfy" her husband, it's absolutely fair for him to look for other women (underage girls included). It's quite certain she is made feel guilty by Chris about her low sex drive and that is reinforced by her upbringing. That's a big part why she just closes her eyes to him cheating on her. She must probably believe that a 16-years-old is not a victim as "they know what they are looking for". It's disgusting and amoral but that's why she doesn't believe the girls who came forward. I have heard enough women and men having exactly the same thinking. In their mind female teenagers are not children to protect from predators. If anything happens it's because they deliberately tempted men. In the case of Chris' victims, Sarah must believe they went public for fame or to destroy their youtube career.

I wouldn't be surprised that their various "friends" have the same mindset as it's sadly still quite common in some circles. That's why they hang out with them without shame. Some might believe it's just lies but some don't give a f* about it.

Reactions: 22
Jane and Steve ought to stop thinking about the wishes of their overgrown, 40 year old teenager and start thinking about their grandchildren who don't have any say in this tit at all.
I'd be stumping up the money and convincing Sarah to get flights back with the kids. Creepy can stay there and pretend he's on holiday for the rest of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Attested educational certificates ,

Bet this is what caused trouble, they couldn't get these, they need them for the kids visa (Esme and Isla)

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Looks like it’s been stuffed in an empty baby wipe packet 🤮
Who lives like that?! Two adult women and two girls, at least three out them using period products, and nobody has taught them to wrap up their used pads? And nobody, not even "OCD" dad, has thought to empty the bins? Seriously, how often can you remember your bins in your own homes ever getting to that point, let alone in a holiday rental?

They are absolutely disgusting creatures. Then to have the nuts to put it online!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The big question on everyone's mind is, indeed, why do get girl to help. And I, like many, am relieved, comforted and reassured, safe in the knowledge that the answer to that burning query is, there do help.
1000016450.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Who lives like that?! Two adult women and two girls, at least three out them using period products, and nobody has taught them to wrap up their used pads? And nobody, not even "OCD" dad, has thought to empty the bins? Seriously, how often can you remember your bins in your own homes ever getting to that point, let alone in a holiday rental?

They are absolutely disgusting creatures. Then to have the nuts to put it online!
Just goes to show if Chris doesn’t do the cleaning then it gets left and that’s the result. It’s rank. The fact they’re happily flaunting their grubby ways in the hopes they get a few more negative comments is desperate. If I let my house get like that and people saw it.. I wouldn’t be able to show my face

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I for one am glad I'm not in Dubai right now!
No wonder Sarah is almost panting when she talks. She's sweating like Creepy at a Yr 11 prom
---
Question as I've only ever moved house once and that was in with my now husband. If they don't have the keys to the new house, how come they keep going to it, and having furniture delivered? Are they renting somewhere furnished but pretending to buy to keep up the illusion of being loaded?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Question as I've only ever moved house once and that was in with my now husband. If they don't have the keys to the new house, how come they keep going to it, and having furniture delivered? Are they renting somewhere furnished but pretending to buy to keep up the illusion of being loaded?
Imagine if someone was scamming them and waiting for them to kit out the whole place before disappearing off into the 7pm sunset with the Inghams' money AND their brand new furniture & appliances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Imagine if someone was scamming them and waiting for them to kit out the whole place before disappearing off into the 7pm sunset with the Inghams' money AND their brand new furniture & appliances.
Please let this be true 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.